[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: shillary.jpg (83 KB, 892x891) Image search: [Google]
shillary.jpg
83 KB, 892x891
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lunoVxhlnt0

Are you ready for 8 more years of presidential pandering, pol?
>>
You're doomed if Hillary becomes president, burger. DOOMED!
>>
Never has it ever been more apparent.
That
She lies constantly
She is attempting to parrot Taft
She is so out of touch with reality of personal responsibility, she has none
Her staff is her heart she probably has a pantsuit pocketful of fetal stem cell chews. Keeps her peppy
>>
>>70932987

She's going to drop this shit the second she gets the nomination and no longer risks being outflanked from the left by Bernie.

If you don't understand this, you don't really understand how politics works and how pragmatic and manipulative Hillary Clinton is.
>>
>>70934254
>she's only pretending
>she'll change her demeanor once in office

That doesn't sound trustworthy at all. And that's without considering the email scandal.
>>
>>70933222
What the fuck flag is that!?
>>
>>70934254
The fact that people keep voting for her is extremely disheartening to me.
>>
>>70932987

Jesus, she's like your know all grandma that wants to put the world to right but completely clueless of the world outside what she sees on NCIS and murder she wrote.

Prepare for the cuckening.
>>
>>70934887
Nipple
>>
>>70935157

Thats extremely weird to me.

I have not met one Hillary supporter but yet she keeps winning. Every fucking time politics get brought up the same answer always comes out of peoples mouths "I'm voting for Bernie" or "feel the bern"while the wave their arms around like retards. But hillary supporters, I have yet to meet one of those.
>>
>>70936147
They're everywhere: your parents, their friends, your coworkers. They're just so utterly normie and don't even care so they don't talk about it.
>>
>>70936147

I've never talked to anyone online or IRL who supports her and I know A LOT of liberals, SJWs even, but they all adore Bernie and call her a war monger.
>>
>>70936360
because you're too driven by certain types of media and not reality.
>>
>>70936147
Ditto. I have to believe that it's a regional thing, but even my mother (a staunch second wave feminist and Hillary supporter since the fucking 90s) hasn't liked her ever since this election cycle began.

It's very strange, for sure.
>>
File: Im-with-her.png (731 KB, 911x587) Image search: [Google]
Im-with-her.png
731 KB, 911x587
>>70936147

Welp, now you have and a /pol/lack nonetheless.

Hilldawg 2016.

Deal with it fgts.
>>
>>70936147
>tfw blindly voting mother suppers her just because womynz
>>
>>70932987
your next President, american!
>>
She will be assassinated if she wins
>>
Like the privilege of insider trading knowledge.
>>
File: 1432309636318.jpg (48 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
1432309636318.jpg
48 KB, 576x517
>>70932987
Someone shoot that bitch.
>>
>>70937349
reported. say hi to FBI.
>>
>>70933222
Rarest flag?
>>
Democrats are pushing two things that should never be president. A woman and a jew.
>>
>>70933222
Rare Flag + Trips + First Post = Very True Statement
>>
>>70936147
This is because you are in your teens or twenties. Hillary mainly attracts 40+
>>
>>70932987
Why would she do this?

She's winning the Democratic race by a mile and when it comes to the minority vote the democrats have it locked up in the general.

She's just gone and ostracised potential white voters when the minorities she thinks she gained would have voted democrat anyway.

WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS?

REEEE
>>
The fact that this cunt has any support, let alone the large amount of support that she has, makes it apparent that this country is fucked and we lost to the communist Jews long ago.
>>
File: man.jpg (41 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
41 KB, 600x399
>>70933222
>>70935157
>>70936147
The people who vote for Hillary probably have no outside contact or a television. Or she's rigging the numbers. Both are the most likely.
>>
>>70933222
NOT EVEN A FLAG
>>
>>70932987
You have no idea how progressive it would be to have a woman for president for 8 years right after a black man.

2024 election will be won by Naqueesha LeBrantella.
>>
>>70936147
The only person I know voting for her parrots buzzfeed trump articles every day
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.