[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why should a group of faceless possibly psychopathic young men
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6
File: lebobitch.jpg (92 KB, 595x595) Image search: [Google]
lebobitch.jpg
92 KB, 595x595
why should a group of faceless possibly psychopathic young men on the internet influence the way I think or anyone for that matter?
>>
>lebobitch.jpg
>>
>>70932714
why should a selfie-taking whore on the internet influence the way I think or anyone for that matter?
>>
>>70932714

Because we're right and if you don't listen to us it will be too late.
>>
>>70932714
They shouldn't. They don't. This is just an echo chamber
>>
Someone fill me in?
>>
>>70933036

ur an echo chamber! of raw emotions... :(
>>
>>70932714
BTW, the woman in the collage is beautiful. Where can I see more of her?
>>
>>70932714

tl;dr anon is gay 4chan honeypot fbi something something who cares memes right? xD
>>
>>70933036
Another victim of common core. Do i need to list /pol/tier politicians for you?
>>
>>70932714
Don't worry about where ideas came from, just look at the idea itself when you're deciding it worth
>>
>>70933099
Nice flag
I Didn't know the Himalayas have Wi-Fi
>>
File: krtek.jpg (24 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
krtek.jpg
24 KB, 400x400
>he doesn't have the cognitive capacity to read statements and facts, compare them, and form an opinion
>>
If you read something that registers with you, so be it, if not…then not.

Nobody can influence you if you don't want to be influenced.

Live in a cave and don't read anything.
>>
>>70933171
No. Keep me out of your drool swapping fantasies.
>>
>>70933189

HAH. That would take critical thought process anon. How many women have you met that do that? I'll give them a break.
How many humans have you found to do that?
>>
>>70933189
I wonder if the proponents of an idea aren't an indicator of its worth
>>
>>70933229
Hey, burger. How's the wife and bull doing?
>>
>>70933310
Sounds like you came from an echo chamber new friend maybe you should go back there if reality is to much for you to handle.
>>
>>70932714

You are a whore. And 2 cheap 4 /pol/
>>
>>70933429
Grrrrrrrr!

Off with you, Pulu.
>>
>>70933429
POO
>>
>>70933397
Your twisted /pol/pinions don't define "reality."
>>
>>70932714
Because you're retarded. In a single post you've shown that you're fucked in the head.
What does it matter who says something? Why can't you judge the contents of someone's comment without invoking their character?

Someone with a face you respect says 2+2=4 it's fine, but if a ''nameless possibly psychopathic young man'' says 2+2=4 then it's wrong?

You're either wrong or you're right. What I post isn't going to become more legit if I post my face and show my psychological evaluation showing that I am sane.
>>
>>70933533
nor do your definitions of /pol/ so lets get down to brass tax Shall we.

First on the List Nigel Farrage leader of UKIP

Want to keep playing Burger brain?
>>
>>70932714
Because memetic warfare is real!!!
>>
>>70933382
aw its trying to be mean :3
>>
File: 1460389384565.jpg (568 KB, 1224x1632) Image search: [Google]
1460389384565.jpg
568 KB, 1224x1632
>>70933533

>you're fucked up because i say you are

lol
>>
>>70933397

reality is too much for most of you to handle.
It's why there is a hierarchy and pecking order.
So that you can receive orders during a time of great need.
You'll lose your shit without direction, and there is a good chance that you (along with most of humanity) will go into a state of shock in a time of great war without someone to give you direction. You don't handle anything. You follow orders of those who can handle it.

Same with the bitch OP.
>>
>>70933533

Blease Bernie Burger Go Back to >>>>>>/hell/
>>
>>70933669
>The burger prepares to post something clever. He slams his fat fingers into the keyboard, squinting at the letters because 50 chins block his FOV.

He begins furiously typing, the keys rattle with each press. But he cannot make any legible sense because thoughts of McDonald's, his sister's vagina and 9/11 nevar 4get) keep popping into his head. He manages to string a few nonsensical words together, he hits post. Suddenly, his heart begins to fill with pride at the American education system. They taught him to finish a sentence.

He stands up, knocking over a gallon of deit coke, and raises his hand to his man boobs. Soft trumpets play in the background as he whispers "Murica!" with teary eyes.

Tragically his heart gives way to such undue stress of standing up. He tumbles to the ground with a loud splat, struggling to breath. The life slowly leaves his beady eyes...

And this is the story of a proud, red white and blue Murican! Dog bless USA.
>>
>>70933630
>either you're wrong or you're right
is this the sincere callowness with which you approach reality?

because holy shit, policies have agendas, open and hidden. these things have beneficiaries, intended and unintended.

and let's be honest, on both sides, what we want to thwart is groups of people, not necessarily abstract ideas.
>>
>>70933753
>A FUCKING LEAF

opinion discarded.
>>
>>70932714
They shouldn't. Make up your own mind.
>>
>>70933770
Well, aren't you just a little munchkin
>>
>>70932714
Sauce on grill?
>>
>>70933633
I don't get why you kiwis are so obsessed with brexit. you shouldn't want to migrate to any European country. its boring and shit weather.
>>
>>70933887

good job. I'll go fishing then. You stay classy Wannabe Australia.
>>
>>70933887

>aussie jr thinks hes any better

oi
>>
>>70933858
I know the difference between facts, arguments and opinions. Two steps ahead of you.
>>
>>70933994
You would understand if you weren't the abused spouse in the relationship Ireland.

Think of it like this. If the UK falls then we are the next domino in line.
>>
>>70934071
I'm not really sure what you think that has to do with what I wrote.

nobody is discussing whether 2+2=4 here or anywhere else.

what we are discussing is policy.
that you would give such a simplistic example is the indicator of what you think. you think that, in these discussions, there is something as clear as 2+2=4.
>>
File: 1447677868596.png (8 KB, 297x449) Image search: [Google]
1447677868596.png
8 KB, 297x449
>>70932714
You should believe tens of thousands of professional chinamen and russians who each use over a hundred users in major western social medias, resulting in over a million active "Western SJW-drones" to coax your feelings.
>>
>>70932714
Well I wouldn't listen to reddit either.
>>
>>70932714
>why should a group of faceless possibly psychopathic young men on the internet influence the way I think or anyone for that matter?
You're the one who decides if we influence your thought process or not unless you have relinquished that much control of yourself to us. Which in that case you're pathetic.
>>
>>70934195
Who says something doesn't change the content of what's said.
You're pretending as if I said that it was that simple and that there's one true answer for everything, which is not what I said.

A fact is always going to be a fact no matter who I am. An opinion is always going to be an opinion. An argument is good or it's bad.
I don't care about whatever strawman you've constructed. What I said was so simple a little autistic child could understand it.
>>
>>70932714
Sauce?
>>
>>70934466
Right, but we are rarely dealing in "facts" here; again, this is the simplicity of your thought

if we were always arguing about aristotelian logic, you're right. but we aren't.

please, give me an example of these "facts" that we are dealing in.
>>
>>70932714

why should a group of faceless psychopathic kikes on the mainstream media influence the way I think or anyone for that matter?
>>
>>70934607
>this is the simplicity of your thought
No, that's your strawman.
>please, give me an example of these "facts" that we are dealing in.
Statistics.
If we're talking about gun legalization and I post crime statistics to back up my point you can look it up and see that the statistics are legit.
The stats don't become false just because I didn't post a picture of my face.

The fuck is it with you?
>>
>>70934872
Statistics might be; are people disputing statistics?

they generally dispute causation and correlation, sample size, selection methods - what those statistics imply.

again, overly simplistic
>>
>>70932714

because truth and vitality are irresistible

it's why you're here, making this thread. you've already been influenced
>>
>>70934177
just statin the facts
>>
File: received_482817221903814.jpg (60 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
received_482817221903814.jpg
60 KB, 960x540
>>70933946
He's from the Himalayas, so with 99% certainty a squinty eyed, brown manlet. Perhaps he's stealing cell reception from Everest to post poorly spelled rice nigger "banter". If only he was a bit taller, he could reach China's cock to slurp, to postpone annexation while a slightly taller, angrier Asian goes in to a post-orgasmic nap.

When will they learn?

t. Sven Svensson
>>
File: ColorOfCrime.jpg (175 KB, 599x776) Image search: [Google]
ColorOfCrime.jpg
175 KB, 599x776
>>70935002
>>
>>70933953
Carole Seleme
>>
>>70935091
True enough but the moment the UK falls we are truly fucked mayte.
>>
>>70935354
I'm not sure what this is meant to show
>>
>>70932714
I thought the same way when I first started coming here a few years ago. I used to make threads everyday mocking and baiting the posters here and then I finally swallowed the red pill and I haven't been the same since.

It probably won't happen to you because this board is shit now but your views will eventually change somewhat.
>>
>>70933770
Shouldn't you self-immolating, Nepal?
>>
>>70933189

The fact that most everything here is presented from an anonymous person who must argue the point and core sources or will be decimated makes it 100x than any other place - fewer biases
>>
>>70932714
That's up to you.
>>
>>70934532
Best post in this thread.
>>
>>70935609
Gee i wonder why.

i'm the only one here who makes holohoax threads to bait all the new faggots these days.
>>
>>70935506
You can enlarge images by clicking on them, you know.
>>
>>70935882
Right, and yet it still would have zero relevance to the conversation I was having.

Do you know what it was meant to show? Surely a simple answer (linking my posts to the content of yours) would be better than evading my post.
>>
>>70933770

Nepal posts have never disappointed, pasta or not.

I like you; we nuke you last.
>>
>>70933770
hey man i had a roomate from nepal, maybe you know him
>>
>>70933099
RARE
A
R
E
>>
>>70935463
nice lotr views. you should be good.
>>
>>70935975
"Black People are more Criminal than White People"
I mean it's right in the title. The stats demonstrte quite clearly that niggadry isn't cause by economic disparity or 'racism'.
>>
>>70939007
Was I talking about whether or not black criminality is caused by anything?

If anything, what you posted makes my point, as you have retarded shit like "Do you really think that racist white cops like Asians better" which nobody has ever even suggested, and totally misunderstands racism.

The point there being that you would do well to question the source, and retards posting it.

That aside, I can only assume that you just didn't understand the conversation I was having. That's fine.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.