[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you avoid being boned by the powers that be/Jews and live
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
How do you avoid being boned by the powers that be/Jews and live independently from their agenda?
>>
You don't, unfortunatly.
>>
>>70933422
I know there are definitely things you can do, such as learning to reject consumerism and saving money for the future. I'm looking for more ideas along those lines.
>>
Unless you are willing to move someplace independent from society, it's not possible
>>
>>70933539
What about minimizing their effect on you and living a quality life, despite them?
>>
/pol/ needs to make it's own country

But in the mean time live frugally, be a stoic, turn of the telescreen, keep ownership of your own mind and appreciate your short time on earth

Try move out rural but it's only a matter of time before shit hits the fan , unless as before we make our own country
>>
>>70933725
>/pol/ needs to make it's own country

The only problem is that whoever is centrally in charge of this would most likely be dubiously trustworthy. Otherwise it's a good idea.
>>
>>70933507

True, you can free yourself a bit, but we all need to live in a broader society that has been completely pickled in jewish bullshit for 30-40 years now.

I guess, try to keep yourself out of debt. Try to turn off the television as much as possible.

Don't waste money on dumb shiny baubles. Try to build up your own wealth instead of feeding somebody else's.

Avoid women who have been judaized.

It's rough, society is pretty far gone, and getting more out there with each passing day.
>>
>>70934352
>Avoid women who have been judaized.
Got some rough examples?
>>
File: 2gisze.jpg (172 KB, 1000x1132) Image search: [Google]
2gisze.jpg
172 KB, 1000x1132
>>70933230

only a merchant can beat the merchant
>>
>>70934590
I could be a merchant. Subversion tactics don't actually seem all that complicated.
>>
>>70933725
>/pol/ needs to make it's own country

the best recipe about constant civil war.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.