[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>romanian, 2nd language spoken at Microsoft https://www.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
>romanian, 2nd language spoken at Microsoft

https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/romanian-second-language-spoken-microsoft-offices-nita

HAHA! rekt
>>
File: 1453647502172.jpg (106 KB, 749x826) Image search: [Google]
1453647502172.jpg
106 KB, 749x826
>>70933261
>being happy about brain-drain
just...
>>
>>70933261

Is that why MS code sucks so much?

Surprised it's not Hindi desu.

t. Romanian with two cousins who worked for Microsoft and started their own companies
>>
That explains so much
>>
>>70933975

the poo in loos work in tech and call center.Most are just java/php codemonkeys.
>>
File: windowsidiocracy.png (300 KB, 400x425) Image search: [Google]
windowsidiocracy.png
300 KB, 400x425
>>70933261
Not sure I'd be bragging about that.
>>
>>70933261
Everyone should just move on to Linux based distros.

Everyone i know uses Windows but nobody understands the risks of proprietary software
>>
>>70934553

What's the risk of proprietary software? Are they the same as the risk of operating a flush toilet?
>>
>>70935162
>What's the risk of proprietary software?
Basically, proprietary software are the kind of applications where you cannot see the source code, so in theory anyone could make the program do anything. Maybe some program you downloaded is sending your important details behind your back. Maybe its taking photos from your webcam and sending them. It could even go through all your files to search and delete copyrighted stuff. Anything in theory.

Open source software is where you can look at the source code, and study exactly how a program is made and functions. The open source community looks after the development of the program and everyone is free to download it, use it, share it or modify it. Nobody can sneak anything malicious in it
>>
>>70933261
I have a really smart professor who's a Romanian and he worked at Microsoft Research 9 years ago.
>>
>>70936220

Remember to call him a gypsy as a show of thanks.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.