[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Donate your old weapons to pooranada.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (81 KB, 354x354) Image search: [Google]
image.png
81 KB, 354x354
Pls help us rebuild our cunts military. Our country spends less than 1% of GDP on our military and WEEDMAN slashed our budget. our military is in terrible shape and even Sweden can invade and conquer us. Plz help pooranada.
>>
I don't see how a weak millitary is bad for you, USA protects you anyway, and a weak government millitary would make it easier to smash the government if they go too far.
>>
Second wall, coming right up.
>>
>>70927066

Why the hell do you even need the military? People in your country think that if you kill your enemies, they win. Your military spending should be a flat 0.
>>
>>70927066
Just promise to keep sending the product when Trump initiates the 99% maple syrup tariff and I suppose we can send a few divisions your way.
>>
>>70927066
No one wants to attack Canada. You should be happy.
>>
>>70927066
I hope he keeps slashing, so that Daddy Donny can roll right in as soon as he is elected.
>>
I will send you glock 40 hi point for $1500 a pop drop an email
>>
>>70927066
Nobody help Canada he did it to home self.
>>
File: 1460487894706.jpg (22 KB, 306x284) Image search: [Google]
1460487894706.jpg
22 KB, 306x284
>>
It's like you're not even trying to build an army again, wtf Canada
>>
File: ohcanacuck.jpg (32 KB, 620x310) Image search: [Google]
ohcanacuck.jpg
32 KB, 620x310
>>70927066
>>
>>70927513
>oil
>water

Why the fuck would you not want to?
>>
>>70927513
Canada is already under attack and it's from the inside. Shitty doughnuts that everyone
thinks are the cat's ass..
>>
>>70927619
>>70927832
Civil War confirmed

happening when?
>>
File: Cruz-True Canucker.jpg (483 KB, 800x943) Image search: [Google]
Cruz-True Canucker.jpg
483 KB, 800x943
He's invading America for us. He's already got 22% of that country eating bibles and shitting
crosses, leaving them vulnerable t attack.

More like self-attack.
>>
What's funny is that if it were not for Queerbec and your anglophiles we would have united decades ago. We are 99% the same people.

When I travel to Edmonton on business I often have to remind canucks that I am a burger.
>>
>>70927964
Wait they have oil?
>>
>>70928496
Fuck you, there are only a few shitty doughnuts on the menu and they're mostly just the new 'limited time only' garbage
>>
File: 1456765346543.png (168 KB, 724x416) Image search: [Google]
1456765346543.png
168 KB, 724x416
>>70927066
>>
>>70928634
>burger don't realize this mans purpose is for America to fight for Canada.
Yes goyim die for leaf
>>
>>70928677
You buy most of your oil from us

You buy a lot of stuff from us actually

Thank God, I don't know what we'd do without you(r money)
>>
>>70927066
>>70927528
>>70928496
>>70928696

You guys are aware our Department of National Defense employs more people than the armed forces?

I live in Ottawa. I have to walk by our version of the pentagon on Mackenzie King bridge every day. In DND you get a cushy job, good pension, lots of time off, decent job security, etc.

You guys are honestly going about this the wrong way. Spending money on military procurement is such a waste, but the government is forced to do it to satisfy your patriotic boners. Canada has a great military history that we can all be proud of, and let there be no mistake when King and Country come calling once more our nation will answer that call and the world will remember why it once feared the soldiers known as "stormtroopers".

Now I could explain exactly how to address the true problem of DND wastefulness but this is /pol/ and you just want muh gunz.
>>
>>70928696
Fuck man, if you're grandma never made you real doughnuts and yer hooked on that
timmies/robbins shit, you don't know what taste is...and yeah "Maple Chipotle Perogy" fucking 'nuts suck!
>>
>>70927294
Second post bester post
>>
>TFW we can't Anschluss Canada even though they have no military

This grand strategy game is shitty and boring.
>>
>>70929078
Actually, if you'll read my post before replying to it, you'll notice I just want muh doughnuts

>>70929146
Tim Hortons honey crueller is a fucking party in my mouth you cunt
>>
>>70929078
>stormtroopers
>not seeing return of the jedi

Honestly would not be proud of that title
>>
>>70929078
Just increase defence spending to 2.5 percent dumbcunt. Build more tanks, subs and maybe an aircraft carrier.
>>
>>70929078
>let there be no mistake when King and Country come calling once more our nation will answer that call...blah, blah, blah....

What a fucking wanker. Thanks UK/Oz, for that slang. It fits this dopey bitch to a tee.

Princessses Willy, Harry and Chucky can all go fuck themselves, straight up.
>>
>>70929078
>Our military wing has become a decadent jobs-for-the-boys program

>We'll be fine if we ever have to go to war guys, trust me.

Canada has never even fought a war on its own has it?
>>
>>70929342
Then your mouth's one stanky ass cunt. Open up bitch and I'll cream it for ya!
>>
>>70927785
Underrated post
>>
>>70929426

Look up the original term meat head.
Canadians would storm the front, survive and finish objectives doing it. We're fucking Troopers, that'll Storm ya. Storm-Troopers. >>70929585
Only when absolutely need to. War might be a big game to you, but when we step in for the round we've done damn well time and time again.
>>
>>70929522

We can fire that shit right off a brand new lot we'd build in the time of need. The ability to mobilize should be recognized.
(Mobilized in a time of dire need, just because we don't mobilize and march against LEWEEDMAN doesn't mean we couldn't in less than a few hours)
>>
>>70928551

Soon. But you can't really call it a civil war.. more like appropriation of resources.
>>
LANDMARK SUPREME KEK DECISION
GET IN HERE
>>70929437
>>70929437
>>
You have to pay in drugs like we do faggot
>>
Wait a minute. Canada has oil?

When do we invade?
>>
>>70929994
>not understanding a joke
>>
>>70927290
>USA protects you anyway

>tfw you're just a buffer zone for the USA in case of red communist invasion

C-Canada yes...
>>
>>70929534
You're a goddamn traitor. Get out of my country.
>>
>>70927290
For some reason the Canadian government isn't telling people about the Northwest Passage.

Basically the land we have in the North is melting and there will be a new passage for ships to go through. Even though we own it countries like Russia, America, and even Denmark(Greenland) are making claims on it.

I know we had around 2-3 thousand rangers up north in order to keep our claim on it and under the Harper government we were building a lot more things to get the resources there in order to make our claim there a bit stronger.

Now I'm pretty worried about what will happen to it in 20 years.
>>
>>70929585
>Canada has never even fought a war on its own has it?

We almost went to war with the Spanish in the 90's.

But no we haven't. We always jump to arms when one of our allies is under attack.

Hell during the American civil war a lot of people from Newfoundland went and joined the Union to help. During the Vitamin war around 20-30 thousand Canadians joined the American army while your guys were jumping the border.

I'm not sure how Canada is now but throughout our history we've always been fighters.
>>
File: 1452179453742.png (1 MB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
1452179453742.png
1 MB, 960x960
>>70927066
And he put all of your gold onto a boat and sent it into a whirlpool.

It's honestly terrifying the people other countries allow into power. Our politicians are evil, but all of yours are like something out a a comedy skit or a satirical webcomic.
Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.