[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anon Why did you betray me?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 332x443) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 332x443
Anon
Why did you betray me?
>>
>>70930384
short
>>
Bane?
>>
File: image.jpg (199 KB, 1500x1120) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199 KB, 1500x1120
He waits. Biding his his time as the contested convention approaches, ready to strike and sieze what should have been his. While the others bicker amongst themselves, he silently prepares for the fight to come. They thought he was finished, they thought he was dead, they thought he was out, but they forgot one thing, JUSTICE NEVER SLEEPS
>>
>>70930384
Not enough foreign blaming.
>>
>>70930384
/pol/ wanted dank memes over liberty. Now their meme candidate is getting cucked hard and the asspain is hilarious.
>>
File: 1460148176866.png (113 KB, 828x946) Image search: [Google]
1460148176866.png
113 KB, 828x946
>>70930384
git gud fgt
>>
>>70930411
That's some nice argument, but if your support is based on height, why didn't you stand with Jeb?
>>
>>70930384

Trump will pick him up as his VP candidate. The good times will roll. Free weed by Christmas 2017.
>>
>>70930384
I don't think that the Alt-Righters were ever Libertarians
I don't think that the Alt-Righters care about econimics at all
>>
>>70930384
Because I don't support Monsanto, Randlet.
>>
>>70930571
Except it does
Our entire species is built on narcissism
>>
>>70930384
You had no wall. You're a GOP shill. You betrayed us by not be the leader we need to make America great. Need I go on?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.