[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>millenials are so entitled! How cucked do you millenials
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1456782066611.jpg (385 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456782066611.jpg
385 KB, 600x600
>millenials are so entitled!

How cucked do you millenials have to be to parrot this propaganda?

>all branches of government are full off boomers
>Every single law that ails you came from a boomer
>cost of housing is inflated because boomer-controlled zoning boards limit where you can build.
>All trade deals
>We fight the only pro-western secular country in the middle east because boomers are still triggered by a hostage situation decades ago.
>Almost all the blind pro-Israel support comes from boomers.
>boomers set immigration policy.
>healthcare:boomers
>almost all the welfare in this country goes to boomers.
>all the national debt is caused by and for boomer sacred cows.
>we cannot manipulate our currency properly because the national debt meme is perpetuated by boomers wanting to live on fixed income for the next 40 years.
>liberal media, education, feminism, etc is all driven by boomers.

But you guys talk shit about your own generation. Protip: a millenial has never hurt you.
>>
I agree.

Death Camps for boomers fucking when
>>
>>70927706
>a millenial has never hurt you.
The entitlement thing is real, you stupid. They're like boomers on steroids. If the system wasn't unsustainable at this point they (we) would leave our grandchildren a hole 50x times bigger.

The difference is boomers weren't entitled little bitches BACK THEN. Millenials are entitled good for nothing trash and will keep being so for the rest of their lives.
>>
>>70927904
In America we call them nursing homes.
>>
>>70927706
Where the fuck do I find more of this kitty?
>>
File: blini-kot.jpg (183 KB, 1124x1024) Image search: [Google]
blini-kot.jpg
183 KB, 1124x1024
>>70928780
>>
>>70928909
>>70928909
There a website?
>>
>>70929091
fuck if I know, try google image search
>>
File: polSpotsABoomer.webm (2 MB, 1280x528) Image search: [Google]
polSpotsABoomer.webm
2 MB, 1280x528
>>70927706
Indeed.
>>
>>70928525
Generational Uncle Tom detected. One third of our national budget goes to boomer gimmedats. They expect to live for at least three decades on your dime, and live out all their apocalyptic fetishes with the blood of your peers. How is millenials entitlement even on the same scale as that?
>>
File: 1456781196329.jpg (89 KB, 604x604) Image search: [Google]
1456781196329.jpg
89 KB, 604x604
>>70928780
No idea, saved it from here
>>
>>70928525
>The entitlement thing is real, you stupid.

>wanting to be able to afford rent and have a job, as someone with a bachelor's degree, is entitlement
At least it's somewhat justified entitlement. The -proportion- of 25 year olds still living at home has gone 5x in the last decades. 50%. That's the percentage of 25 year olds who still live at home. This was just never the case in the past.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.