[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are they turning our kids gay with cartoons? Stephen galaxy has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Steven3.png (688 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
Steven3.png
688 KB, 1280x800
Are they turning our kids gay with cartoons? Stephen galaxy has several blatantly gay characters. Was this the Jews plan?
>>
>>70930713
It's STEVON UNIVERS. And the characters aren't GAY since they don't have a GENDER.

Stop triggering me, shitlord.
>>
Yes.

Any other question you want to ask?
>>
File: 1458714931716.png (87 KB, 390x352) Image search: [Google]
1458714931716.png
87 KB, 390x352
No, just faggot artists figuring a way to get their cartoon on tv.
>>
Creating gender doubt is what they are doing in every medium, it works just fine.
>>
I'd be more worried by the fat-enablers than fag-enablers.
>>
>>70930713
It was made by a feminist.
Blame Cartoon Jewwork
>>
File: 1459961559954.gif (1 MB, 191x200) Image search: [Google]
1459961559954.gif
1 MB, 191x200
>being ass blasted over a kids cartoon
Really? Is this what NEET neo cons decide to get triggered about all day?
>>
Its really not a bad show, desu.
I like the art style alot.
>>
>>70930713
Nah. Just a couple of faggots in the writers room who want to appeal to the LGBTQARTISULGW groups
>>
Also the creator is a coal burner. But the negroid is the dude who made RPG world and is a pretty cool guy, so meh.
>>
>>70932299
>neo cons
im biting
>>
>implying kids watch Steven Universe
The schedule is so retarded, only Tumblr keeps up with the "bombs".
>>
>>70932578
I'd give it a chance if it wasn't for the unbearable fan base for it.
>>
>>70930713
Obviously

The show's made by an sjw jew
she's pretty cute desu
>>
I needed a random thread to complain about the quality of /pol/ right now. I wish plebbit would leave and go back to their shithole. Including OP.
>>
I just have one question for you all:

Wtf happened to spongebob?

Why did he become so incredibly cringy and gay. He used to be a normal guy.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.