[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should Japan has larger millitary or spent more money into economy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: japan-flag.gif (5 KB, 390x265) Image search: [Google]
japan-flag.gif
5 KB, 390x265
Should Japan has larger millitary or spent more money into economy and its people?

Japan has no money. Japan has to fight against china. we also should take care of old people...

What is most important? I want Japan to have millitary again and support america by spreading democracy and capitalism
>>
File: image.jpg (75 KB, 580x387) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75 KB, 580x387
>>70930481
Japanese pirate vessels crewed with your old people will solve all of your problems.
>>
>>70930481
if you faggots wanted a military you shouldnt have gotten butt-fucked in ww2 by the us
>>
>>70930481
Build nukes you wankers.
>>
>>70931219
>what is NPT?

typical ignorant frog
>>
>>70931345
nice proxy
>>
>>70931377
how dare you can say that?
>>
File: image.gif (1000 KB, 500x381) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
1000 KB, 500x381
>>70931345
The God Emperor has decreed you will have nukes.
>>
You better not rub hands together when turn around!
>>
>>70930481
when you say take of old people . do you mean retirement homes or 2 to the head?

2 to the head i agree with regardless of what country. i think the cut off should be 40 for a 1 time purge

it would give us plenty of room for growth. a massive drop in GDP for all 1st world nations
but people dependent of welfare vanish with room opened up in the labor market

and a decrease in the total population of the planet justifies deflation. maybe undo about the last 15 years worth of inflation
>>
>>70931682
they cant even kill 90 year olds that are vegetables and your proposing all 40 year olds to die... fuck off troll.
>>
>>70931682
>i think the cut off should be 40 for a 1 time purge

You'd be killing a fucking enormous amount of moms and dads with kid still in the house. How can you be so fucking idiotic?
>>
Kek. Even Koreans have more fighting spirit left than Japs. You guys got cucked to the extreme.
>>
>>70930481
military desu ka?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.