[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Romania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 21
File: 600px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png (2 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
600px-Flag_of_Romania.svg.png
2 KB, 600x400
Ok /pol/, I'm currently taking a class dealing with developing countries. We get to apply what we learn in the course to one country, which I chose from a list as it was the only country in Europe. I've seen shit about "Roman Dacia". I only know the shit about it economically within the relatively recent past.
How is Romania today compared to its history?
Has it improved over time or has it gone to shit and turn into a degenerate shit hole who just pretend to be connected to the Romans.
>>
>>70932293
>inb4 google
>>
>>70932293
>>70932398
WE ARE THE TRUE ROMANS
inb4 MONGOL HORDE ZERG RUSH THIS THREAD
>>
>>70932293
Romania is a shithole, and Romanians have to come here to suck big Italic cock for money. Btw Romanians racemix with African migrants at an alarming rate. All the Romanian girls I saw had a boyfriend fresh from the boats
>>
>>70933041
nice projecting terrone
>>
>>70932897
I WILL DRINK FROM YOUR SKULL
>>70933041
your skull may work as a rakia pint
>>
>>70933341
Hello bulgarian bro do you have any pickled cucumbers for sale?
>>
>>70933341
what the hell was the name of that bulgarian leader who drank from enemy skull?
>>
>>70932293

http://www.romanianhistoryandculture.com/

everything you need to know.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aC0EYufA4nY&list=RDZ0DO0XyS8Ko&index=2

I LOVE ROMANIA :3
>>
ROMANIA BELONGS TO HUNGARY!!!
>>
>>70933701
fuck off gayjin
>>
File: khan krum.png (1012 KB, 1081x755) Image search: [Google]
khan krum.png
1012 KB, 1081x755
>>70933652
based Krum
>>
>>70933773
yes that one
thanks!
>>
File: 1458814710465.png (21 KB, 657x527) Image search: [Google]
1458814710465.png
21 KB, 657x527
>>70933701

make another japan thread
>>
>>70933739
The observable universe rightfully belongs to Dacia
>>
Banat best Romania.
>>
>>70933041
Really? Thanks Italy, my professor is based as fuck so I'll definitely be including this in my paper, the race mixing, as it turns out that plays a role in the development.
Fun fact,
>Educating Women in a developing market actually hurts the progress / growth of the country. Due to the nature of the whole get fucked have a baby thing. It ends up being a dead weight lost to train women when they end up just getting fucked by men.

>>70932897
>>70933193
>>70933566
>>70933652
>>70933690
>>70933743
>>70933807
>>70933829
>>70933851
I'm going to anally destroy your country in my research paper Alexandru "Italy pls gib money" McCuck
>>
>>70933193
not terrone, just the truth. My cleaning lady is Romanian and she has to work hard for the extra pennies, if you know what I mean.
Keep sending your ladies our way friend, we appreciate it
>>
>>70932293
Basically, Romanians shot their Commie dictator Ceausescu and now they have the fastest Internet connection in the World.
>>
File: 1439746253291.png (270 KB, 342x366) Image search: [Google]
1439746253291.png
270 KB, 342x366
The origin of the holy Romanians:

As the legend says, there were two brothers: Romulus and Remus. But through the history, people have forgotten the third brother Romanius.

Romulus and Remus got fed by the female wolf, but they didn't left space for Romanius. Romanius was hungry, so he found a male wolf and started to suck on it's cock. There comes the name dako-roman (dako means cue, which refers to penis). After Romulus killed Remus, to avoid death he went to Wallachia, where he met a wagon of gypsyes. He joined their family and became their leader.

Source: Gesta Romanium

>pic related, ancient warrior of the army of The Romanian Empire
>>
>>70933883
No problem.
>>
File: 1460563529075.jpg (276 KB, 1331x810) Image search: [Google]
1460563529075.jpg
276 KB, 1331x810
>>
>>70932293
Their girls are hot while being massive sluts fucking the shit out of each other from the age of 12
>>
>>70932897
You guys are literally the "WE WUZ KINGZ" of the white race
>>
>>70933968
Thanks Bulgaria, you made me give out a loud, healthy kek
>>
>>70934196

this
>>
>>70934376
no problem, Uruguay
>>
File: fuckoffcommie.jpg (49 KB, 635x357) Image search: [Google]
fuckoffcommie.jpg
49 KB, 635x357
>>70933956
Another communist is trying to take it away
>>
>>70934376
this is white ppl only thread
>>
>>70932293
Jesus was Romanian. Do you faggots not know that the Aryan homeland was located in the heart of the Carpathia basin aka Romania? Latin originates in Romania, as Rome was founded by the grandson of Aeneas, who was Trojan, and Troy was Thracian colony (Thracians=Romanians) Romanians are scientifically proven to have large cocks, despite what the bozgors who post that fake map might tell you. Vlad did nothing wrong. Gas the bozgors, race war now!
>>
File: book.jpg (93 KB, 623x960) Image search: [Google]
book.jpg
93 KB, 623x960
>>70932293

If you really want to know the answers to those questions, they can be found in this book in my pic. An English translation doesn't exist yet though. The title means "Why is Romania different?" In essence things have constantly improved in Romania, even during "dark eras" like communism. Communism eradicated illiteracy for example. In the interwar period Romania had the highest infant mortality rate in "Europe", that's also gone now. In the 19th century though they were a huge exporter of grain, not sure what changed that, probably mechanization. From what I remember the thesis of the book is that Romania has always been a century or two behind because it's been at the periphery of Europe. For example the Romanian states didn't form until the 14th century, when the middle ages were reaching their end and Italy was entering the Renaissance. That's not to say they were alone in this - other places like Lithuania weren't Christianized until much later, and also developmentally retarded. At the same time though, once they did enter the modern world they did it at a very fast pace. In the 14th century Romanian princes had the same clothing and armaments as their Western counterparts. When Romania was opening to the West in the 19th century they ditched the Ottoman customs for Western ones in one generation, and started writing operas and so on. After communism they have the fastest Internet.

From what I hear though things are degenerating after communism values-wise, as per the Western model. Education, which used to be good during communism and emphasized math and science, is getting worse. But you're just a fat burger so here's your (You).
>>
>>70934665

Lucian Boia is a communist history forger from ex-securitate.And you my friend ar a bozgor in Italy.

Dont even read what this guy posted.
>>
>>70934413
let me bet, you are a 12 year old?

But really, one of my colleagues went to the black sea and from his experience the night life was great and the girls even better (for ons)

At last you've that going for you, after fast internet, Vlad and Klaus
>>
>>70934867

No,im 20.But girls here are absolutely hottest you will find in Europe.
>>
>>70934512
Bernie would only make that worse, the government-enforced lack of competition in the market is what's killing progress.
>>
File: historyandmyth.jpg (85 KB, 640x917) Image search: [Google]
historyandmyth.jpg
85 KB, 640x917
>>70934800

kek, whatever you say, frățioare. I read pic related by him and it's pretty good.

>>70932293

OP, read the following book (not the one in the pic): "A Concise History of Romanians" by Neagu Djuvara. It's very short and non-technical. I only read it in the original Romanian first edition so I don't know how good the translation is. There's also an "illustrated" edition but I doubt it changes much. Get whichever you want but it'll answer your questions.
>>
There are tax cuts for the IT sector to keep our nerds in the country and attract big corporations like Oracle, Microsoft, Amazon, etc.

We getting that internetz cash!
>>
>>70934196
Bullshit. Romania has a lot of prostitutes and camwhores, because the girls are hot and poor. On average, german women are much more loose.
>>
>>70935076

He's an ex-securitate member, has no knowledge in history and was advanced in post by the communist party.

That book is the epitome of hsitory faking in Romania.

http://www.activenews.ro/cultura-istorie/Lucian-Boia-acuzat-GRAV-de-academicianul-Ioan-Aurel-Pop-Din-dorinta-de-castig-facil-falsifica-istoria.-Nu-stie-sa-citeasca-un-document-in-latina-slavona-sau-greaca-127492

Iesi in morti matii de capsunar.
>>
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 621x782) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 621x782
This is the Romanian phalanx battle plan.
>>
>>70935206

Get off my nuts you rabid gypsy.
>>
>>70934936
Yeah definitely planning to go on vacation there
Still not sure what to prefer, black sea or Transylvanian

>>70935155
Learn to read
And yes, you're right. Girls from the east overall are on average a league over german ones
>>
>>70935309

this guy is a bozgor spamming propaganda.

>>70935339

Transylvania or East-Romania
>>
>>70935251
liek dis post if u crid
>>
>>70935389
Is there more stuff in the far east expect the beach?
My buddy stood in Mamaia I think
>>
>>70935339
What I meant is that German girls are more likely to be fucking around at 12. Sure, Romania has more prostitutes, but German girls are more likely to have one night stands with Ahmeds (for free). It's hard to fuck a non-prostitute Romanian girl without committing to a relationship
>>
>>70935617

Transylvania-Mountains
Maramures-View/beauty
Constanta-Beach/Parties
East(Moldova)-churches
>>
>>70935617

Go to Bucharest if you want girls.
>>
>>70934665
>>70935076
Thank you Based Italian Bro, I will think of you the next time I eat a frozen dinner that is Italian
>>
>>70935871
t.Fato Alberto
>>
>>70932293
With all the shit people they are sending our way, they better be improving.

Honestly Romania angers me just as much as the middle east, how is Gypsys a countries most meaningful export? What were these people doing before comming to my small comfy town and fucking shit up? They can't possibly have been living of begging in Romania, right? Do these people have NO ambition in life? Young men sitting on street corners all day, year in year out, still not having bothered learning Swedish. Do they view themselves as sub-human, unable to compete, or do they enjoy the life of living of our spare change?

Instead of coming all the way here, they couldve learned a trade or skill of some sorts. Instead of sitting outside of my grocery store, they could be reading books learning the language. Instead of chasing me with their cup, they could be cleaning the streets, improving their reputation among the people.

Rumanians are shit-tier - this all also applies to Bulgarians by the way.
>>
>>70935997
u like to PREP THE BULL so there's that
>>
Pre WW2, a very nice country. Crème de la crème in eastern Europe.
Communism came, fucked us up along with all our good relations with the rest of Europe, basically kicked the king and our royalty in exile, turned us into cheap slaves. Revolution eventually came and we killed the dictator but another one took his place, just under another name. We never recovered.
With every relations with West Europe broken and spoiled, they shat on us big time, imported gypsies into our land (France mainly, but Italy too). We became Europe's waste container. Now, 20-something years later we're trying to recover. Good, honest romanians are working hard but the gypsy meme prevails (no wonder, there's tons of gypsies that returned to France and Italy and Germany from here). I don't blame West Europe. Dude-who-is-a-gypsy came from Romania, so romanians are gypsies. It's fine. 20 years from now we'll be done kicked the gypsies out and I swear to one God we will eventually get back to our former glory. A lot of my friends and people I've spoken with are fine with Transylvania breaking from the rest of Romania, and fuck everyone else. I'm also fine with that. They are dragging us down significantly.
Now if only we could somehow ignore the rest of Europe, that would be great.
Oh, and you can have back your gucci italiano gypsies. Even Romania-born gypsies are more or less italians.

But who am I talking to....
>>
>>70935871
Just a heads up: that book was written by a butthurt commie doing damage control.
>>
>>70935789
Like prostitutes?
Nah, I'm just 20, so I'd prefer to fuck for free

>>70935634
>It's hard to fuck a non-prostitute Romanian girl without committing to a relationship
Dude, how would you know that?
From my small experience they're quite slutty
But that probably goes for most girls everywhere in Europe

>>70935733
Thanks, will keep that in mind

>>70935997
>Rumanians are shit-tier - this all also applies to Bulgarians by the way.
Romanians>Bulgarians
Also better look into your front garden and you'll see Mutobo fucking your girl
>>
>>70935997

>how is Gypsys a countries most meaningful export?

99% of gypsies NEVER work and ALL do crimes.So when 10k gypsies migrate from Romania to Sweden,they make themselvs noticed as 10million.

> What were these people doing before comming to my small comfy town and fucking shit up?

They were used as slaves here up untill 19th century.

>They can't possibly have been living of begging in Romania, right>

Begging and thievings

>Do these people have NO ambition in life

90% dont finnish 4 grades

>>70936120

he is a history forger and the only reason he became historian was because the communist party put him there.He was a ex-security member and the first wave of anti-romania
>>
>>70936119
>Transylvania breaking from the rest of Romania, and fuck everyone else.
Wait, are the Gypsies mostly in Transylvania or the other way around?
>>
File: 24hr-service.jpg (41 KB, 382x541) Image search: [Google]
24hr-service.jpg
41 KB, 382x541
>>70932897
>ZERG RUSH THIS THREAD
24 hours shitpost service is romanian business
>>the well-known daily 3-5 threads "Why you should hate the Hungarians" & the daily 3-5 threads "Why you should love the Romanians"
>>
>>70935997
this coming from cuckstan means absolutly nothing
>>
>>70936260

this guy is a butthurt pro-hungarian.Dont listen to him.
>>70936119
>>
>>70936260
The gypsies are in the rest of Europe. Transylvania is closer to austrians, germans, hungarians. The south / south-east part of Romania (basically everything except Transylvania) are more like italians and the greek. And it shows (lazy, tan and dirty). Also all the "romanian" gypsies you see abroad are from south, specifically Bucharest.

Yeah, we'll live just fine nuking that place to be completely honest. I'm sure my fellow Transylvanians share my thoughts.
>>
Are there really this many fucking Romanian's on /pol/, what the fuck, how many of you cunts are just using proxies
>>
>>70936481
>>70936481

the lightest romanians are those from east and the most gypsies are in Transylvania.Read census.
>>
>>70935871

I'm Romanian but whatever.

>>70936120

Neagu Djuvara was a commie? He was in exile you imbecile.
>>
>>70933940
>mfw when in 1920 italians were going to romania cause italy was a shithole
>>
>>70936275
from my point of view u are the shitposters
>>
>>70936495
I'm a Romanian using an American vpn if it matters
>>
>>70936538
If that's true ( which i kind of doubt) , they are surely more civilized than the ones in south
>>
>>70936582

I knew I smelled a samefag. Goodbye, faggot.
>>
>>70936538
Whatever, I live in Cluj-Napoca and I rarely (if ever) do I see gypsies around. I can't say the same for Bucharest, which is a literal shithole. It's out capital so we'll have to live with it, a bunch of brownies and dirty gucci italianos "representing" us to the rest of Europe.
Also, 1 night in Germany, more gypsies than ever. 2 days in France, same. 5 days in London, even worse. Nah man, I'm fine with my Transylvania the way it is right now. You keep your "lightest romanians" bro, we're okay with it.
>>
Do Romanians use Tinder or similar meet-up apps?
If I decide to do a road tour in 2017 up north till Cluj from Bukarest (visiting few vlad-castles and so on) it would be nice to hang around with locals
>>
>>70937072
Not samefagging. I got banned for a month last week (on my original ip). Nice try though you fucking sandnigger
>>
Whats the deal qith romanians flooding spain? There are bwtter countries out there and now they are the biggest minority where I live. They are even the majority in the town next to mine.
>>
>>70937253
>Also, 1 night in Germany, more gypsies than ever.
Yeah, it really depends where you're exactly
West germany, especially the Ruhrpott (cologne and the are east from it) is flooded with sandniggers for several decades already
The illegal immigrants are just the cherry on the top of the cake
>>
>>70937422
>do romanians use tinder
Yes.
protip: day game is best for Romania as you're gonna get cockblocked in clubs if dudes recognize you're a foreigner.
>>
>>70937594
Maybe the language and the whether?
Romanian sounds quite similar to Italian, just weirder
>>
>>70937594
Probably because of the similarity of language
>>
>>70937594
Gypsies going back home. They are leaving Romania en masse because we Romanians won't tolerate them anymore. Why do you think so many "romanians" immigrate to Italy, which is quite possibly the shittiest country in mid and west Europe right now?
>>
>>70937734
Nice

And not planning to visit clubs 24/7 over there
If that would be the case I'd bring few more Russians with me
Shit would go down I think, but not sure for whom
>>
>>70933968
Romanians invented the word Cuck, when they would see the handsome pale skinned Hungarian men go about their day they were desperate to get the same white skin in their family so they offered their women to the Hungarian men.
The Hungarians were repulsed by this offer because bestiality is a sin, so 1000 years later the greatest Romanian thinker got a brilliant idea to just rape a Hungarian woman.
Unfortunately their 3 foot tall bodies were not powerful enough to hold down a Hungarian woman to rape her so they had to settle with raping deers.
The offspring of this deer-Romanian hybrid was extremely intelligent and highly evolved compared to the pure Romanian which is why today, after 300 years of breeding with deers Romanians are capable of speaking a human language and have grown to an impressive 4 feet 5 inches tall and finally have an IQ in double digits, their IQ being 9.5
>>
>>70937887

Don't be disingenuous Alexandru. You know your country is being depleted en masse of its countrymen
>>
>>70938059
Are they really short?
>>
>>70938185
All true, every last word.
>>
>>70938185
Just a fingol backing up his Mongolian bros. Don't mind him
>>
>>70938063
Do you have a permit for using the word "countrymen" on ya?
>>
>>70932293
WE ARE THE PARENTS OF THE ROME EMPIRE THE WESTERN WORLD EXIST BECAUSE OF US
>>
>>70938059
>the finn talks
>>
File: 132.jpg (6 KB, 200x194) Image search: [Google]
132.jpg
6 KB, 200x194
>>70933701
DELETE THIS
>>
>>70936576
This is not about the point of view, it is about the reality. Romanians are creating this kind of threads all day and all week on the /pol since the day one.
Evidence?
https://archive.4plebs.org/pol/

for the well-known romanian circle-jerk, and for the well-known romanian sly trickery where you are trying to convince others in "incognito' mode :
>>70936571
>I'm Romanian but whatever.
>>70936582
>I'm Romanian but whatever.
the actual examples more than enough.

And this is what the average /pol user thinks about the romanian shill :
>>70937072
>I knew I smelled a samefag. Goodbye, faggot.

Absolutelly pathetic what the average romanian does on the 4chan.
>>
>>70938416
>bozgor can't handle the banter
>>
>>70938416
Kek you're putting to much thought into this. Just chill out
>>
>>70938525
banter? This is not banter, it is just simple designated shitposting. /b tier romanian inferiority complex butthurt threads and replies everywhere.
>/pol
>This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads
This page is not yours, but romanians try to monopolize for propaganda purposes.
>>
File: tumblr_nvrn47DetS1ud0qubo1_500.png (72 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nvrn47DetS1ud0qubo1_500.png
72 KB, 500x481
>tfw TRIANON
>>
>>70937253

Cluj ahs teh higehst gypsy number

It is not your transylvania, romanians from transylvanai have no special right over it.

>>70937498

dont you have dynamic ip?
>>
>>70936367
This guy is a butthurt pro-romanian. Don't listen to him.
>>
>>70939900
DUDE STRAWMAN LMAO
fuck off with ur mongol rethorics
>>
>>70939900

pro-romanian is the right romanian, bozgor
>>
>>70939345
>all these delicious bozgor tears of butthurt
>>70939642
>dynamic ip
redpill me. I'm currently on a 3 day trial of some obscure burger vpn (only one I found not blocked here)
>>
>>70939900
being pro-romanian is objectively the correct stance
>>
>>70936260
They replaced saxons with gipsies. Never forget that Transylvania belongs to not only hungarians and romanians, but germans as well.
>>
>>70939949

ai cablu(fibra optica) sau router?

>>70940056

Transylvania belongs only to romanians, but saxons are welcome.
>>
>>70940056

t,Mongol Merkel offspring
>>
>>70939938
>>70939941
>>70940028
These guys a butthurt pro-romanians. Don't listen to them.
>>
Hate dealing with gypsy trash
>>
>>70940105
>fibra optica sau router
amandoua
>>
>>70940324

atunci inchide routeru si deschide-l
>>
>>70939949
Even on the internet you are able to not behave like a civilized man, and adhere the website rules. You are behaving exactly same way like a gypsy and you are surprised if everyone calls you gypsy.
>>
File: 1420492262298.gif (9 KB, 279x305) Image search: [Google]
1420492262298.gif
9 KB, 279x305
>>70940444
FUCKING SPOOKS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>70940444
Suck my big fat cock u stoopid bozgor nigger !
>>
>>70940400
Am incercat. Nu-mi schimba ip-ul
>>70940444
Fuaarkk bozgors getting assblasted always gives me the most intense orgasms. I probably would've cummed to death if I witnessed Trianon
>>
>>70932293
it was never very developed, but it is definitely not 3rd world. id say it used to be 2nd world, nowadays areas are stuck in the time, while some areas have joined the 1st world.

about history, we had good runs in the following periods
>dacian empire
>late crusades when moldova was a naval powerhouse in the black see ( i know, not much, but still ) and when we managed to defeat the turkshits with armies outnumbering us 1 to 10 in some cases
>mid 19th century all the way up to the great depression ( under cuza, carol the 1st and ferdinand the 1st )
>60s-late 70s when the country had developed nationalist views telling the ussr to gtfo ( needless to say they didn't really do that ), was developing economically and the quality of life was improving for the citizens

other than that it was pretty shit for us, we usually were underdeveloped and took short leaps to catch up to the world, but it doesn't last long, because of both the nature of romanian and foreign ( jewish ) interests
>>
>>70936495
I get banned for proxy once every 2 months or so
>>
>>70940885

atunci intra in 192.168.0.1 si dai dsiconnect si connect dinou sa iti schimbe ip-u

uita-te cand dai discnnect si reconect daca ai acelasi ip
>>
>>70940444
Bozgor tears make my peepee swell, is this normal?
>>
>>70940900
How can you forget Budapest 1919 and the Iron Guard (even if they failed their objective)
>mfw collapse of the Soviet republic
Nothing sweeter than genociding bozgor commies
>>
>>70941126
>Hungary
>Communist

>Romania
>Iron fucking Guard

And yet the plebes on /pol/ see those sub-human mongols as white baka...
>>
>>70941233
>Iron fucking Guard

more like copper brigade, gyppo
>>
File: 341525534547.jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
341525534547.jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>70941462
>>
>>70941233
>First jew laws in Europa
>Gyula Gömbös
>Ferenc Szálasy
>the last ally of the 3th reich
>1956 uprising

>commies

of corse
>>
>>70941462
>>70941564
>>70941650
BTFO
>>70941233
KUKS ON SUCIDE WATCH
ABANDON THE THREAD
>>
>>70941650

>the last ally of the 3th reich
>and the first to fall on Eastern Front

you cant make this shit up
>>
File: 1460136090169.jpg (13 KB, 403x195) Image search: [Google]
1460136090169.jpg
13 KB, 403x195
>>70941783
Have mercy o mighty romanian, we will never recover from this
>>
>>70941650
>Jews have a long history in the country now known as Hungary, with some records even predating the 895 AD Hungarian conquest of the Carpathian Basin by over 600 years.

Holy shit, even the kikes were here before you mongols sperged in!
>>
File: 1312411.jpg (98 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1312411.jpg
98 KB, 1920x1080
>>70942048
is the gyppo-race butthurt rises?
>>
>>70941650
>be me
>live in Hungarian soviet republic
>ruled by jews
>jewish cock best cock
>Béla Kohn did nothing wrong
>everything was well
>that is, until Romanian fascist scum ruined everything
fucking gypos man
>>
>>70941126
1919 happened in ferdinands reign.

as for the iron guard, they were violent partisans funded by the jews, so i have mixed feeling about them. on the one hand they were based, but they behaved like fucking commies
>>
File: 1458236994924.jpg (38 KB, 413x395) Image search: [Google]
1458236994924.jpg
38 KB, 413x395
>>70942117

>even the kikes were here before you mongols sperged in!
>mfw

lmao who wasnt
>>
>>70942199
> funded by the jews

Te-ai prajit, tigane?
>>
File: Girls-2.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls-2.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>70942117
>mfw Soros was born in Hungary
>mfw he is still a citizen of Hungary
why do bozgors love kikes so much?
>>
>>70942231
do romanian computers only have big enough for one reaction image?
>>
>>70941462
why do hungarians feel so inferior that romania threads attract more bozgor shitposters than romanian
>>
>>70942231
>>70942342

>There are many active synagogues in Hungary, including the Dohány Street Synagogue, the largest synagogue in Europe and the Eastern Hemisphere, and the second largest synagogue in the world after the Temple Emanu-El in New York City.

HOLY SHIT!!!

>largest synagogue in Europe and the Eastern Hemisphere

HUNS BTFO!
>>
>>70942434

5% of their populations is formed from jews according to the 1920 census in Hungary
>>
>>70933883
Have fun in special ed class, honey! Mommy loves you. Remember to wear your big boy underpants when talking in public.
>>
>>70933883
Are you retarded nigger? Or are you in some meme uni that you will have to pay 500 000 $ to get your diploma out?
>>
>>70942199
I didn't imply the Iron Guard was connected to 1919, I merely objected to you not including it in your list
>Codreany was funded by the jews
topkek. There is not a single nationalist who didn't get these accusations. It's jewish divide and conquer strategies. They didn't accept funding from anyone, m8. They had a few of their own cash cows like the Carmen Sylva work camp
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 21

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.