[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which countries are the worst cucks? pic related.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11
File: Sweden yes.jpg (155 KB, 800x469) Image search: [Google]
Sweden yes.jpg
155 KB, 800x469
Which countries are the worst cucks?
pic related.
>>
Finland
>be slaves to Swedes
>be slaves to Russians
>be slaves to EU
>get really angry about everything but don't bother doing anything about
>>
>>70931372
Nothing is worse than Sweden you know that OP
>>
File: huolestunut spärde.png (98 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
huolestunut spärde.png
98 KB, 600x500
>>70931559
why you say this :((((((((((((
>>
Sweden
Germany
Canada
France
>>
Americans. They just have their head so far up their asses that they don't realize it.
Prove me wrong. Protip: You can't.
>>
>>70931372
tbqh USA is the most cucked
>has black/muslims president
>hillary will win
>More mexicans per capita entering than shitskins entering sweden in the last 10 years
>Small penis syndrome
>Major cities have whites as minorites, hell whites kids are minority in the USA
>blacks get special privilages
>>
>>70931372
sweden home of the faggot vikings
>>
File: 1460188050137.jpg (35 KB, 660x458) Image search: [Google]
1460188050137.jpg
35 KB, 660x458
Our politicians are doing great over there.
>>
File: Raatajat_rahanalaiset.jpg (986 KB, 2000x1600) Image search: [Google]
Raatajat_rahanalaiset.jpg
986 KB, 2000x1600
>>70931632
It's the truth
Even worse we take lot of refugees for humanitarian reasons and they just look down on us yet we still say nothing
>>
>>70931758
Shutup, Woman-Finland
>>
>>70931895

is she libertarian?
>>
Sweden. No one else is even close.
>>
>>70931854
worried you might not win the cuckolympics?
that feeling of people approaching you from behind isnt america, dont worry, its just the somalis
>>
>>70932036
I saw a video of finnish guys throwing fireworks and shit at a bus filled with refugees, shit was hilarious. Doesn't that happen more often?
>>
File: moomin.gif (451 KB, 620x877) Image search: [Google]
moomin.gif
451 KB, 620x877
This pretty sums up Finnish mentality
>>
>>70932076
This is exactly what i'm talking about. Deep inside, you know that i'm right, but you want to believe that America is some right-wing paradise.
And seriously..

> Woman-Finland
That's the dumbest shit i've heard so far on this board.
>>
>>70932227
Not really, but they just whine and leave anyway because they are disappointed it's not what they expected
>>
>>70932227
I've got to see that. You got a link, Sven?
>>
>>70932193
too bad, because SD(anti immigration party) will win the election in 2018 or 2022
>>
>>70932579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ueu7pLOlOQ
>>
USA.

Black president balls deep in your white whorehouse.
>>
>>70932648
HAHAHA! Fucking hell i love you Finskijævels.
>>
File: trudeau-komagata-maru.png (386 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
trudeau-komagata-maru.png
386 KB, 620x349
>>
>>70932850

Their PM wears a do-rag?
>>
>>70932091
She's a member of the Swedish Moderat (M) political party
>>
>>70932850
LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD
>>
>>70931372
My glorious Netherlands are quite cucked too.
mosques everywhere, like a bloody fungus spreading their bullshit and leftwing politics brainwashing dumb people it's a good thing
>pretty cucked
>>
>>70933412
Are you actually Somalian?
>>
File: 1454893407662.jpg (404 KB, 2271x2380) Image search: [Google]
1454893407662.jpg
404 KB, 2271x2380
>>70931559
I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Finland, is in fact, Sweden/Finland, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Sweden plus Finland. Finland is not a country unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning Swedish system made useful by the Swedish religion, system of government and Fenno-Swede elite comprising a full country as defined by the UN.

Many /pol/ posters interact with a modified version of the Swedish nation every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Sweden which occupies Lapland and Österland is often called "Finland", and many of its citizens are not aware that it is basically the Swedish nation, developed by the Swedish Kings.

There really are Finns, and these people do live there, but they’re just a part of the country. Finns are the proletariat: the worker bees of the country that gather the resources and work in the businesses that Swedes run. The Finns are an essential part of the country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of the Swedish system. Finns are normally used to do manual labor under Swedish supervision: the whole country is basically Sweden with Finns added, or Sweden-Finland. All the so-called "Finnish" accomplishments are really accomplishments of Sweden/Finland.
>>
>>70933412
Somalian internets? where did you steal those internets?
>>
Anyone who doesn't say UK has never read a single history book in his entire life.
>Rule the largest empire of all time
>Give everything away for free to subhumans
>Get enslaved by Jews
>Lead the Jewish allies towards victory against the axis
>Help the Jews enslave the entire world for all eternity
>>
>>70931372
>Sweden
>Germany
>Canada

In that order.
>>
>>70931895
Dude it still looks like a dick and asshole

>have you moved yet? My tax money is waiting for ya
>>
>>70931372
>America
>Sweden
>France
>Germany
>uk
>Canada

In that order
>>
>>70934172
nice try
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pw3e64sosEg
>>
>retard wingers are the only ones ever talking about cucks

this is getting unhealthy guys, let it go
>>
File: london2012.png (433 KB, 637x357) Image search: [Google]
london2012.png
433 KB, 637x357
>>70936319
>>
>>70932259
im sure this cuck lives in Helsinki
>>
>>70936645
We know it's a fetish of yours Finland. You don't like being close to people so you can only get off by sitting in the far corner and watching
>>
>>70936709
You have more Muslims than any other country in Europe.

Thanks for stopping them getting over the channel though
>>
File: uk yes.jpg (200 KB, 555x463) Image search: [Google]
uk yes.jpg
200 KB, 555x463
>>70937041
>>
>>70937295
Nice argument
>>
In South America the worst cuck is Chile. It's the country with the most free trade agreements in the world and is practically a british colony. Their president was even a 33° freemason
>>
File: spanish.png (272 KB, 817x669) Image search: [Google]
spanish.png
272 KB, 817x669
>Be bilingual Spaniard
>Playing on critsanvich server based in Chicago on TF2
>dude in chat starts typing in spanish, asking if anyone speaks spanish, he doesn't know english that well
>Talk over mic and confirm with him, and tell him there is a spy near the base.
>Find out he is Mexican and I help him by going Maul Pybro
>Round ended, we get fucked, I just joke saying "Welp, I blame the gypsies for that one."
>Suddenly Swedish Mod bursts out at me "HOW DARE YOU SAY SOMETHING SO OFFENSIVE. DON'T YOU KNOW THAT THAT IS A RACIAL SLUR!? ISN'T ANYONE ELSE HERE SWEDISH? ANYONE ELSE NOT COMPLETELY OUTRAGED BY THIS!?
>Dead silence from server while he rants, and I tell him it was just a joke
>He calls up the admin into the server and tells him the situation. Admin tells him to calm the fuck down, and tell me just not to be outright racist, getting that I was making a joke.

>Later in match Mexibro finally gets his mic and gets into chat. Causally conversing with him in chat, telling him when other people have eyes on a spies location etc.
>Swed mod then chirps in on our conversation in Spanish saying "Oheheh, si si, amigos. Tacos and burritos. Bueno Tour-til-ahs haha"
>Mexibro gets angry asking why he was saying that
>Tell him Mexibro is taking offense to him belittling him speaking his language and that he is being very hypocritical what he was saying earlier
>Retorts back "No, because Spanish is a european language, and Spanish people are white. So its not racist to make fun of white people and white things."
>He asks the server again if anyone is Swedish and if they agree with him not getting replies
>Ask him if thats what Muhammad tells him to say while he fucks his wife and sister.
>[INCOHERENT SWEDISH INTENSIFIES]
>you have been banned from the server
>reason: BEING A RACIST AMERICAN PIG

>mfw i'm not even American.

At least I friended mexibro, and he plays a pretty offensive Engie on Blu.
>>
>>70933715
Lol do they even have electricity in Somalia?
>>
>>70937588
What's wrong with being a British colony?
>>
File: LibtardZombieHordeZRFZZZZ.jpg (401 KB, 1140x600) Image search: [Google]
LibtardZombieHordeZRFZZZZ.jpg
401 KB, 1140x600
Canada is very cucked.
>>
>>70932292
America is no right wing paradise but it sure is better than what many Northern and Western Europe is gong through.
>>
>>70937548
not an argument
>>
>>70938246
Hush it chink
>>
>>70937958
Well, I guess you know that the only reason you brits are rich is because you have stolen the resources from other countries. Argentinian history is full of invasions, tarde scams, money lending, hedge funds, etc. I have no problems with british people people, I actually have english friends, it's your governement and your geopolitics what I can't stand
>>
>>70938879
Actually agree. Our government is pretty shitty. But we have civilised some places
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.