[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't whites grasp that blacks hate them?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: 1460335596155.jpg (161 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
1460335596155.jpg
161 KB, 1080x1920
Why can't whites grasp that blacks hate them?
>>
That would require the ability to feel empathy anon
>>
File: image.jpg (173 KB, 955x535) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
173 KB, 955x535
Kdot?
>>
>>70930853
But, that's what blacks lack.
>>
We don't care. We don't spend every waking minute thinking about how to get back at black people. We don't base our whole existence on spitting another race.
>>
>>70930789
They don't have to deal with them. Even the urbanite cucks are protected from reality because they live and work in wealthy, mostly white districts of their cities.
>>
>>70930865
nigger?
>>
>>70930853
>>70930903
no that's asians
>>
Burn the coal, pay the toll.

>Sucked off a nigger day after honeymoon

Too bad her husband is a cuck and probably still married to her.
>>
>>70930789
>almost 43 thousand likes
>no likes on the other picture

Fake as fuck
>>
>>70930923
And thank god for that.
>>
>>70930789
Tbh I wonder how they manage to do these kinds of things. Is it just confidence or something more? Are all women whores?
>>
>>70930789
Cmon the facebook post at the top is obviously faked
>>
>>70930903
>>70931004
It's both you idiot. It's the Adra2b gene and only whites have high percentages of it.
>>
>>70931083
Through nigger trickery and persistentance. She probably would've been raped had she said no enough times.
>>
>>70930789
This image is probably made by some cuck with photoshop.
>>
>>70930903

Amongst other things
>>
>>70931183
She wouldn't be raped, she would just leave the nigger's vicinity.
>>
>>70930923
Probably this. I just feel like whites are so mentally cucked they can't see it.
But I see it. From the swagger to the language, everywhere they go they try to he dominant and loud, more expressive.
Blacks can sense when you see through their bullshit.
I've time and again seen blacks either move into my personal space while walking behind me or stare down contests pr purposefully taking their time as an expression of dominance.
>>
>>70931083
I have a coworker who shed some light on it. His stepdaughter's biological father was a rebellious criminal, and she ended up a coalburner with a black piece of shit currently serving time as a sex offender.
I think it boils down to fetishization and daddy relationship issues.
>>
>>70930789
Why did you blur the last name? You're protecting him from being exposed himself while he exposed this stupid slut? Let's have the name and play fair game and equally ruin his life
>>
>>70931580
This isn't my image, I post it to see whether people stay on topic to weed out shitposters.
>>
File: happy birthday.gif (895 KB, 250x186) Image search: [Google]
happy birthday.gif
895 KB, 250x186
>>70930789
Is that fake?
PLEASE TELL ME IT'S FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.