[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pragmatic No-Nonsense Women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 752x501) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 752x501
Are they a meme? Is there really a woman that isn't either shallow and only looking out for herself, a "I'm not like the other girls" wannabe or emotionally unstable and bitchy? Where did you find such a woman If you think they exist? Is it a genetic thing? Is it the reasons more guys become infatuated with traps and gay shit?
>>
>>70926986
Bump.
>>
>>70926986
You can find lots of women like that in short term relationships. But the more time she spends with you, the more she'll become obsessed with the future of her unborn child.
>>
I've personally known very nice and humble girls, but never a red pilled one - it is a rarity for them to use any form of rationality untainted by emotions. I honestly don't think i ever will meet or know one
>>
>>70927373
How are women in the land of the chosen people?
>>
>>70926986
If the stereotypes are true, Japan.
>>
File: preview-3624.jpg (32 KB, 300x203) Image search: [Google]
preview-3624.jpg
32 KB, 300x203
>>70926986
They're not fampai. Dated a girl who was breddy based, into competitive shooting, smart af. She was a reddit pleb tho, so I had to gtfo.
>>
>>70927552
Pretty good. Low obesity rate and nationalistic/borderline racist.
>>
>>70927720
Couldn't you've eased her into disliking reddit?
>>
>>70926986
>Pragmatic No-Nonsense Women
>shallow and only looking out for herself
Same thing. You can find them childless and miserable at 40 all across corporate America.
>>
>>70927720
Women become what you make them into.
Unless they are completly sunk into the SJW shit then it is better to just leave them.
>>
>>70928932
Exactly. You just have to give them the dick pill and they'll believe what you tell them to believe.
>>
>>70926986

>Is there really a woman that isn't either shallow and only looking out for herself, a "I'm not like the other girls" wannabe or emotionally unstable and bitchy?

I know a grand total of one.

>Where did you find such a woman If you think they exist?

We went to high-school together, so it was pure dumb luck.
>>
They exist, I had one. Dumped her for some arbitrary reason because I'm a little bitch. Never found another like her. The only woman that I'm certain would mever cheat on me.

If you find one, don't let go. Seriously. I've had many women and these are rare. Very rare.
>>
>>70926986
I found her in East Asia and you can, too.
>>
>>70929973
How precisely?
As a tourist? Online? Mail order?
>>
>>70926986
My gf is emotionally unstable and bitchy put I just ignore her. It works fine.
>>
>>70926986
>only looking out for herself
Umm, you state it like it can only bad. A woman can may feel like a good stable marriage is the best thing for her.
>>
>>70926986
Because your views are purely fueled by rationality and not by emotion right?
>>
>>70926986
My gf is mostly like that. She doesn't ever blame other people for her problems and tries to think through them. Sure, she gets exhausted and looks for me, but men also use women as emotional support.
Then again, she's my first gf because I couldn't relate to normal women, so she might indeed be a unicorn.
>>
>>70930421
No but atleast I now of my own emotional bias and surpres it as often as I can.
>>
>>70926986
>Are they a meme?
Why do people think "meme" means false idea or assumption?
>>
>>70926986
Just find a girl who respects her father, who isn't a huge cuck.

After that treat her decently but don't be scared of your opinions. She'll find a synchronization with your views.

Essentially you're just making her proud to be apart of something positive. Women feed on social outlook. It's in their biology. Trim your beliefs to be nurturing and for the greater good and she'll be solid.
>>
Complete meme.

Their natural cycle can make them different people on every day. I started tracking when I fought or had an argument with my wife and every time it'd be on her period. Then there's the part where she's incredibly horny while ovulating and she is willing to do anything sexually. Other times are hit or miss.

They have such chemicals in there body that are not regulated consistenly enough. And I've yet to add in factors of depression meds, birth control, or alcohol. They are equivalent to male toddlers still in development.

>>mfw married for 5 years
>>
>>70932403
Science thanks you for your service. I've been thinking of doing a similar thing.
>>
>>70928287
His post was code for she left me and I say I left her do to something I didn't like about her
>>
>>70927599
How likely is this? I'm considering moving there, not for the women, though I'm hoping that's a bonus
>>
>>70932490
Do it. When you voluntarily choose to see someone everyday you got to use all the information given to stay happy on both ends. I'm a scientist for my profession tbqh senpai so at some point I decided to stop just gambling how I acted around her and instead created favorable environments where I succeeded or she ultimately apologized with ball licking soon after. And I love having my balls get attention.

It sounds like a stupid game; it is. But it is not difficult, I just have a Google calendar reminder saying period, lead up to period (starts getting cranky/in pain), and fuck time. Helpful reminder. I'm looking into getting an app and doing it on there.

It's not perfect due to the chemical imbalance women inherently carry. Ovulation can take place between 11 to 20 days after a period, so you're talking a huge span of days. But I guarantee if you suprise her on a day she is full on ovulating, you will get a blowjob and even get to play with her butthole. It's how I live my life with a semi crazy human female and not want to beat her to death at every batshit thing she says or does.
>>
Don't you retards get it? Pragmatic women ARE shallow, because they realize that's how they can get the best out of society.
>>
>>70926986
I thought the stereotype of German women was that they were serious, pragmatic, and no-nonsense?
>>
>>70926986

> Where do you find such a woman if you think they exist

Go outside?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.