[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
briexit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8
File: briexit.jpg (53 KB, 595x400) Image search: [Google]
briexit.jpg
53 KB, 595x400
what do you think will happen if UK quit ?
>>
Peace
Prosperity
The uncucking of a nation
>>
EU muddles along as usual. UK maybe has a transient hard time.

But most importantly, UK establishes a foothold for the future and helps Make the UK Great Again by being in a position to negotiate different trade deals etc.
>>
I hope it would cause a chain reaction that would shut down the EU once for all.
>>
>>70931862
We will lend boats to the Calais migrants
>>
>>70931985
I think that's what anybody rational hopes, and it's certainly what the EU autocrats fear.
>>
>>70932037
Who knows? Maybe Scandanavia will send some boats and build a Normandy 2.0 for you.
>>
>>70931985
This one.
It may give hope to the rest of EU countries.
>>
>>70931862
Nothing. It would slow down the integration process but everything should stay more or less the same
>>
File: 1460483037034.jpg (94 KB, 925x571) Image search: [Google]
1460483037034.jpg
94 KB, 925x571
>>70932037
:^)
>>
File: 40+04504+0984.png (35 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
40+04504+0984.png
35 KB, 300x250
>>70932218
Oh shit, I like that one!
>>
>>70931862
>what do you think will happen if UK quit ?
brussels aristocrats will be angry
>>
>>70932571
Would they hold a vote on a non-binding referendum to reclassify the UK as hate speech?
>>
>>70931862
Honestly though, there is no thought necessary. It will be the destruction of the EU.

>A large purse leaves
>Countries getting the shit end of the stick are emboldened
>They leave
>>
>>70932735
>A large purse leaves

they pay less than fucking italy
>>
File: 1414784721235.gif (65 KB, 69x120) Image search: [Google]
1414784721235.gif
65 KB, 69x120
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQD-JjXwYGA
>>
>>70931862
A lot of things at once, many of them are unpredictable.

The labour market for UK youth will become better, as East Europeans no longer cuck them out of jobs that belong to them.

Cameron will lose the support of Industry & Finance, Labour and UKIP will gain strenght.

UK Virgin Islands will become even more of a tax haven, Corparate taxes will be even lower, thus College, Health Care and other public services will become worse.

The housing market will become slightly better.

Some capital flight for Cyprus, the Netherlands, Luxembourg, and the likes, if trading agreements with the EU are not renewed under comparable or better conditions after Brexit.

Guardian: "You are literally Hitler."
Buzzfeed: "15 reasons why you should have voted Stay."
The Sun: "We made Britain great again!"
>>
>>70932838
I didn't mean as much about paying dues/taxes or whatever, but, they are a huge point of commerce that is far more accessible to mainland Europe if they are still in the EU.
>>
>>70932984
London plays by its own rules and will continue to do so with or without any treaties. Think of finance like the boat people. Block them off in one place, and somebody else makes a profit bringing it in from somewhere else.
>>
>>70932838
poland being mad because either way they dont get as much benefits from us
>>
>>70933094
I am far from an economist and it's not even my central issue with the whole EU deal. You have a handful of """""""""""people""""""""" importing mass kebab and the rest of the union is forced into dealing with their retardation, it's ludicrous..........even potentially Ja Rule
>>
>>70932984
Don't listen to Poorland, UK is the second biggest net contributor to the EU. We don't even get back what we put into it, we run at a deficit.

Funny how Poorland is trying to say we pay nothing. Polacks are carried by UK taxpayers, they are trying to keep us in so they can have access to our benefits (literally true story). They come here and claim benefits that are supposed to be for people looking for a job (£200 every two weeks) and child benefits (hundreds more every week) and send them home where they become rich and syphon off of our economy. They tried to block us from being able to ban Polacks from taking tax payer money. The money ends up bringing a large amount into Poland's economy.

Don't listen to them, they want us in badly.
>>
>>70931862
Imagine the chaos around Grexit, but with someone relevant.
The elites will go nuts.
>>
>UK further deregulates its market
>business comes here instead of the EU
>millions of Germans starve in the streets
>>
>>70933684
>millions of muslims starve in the streets
>>
>>70933423
They're crashing it with no survivors with these importations. I don't know what's going to happen exactly, but something is going to happen.

This is a flight to safety, both in real and financial terms. It's a good time to think about your long game because it's going to be a festival of opportunists in the short run, and if you aren't already in on it then you're not going to be in on it.
>>
>>70933742
No, they'll make sure every German dies before a single refugee does
>>
Any Britbongs here know when the official debates begin? I'm sure BBC, ITV and Channel 4/SkyNews have one scheduled. But when, it's approaching June?
>>
>>70933992
I just hope it''s not farage for once, he's too polarising for some potential out voters.
>>
>>70933684
Scrupulous business practices with no transparency and Scotland becoming independent will happen once you exit
>>
>>70933856
>Native German starving in the street
>Refugee drops his Iphone43 on his shoe
>It's fucking scuffed
>Merkel screeches in the German's direction
>GIVE THAT MAN YOUR SHOES YOU NAZI!!!!
>>
>>70934124
Scotland independent? Good luck with that. Scots with any sense in their heads would cling to the UK for safety at that point. And Englad would cling as well since it doesn't need trouble in its back yard.
>>
>>70934119
He'll probably on some of them. He knows how to talk, pit too many leftists still see him as a racist. I think he'll bring up point on Immigration and the "refugees" the tories wouldn't dare go near.

Boris and the rest won't do enough by themselves to convince people.

Still though, you when they are set to air the debates? Probably should be one soon.
>>
>>70933465
Same shit happens here with mexicunts, except they can shit out babies and try to stay too.
>>
File: 8409849809.jpg (19 KB, 399x281) Image search: [Google]
8409849809.jpg
19 KB, 399x281
>>70934947
Sanctuary Cities and anchor babies fucking pisssssssssssssssssss me off
>>
I don't care.
They were never in the area that matters anyway.
>>
>We need to exit the EU, these banks and other countries are fucking us over!
>OY VEY! If you leave we'll fuck you over!
>>
File: 15647445610141761.jpg (199 KB, 480x672) Image search: [Google]
15647445610141761.jpg
199 KB, 480x672
>>
>>70931943
Scotland will leave Britain and join the EU

England will be left alone and die of exhaustion in five years or so
>>
>>70936183
Not if I have any say in the matter.

also:

>Joining the EU at this time when the poorbux are gone, the enemy is at the gates, and it looks closer to collapse by the day.

You would have to be mad.
>>
>>70936183
>implying scotland does anything of importance

all they do is moan about shit they can fuck off good riddance
>>
>>70937308
Scotland has oil and you have only mist and never ending Muslims influx.
>>
>>70937451
ok? how is that relevant to what im saying you dumb south american monkey. scotland is just as shit as england, literally the same place except the capital city of one has fuck loads of mudslimes. they have 5 million people whereas we have 53 million, they have more than enough say in what we do. all they ever do is moan about shit and put scotland above the whole of the uk. literally niggers asking for gibs.
>>
File: poi_1-1-1.jpg (170 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
poi_1-1-1.jpg
170 KB, 800x450
>>70937451
Leave Europe, build wall, nationalise industry, trade with America, get shekels, buy tea and ships, restart British empire (uncucker of the world edition) = peace and prosperity for all... Something something emperor trump.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.