[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>wear the same clothes every day >nobody notices >feels
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (175 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
175 KB, 1920x1080
>wear the same clothes every day
>nobody notices
>feels fine and comfy

Who came up with the rule that you need to change your clothes every day? Was it the Jews?
>>
>>70928084
Explains the smell from your flag.
>>
you look and smell bad to people with good hygiene
wouldn't expect more of a third-world subhuman tbqhf
>>
Enjoy smelling like shit.
>>
they notice, but they feel bad about telling you.
>>
>>70928084
It was the french
>>
>>70928156
>>70928162
>>70928196
THIS

OP just kill yourself. you fat disgusting fuck!
>>
>>70928084
I change my clothes everyday, but I don't wash jeans unless they really need it. If I am just going to work and back home (desk job), I won't wash them for months.
>>
>>70928084
People should notice, breddy sad subhuman bro.
>>
>>70928084
FOUND THE NU-MALE WHO DOESNT WORK CONSTRUCTION
>>
>>70928277
shit man, that's too fucking far.
>>
>>70928084
i'm broke as fuck so i cycle the same ~8 basic shirts with ~4 pairs of pants and ~3 coats.

still get attention, still get laid, enter relationships if i feel like pursuing one.

pays to be /fit/.
>>
>>70928482
>i cycle coats
just have one for winter and one for fall and spring you pansy.
>>
>>70928482
I think most people do this, some people just have more shit they never wear than others
>>
>>70928277

Jeans are actually not meant to be washed. Denim was designed with blue collar work in mind. That's why they don't hold in liquid at all.

That's why they fall apart and fade after a few washes. If you must wash them, you soak them in vinegar.
>>
>>70928713
Can confirm. I dip my jeans in vinegar maybe once every 3 months. Milk works pretty well too.
>>
>>70928713

They make special coldwater detergents for denim
>>
I guarantee you smell like shit and no one is saying anything because no one really knows you well and it would be awkward to bring it up. fucking guarantee it. i bet you dont shower either
>>
>>70929032

That's still a waste of money seeing how vinegar is cheaper, and you don't HAVE to wash them on a regular basis like cotton, polyester, and silk (Which LOVES water)
>>
>>70928877
>>70928713

are you fucking savages? just wash them once a week. what the fuck guys.
>>
>>70929269

Better than dipping them in a bunch of unnatural chemicals that cause skin irritation.
>>
>>70929415
>just wash them once a week
Yeah and watch them lose their original colour before my very eyes.
>>
>>70928196
Those are sex pheromones emanating from our comfy bodies
>>
File: sC76qNz.gif (2 MB, 420x220) Image search: [Google]
sC76qNz.gif
2 MB, 420x220
>>70928084
>2016
>Not owning many sets of only one style of tshirt and pants
>Change everyday, but nobody knows

Im undercover clean, 2016
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.