[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EURO HABBENING THREAD!!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: map1458410984456.png (51 KB, 1374x1245) Image search: [Google]
map1458410984456.png
51 KB, 1374x1245
I've been investing since I was 18 years old. I'm a 56 year old man on a Wednesday morning. I work on Wall St, maybe you've heard of it? I have a portfolio that is 8 cubits long when you write it all out, and I've got so many zeros in my bank accounts (yes, that's plural) that I've lost track. Money is literally nothing to me. That's wealth, my friends.

Why am I not working, you ask? well kid, when you get this rich sometimes the work works for you. Get it? Probably not, but whatever.

Anyway here's the deal. Shit's going down. All the financials. All the non-profits. They're all going down and most are going to be bankrupt. It's time to listen to me. I've worked with the most advanced algorithms known to man. They were designed in a joint partnership between my firm and IBM. They run all day, everyday, on computers more powerful than those that can play chess. Trust me, this isn't child's play.

So, you're probably looking up at the screen with tears in your eyes, aren't you, kid? You probably want to know what you can do to prepare yourself. Well, listen up, kiddo. Buy Chinese gold and bury it. Buy rare earth metals and stuff them under your mattress. Invest in mobile apps and withdraw as much money from your banking accounts as you possibly can. In the New World cash will rule everything around you. You're gonna need envelopes. Buy water. A lot of water. Store it in drums and distill it. Food will not be a concern but water definitely will be, and you need to prepare accordingly.

So, why tell you all this? Why take a break from my busy day to share this knowledge with anonymous posters on an anonymous image board? Well, I just care. I lay awake thinking of each one of you and the pain that is about to befall you. If I can convince even one of you to prepare for the madness that is to come, I'll sleep easier. Don't do it for yourselves then, do it for me. Trust me. You don't want to get caught with your pants down on this one, kid
>>
>>70932936
So i came to Europe FOR NOTHING?
FACK YOU MAN i got a family back in Eritrea
>>
>>70932936
But i has so little money ;_; pleas help me mr canadian billionair, i beg you
>>
I've been investing since I was 18 years old. I'm a 56 year old man on a Wednesday morning. I work on Wall St, maybe you've heard of it? I have a portfolio that is 8 cubits long when you write it all out, and I've got so many zeros in my bank accounts (yes, that's plural) that I've lost track. Money is literally nothing to me. That's wealth, my friends.

Why am I not working, you ask? well kid, when you get this rich sometimes the work works for you. Get it? Probably not, but whatever.

Anyway here's the deal. Shit's going down. All the financials. All the non-profits. They're all going down and most are going to be bankrupt. It's time to listen to me. I've worked with the most advanced algorithms known to man. They were designed in a joint partnership between my firm and IBM. They run all day, everyday, on computers more powerful than those that can play chess. Trust me, this isn't child's play.

So, you're probably looking up at the screen with tears in your eyes, aren't you, kid? You probably want to know what you can do to prepare yourself. Well, listen up, kiddo. Buy Chinese gold and bury it. Buy rare earth metals and stuff them under your mattress. Invest in mobile apps and withdraw as much money from your banking accounts as you possibly can. In the New World cash will rule everything around you. You're gonna need envelopes. Buy water. A lot of water. Store it in drums and distill it. Food will not be a concern but water definitely will be, and you need to prepare accordingly.

So, why tell you all this? Why take a break from my busy day to share this knowledge with anonymous posters on an anonymous image board? Well, I just care. I lay awake thinking of each one of you and the pain that is about to befall you. If I can convince even one of you to prepare for the madness that is to come, I'll sleep easier. Don't do it for yourselves then, do it for me. Trust me. You don't want to get caught with your pants down on this one, kid
>>
>>70932936
my dad works at Nintendo
>>
File: 7gcbcXsQ1s4f4t0o1_400.gif (417 KB, 267x199) Image search: [Google]
7gcbcXsQ1s4f4t0o1_400.gif
417 KB, 267x199
>>70933003
First post best post
>>
>>70932936

i saw this pasta 3 times in the same thread yesterday. /b/ tier, fuck off OP
>>
>>70932936
invest in trumpcoins
>>
I've been memeing since I was 16 years old. I'm a 17 year old man on a Wednesday morning. I post on 4chan, maybe you've heard of it? I have a rare pepe collection that is 8gb in size, and I've got so many reaction images in my hard drives (yes, that's plural) that I've lost track. Reddit is literally nothing to me. That's memes, my friends.
>>
>>70933544
>17 years old
Ban incoming
>>
>>70933544
MOOOOOOODS
>>
>>70933544
MODSSSS
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.