[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Scared of "niggers" with guns. >Doesn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6
File: CRP_0048.webm (3 MB, 405x720) Image search: [Google]
CRP_0048.webm
3 MB, 405x720
>Scared of "niggers" with guns.
>Doesn't want "niggers" to own guns.
>Yet...
>Doesn't want to amend the 2nd amendment to ban guns.

You can't stop just people you don't like from owning guns. That would be unconstitutional.

Therefore you can't have your cake and eat it too, white man.
>>
niggers mainly kill each other so it's a win-win to have guns legal
>>
File: brady10.jpg (539 KB, 640x1180) Image search: [Google]
brady10.jpg
539 KB, 640x1180
>>70930088

Which is why niggers are allowed to own guns, and we need to get rid of niggers.

This is a troll post, its the same thing as pic related,a satirical take on the brady gun grabbers.
>>
File: image.png (206 KB, 331x339) Image search: [Google]
image.png
206 KB, 331x339
>>70930163
Lol>>70930163
>>
>>70930088

moar of dat vid, senpai
>>
answer is simple, ban niggers.
>>
>>70930088
I was under the impression that the guns your niggers have aren't entirely legal anyway.
>>
The constitution was written for white Europeans.
>>
>>70930088
Niggers only buy shotguns and pistols because they're fucking retards. They'll always be outgunned by knowledgeable whites. We don't need to limit the 2nd ammendment, just put criminals behind bars.
>>
>>70930280

>black person with a gun
>$550 Beretta

Lawl.
>>
>>70932058
and how!
>>
>>70930088
OF MANY HIGH TEST
>>
>>70932011
this
>>
No nigger in the US has ever illegally owned a gun. Good solution nigger, would surely work.
>>
>>70930088
What the fuck are you even talking about?

Literally no one has said what you claim we've said.

Unlike you leftists faggots we're not full-on hypocrites, though our realist and rational thinking can sometimes create what seems to be hypocritical situations.

Almost all the guns niggers have are illegal in the first place. What the shit are you on about? You're not even quoting anyone, just greentexting like a faggot.

Kill yourself.
>>
>greentext strawman
>dismantle strawman
>LOL I WIN
How about you kill yourself?
People aren't ''scared of niggers with guns''. People want to own guns so they could defend themselves against things that can hurt them, like anything from wild animals to random thugs who attack people on the street.
If some nigger can own a gun legally and he decides to shoot someone that's just the price you pay for having legal guns, the same way making cars legal costs millions of lives.

What I think about female drivers has zero relevance on what I think about traffic laws. Cars should be legal and I should be able to drive one.
>>
>>70930088

Preventing blacks from legally owning guns is something only Democrats want to do.
>>
>>70930280
Someone edit that to put Ted Cruz's logo on there and let's spread this around
>>
>>70930088
>ban guns
the guns the niggers own are illegal anyway.
also they're mostly killing each other with them. Black women get 1/3 of the abortions in the states, despite only being 6% of the population.
The biggest threats to blacks is other blacks.
It's pretty neat
>>
You know it's shitposting because OP uses this webm every time to get attention like a little girl.
>>
I am completely fine with law abiding black people legally owning guns to protect them selves from niggers.

Hell I even encourage it
>>
File: 1459183908173-pol.jpg (38 KB, 550x467) Image search: [Google]
1459183908173-pol.jpg
38 KB, 550x467
>>70932058
>britbong thinking he gets a say in america

Not since 1776 eurocuck
>>
>>70930088
Niggers know nothing about guns, I've only seen a few in gun stores.
>don't go to ranges so they suck at aiming
>say that trigger discipline is for pussies
>will call every pistol a "nine" or a "clock" and thus get the wrong ammo
Besides, legal guns are even easier to track.
>>
i mean we dont let sharks in the aquariums have lasers, why should we let these apes have guns?
>>
>>70934865
Because American streets are not meant to be observatories.
>>
>>70930088
Sure we can, this is exactly what "common sense gun control" means. Its just common sense that white tax paying employed males can have guns but dangerous crack smoking niggers cant.
>>
>>70930088
you really think niggers are going to hand over their guns if they get banned?
>>
>>70930088

Nice strawman, Chaim.

We already know niggers don't obey laws.

>"Looking only to official criminal records, data over the past thirty years consistently show that the mythology of murderers as ordinary citizens does not hold true. Studies have found that approximately 75% of murderers have adult criminal records, and that murderers average a prior adult criminal career of six years, including four major adult felony arrests. These studies also found that when the murder occurred "[a]bout 11% of murder arrestees [were] actually on pre-trial release"--that is, they were awaiting trial for another offense."

>"The fact that only 75% of murderers have adult crime records should not be misunderstood as implying that the remaining 25% of murderers are non-criminals. The reason over half of those 25% of murderers don't have adult records is that they are juveniles. Thus, by definition they cannot have an adult criminal record."

http://www.guncite.com/gun_control_gcgvmurd.html
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.