[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tell me /pol/, are these guys latinos or hispanics or neither?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7
File: Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.png (57 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
Flag_of_the_Philippines.svg.png
57 KB, 2000x1000
>>
I don't know are they bro-tier though?
>>
Ain't lations hispanic people?
>>
Mexicans of Asia. The upper class are mestizos of Spanish or Chinese extraction. The rest of the population are Indios (in a recursive fashion, the Spaniard conquistadors were right)
>>
>>70930389
I'm not sure, are you a latino if your South American or if you speak Spanish?
>>
>>70930324
They're the west's best bro in south east Asia, theyre christian rather than muslim
>>
File: HispanicCountries.png (40 KB, 1357x628) Image search: [Google]
HispanicCountries.png
40 KB, 1357x628
>>70930389
All Hispanics are Latinos but not all Latinos are Hispanic.
>>
not sure but here filippina means maid
>>
>>70930652
central/south american = latino
>>
>>70930780
whats a hispanic and whats a latino
>>
>>70930792
Funnily enough thats what cypriot means over here
>>
>>70931029
nice try Shamalan
>>
>>70930221
look like asians act like spics
>>
File: LatinEurope.png (78 KB, 537x434) Image search: [Google]
LatinEurope.png
78 KB, 537x434
>>70930986
Latinos are all people whose cultural/linguistic heritage comes from Latium, now central Italy, the birthplace of Rome.

But when it comes to US American standards it just means South Americans.

Hispanics are any native of a Spanish-speaking nation.
>>
File: 1453592700692.jpg (8 KB, 262x263) Image search: [Google]
1453592700692.jpg
8 KB, 262x263
>>70932139
>That's what turdworld shitskins actually believe.
>>
File: qBqbO.png (148 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
qBqbO.png
148 KB, 400x267
Filipinos are the result of Spanish breeding with island monkeys like they did with the Aztecs.

They are also the most powerful race in the world.
>>
File: 06019286781.gif (21 KB, 601x427) Image search: [Google]
06019286781.gif
21 KB, 601x427
>>70932306
I'm sorry, I forgot to add Holland.
>>
Spanish blood has definitely made its mark but in general we're still more related to the Indo-Malayans, the Negrito, and the Chinese.
>>
India-tier asians
>>
Also some Indian blood has mixed from pre-colonial times.
>>
>>70932953
What do you guys think of Spanish and Cuban people? Parents are Cuban but of Spanish origin. Would like to visit you guys since there is a lot of stuff from the Spanish period.
>>
>>70930221
Bampu
>>
>>70934086
>Would like to visit you guys since there is a lot of stuff from the Spanish period
I'm not sure if you'll find anything interesting from the Spanish era here. The country has a strong hatred towards Spain, and the contemporary culture is more similar to American culture. You should definitely do your research if you want to visit and see Spain-related things here.

>Cuba
The Cuban Revolution was one of the inspirations of the Philippine Revolution(which is why the Philippine flag has strong similarities to the Cuban flag and other Latino flags) but this is mostly forgotten history. Right now the Filipino people know very little of Cuba.
>>
>>70934985
Feels bad man as a Cuban. I feel like you guys are a bunch of party animals like Cubans.
Also about the Spain part, that's shitty how buildings have been destroyed.
>>
File: sexy pinay.jpg (64 KB, 952x703) Image search: [Google]
sexy pinay.jpg
64 KB, 952x703
You've finally settled down with a nice filipina and have a daughter, a beautiful little angel that even looks like you.

You've devoted yourself to her.

But even if you raise her well, in this society she will probably...

>want to dress like a slut by the time she's 13 or earlier and hate you when you don't buy her clothes that all the cool girls wear
>act like a self entitled brat and ignore you while she is texting on her Samsung that she seems to carry around all the fucking day
>go to her first party by 14/15 where she will drink apple flavored San Miguel, and hook up with a kano, maybe even give a white guy a blowjob if she is an early bloomer
>have a DateinAsia/Facebook where she will have fappable pics that shitposting pervert Australians will save to their hard drives and will fap to them or even post them on /int/

Facebook is also where she and her friends will talk to guys you don't know and plan to meet up with them at Austin's party (you won't know about the party though, she will tell you she is "just going out to watch a movie and stay the night at Girly's house") and before she leaves she will kiss you on your balding head with the same lips that will be wrapped around Steve's white cock later that night. "Bye tatay, I love you".

Even if she does skip the teen rebellion phase, she will definitely be doing this sort of shit in college, there will be a day when the first white Chad takes her virginity, spoiling her virgin pussy with his potent seed. She might not go sleeping around, but she will probably still have an ivory skinned son of Magellan that will put his cock in her mouth every night while she licks and sucks it till he blows his load in your little princess's gloss rimmed mouth.

Who knows, there might even be some footage of it uploaded to kaplog.
>>
>>70935563
>that's shitty how buildings have been destroyed
IIRC there was no coordinated effort among the Filipinos to destroy Spanish buildings and culture. Manila was known as the Pearl of the Orient due to the clear Spanish influence on architecture before World War 2. Sadly much of these buildings were destroyed during the Japanese bombings.
>>
>>70930221
I have never met a filipino who was not cool. By far the best asians imo
>>
>>70936004
Oh ok. Gotcha man, makes sense now. P.S. you guys should start to learn Spanish so you can read rizal in the original language plus join us other latinobros.
>>
>>70936004
Also, many among the Philippine intelligentsia during the Revolutionary era actually preferred closer ties to Spain than true independence. Spain paid little attention to the Philippines, which is why we have less genetic and cultural ties to Spain compared to other South American countries.

This fact is strangely absent from our history books.
>>
Most powerful race in da world!!11!
>>
>>70936477
Did not know that man. Always knew you guys were bros. But seriously that's something I didn't know.
>>
>>70932448
The left one looks so fucking bro tier
>>
Spain is a piece of shit for what theyve done to almost every colony.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.