[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Russian parliamentary candidate promised to stop the Jewish conspiracy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: Based_Vlad.jpg (335 KB, 760x559) Image search: [Google]
Based_Vlad.jpg
335 KB, 760x559
IT'S HAPPENING!!!

During the primaries in Cheliabinsk city Vladislav Vihorev from the United Russia party (it's Putin's party, the largest in the parliament, and its candidates usually end up getting elected) told: "We, Russians, are being exterminated because we stand in kikes' way." (he used the word "жиды", it's a Russian analogue for "kikes", probably more widespread in the society than "Jews" - yeah, those guys are so very popular and well-liked around here)

He also elaborated on his statement: "It is a well-planned, thorough, strictly implemented plot aimed at destroying our national culture, national education, national industry, national financial system and, worst of all, Russian people."
He also promised, as part of his program, to "drive the Jews out of our government."

Picrelated is based Vlad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzKkAnpZDko
>>
File: 1455330828530.jpg (149 KB, 384x450) Image search: [Google]
1455330828530.jpg
149 KB, 384x450
Please finish what I started
>>
How bout sauce giant faggot op?
>>
>>70925486
Lol Jews are literally the reason your country exists, Vlad. The bolsheviks kicked out of Germany - after trying to finish the country off in a civil war they started, between the two world wars - fled to Russia and succeeded marvellously where they failed in Germany.
>>
>>70926088
Come to think of it, at the beginning of the 2000's Putin did defeat and banish a number of country's top juice (Boris Berezovski - a godfather of the Russian government - who ended up broke and dead in London, Vladimir Gusinski - a former owner of a huge media empire that was trying to brainwash people against our own soldiers in Chechnya, and others). Some, however, remained in power (like Tchubais, a crazy beast whom like 95% of the population want dead), plus Putin got juice of his own (though he seems to be on top of them), plus he's overall very corrupt.

But people here don't like them and basically don't take their agenda and subversion attempts good at all. They wouldn't appreciate Hitler pics, though: nazis are liked here even less than the Jews, there's a national cult after the Soviet WW2 victory, and all local nazis are marginalized degenerates.
>>
>>70926201
>How bout sauce giant faggot op?
https://lenta.ru/news/2016/04/13/antisemit/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bunY7oNTZqY
(As if you, illiterate mongrels, would understand the language of Dostoyevski.)
>>
>>70926825
There are some high level Jews in Russia but they can't do much.
That's why west is trying to constantly dig a hole under their economy so Jews can offer their "help" and so they can puppet them.
I'm pretty sure Russian leaders would rather starve their people than sell out.
>>
File: b30gu81.jpg (63 KB, 666x400) Image search: [Google]
b30gu81.jpg
63 KB, 666x400
>>70925486
>>
>>70925486
yeah, keep spouting juveline memes while your country is decading

those people all have deposits in switzerland. you do not.
>>
hueta
>>
He will be arrested for violating the jewish written and enforced holocaust revisionism /denial laws

unless putin says don't fuck with him
>>
>>70927134
Thnx for delivering vlad
>>
>>70927469
>while your country is decaying
Said Germany. I hope your Jewish puppets are doing miracles for your country right now. *cough*
You have no chance against them playing their games. You have to change the rules.
>>
>>70925486
It's a party primaries and have tons of candidates. He will just get charged with inciting ethnic hatred and maybe expelled from the party. Nice try posting shit to get some /pol/ upvotes though.
>>
>>70927469
It's pretty shitty here, but we don't get "battery" charges and jail time for passing by a feminist activist or having consensual sex with a girl. 30 years from now we won't be a Caliphate (unless the Jews succeed in destroying Russia), our girls won't be raped in the streets for not wearing a hijab, our men won't be beaten or stoned, and Shariah won't be part of our law. For you, Hanz, it's pretty much decided, unfortunately.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bi2dRyUHxeo
>>
>>70925486
What a time to be alive!
>>
>>70927739
>>70928027
The Jews have already complained to the DA office. The DA told them it's ok. They won't charge the man. And the party refused to expel him too. Though they did ask him to phrase his thoughts more carefully next time.
>>
>>70925486
MADMAN

proof
>>
>>70926846
So, Russians don't like Jews or Hitler? Sound like poles, but Poles don't like Russia either. I miss the Cold War, everything was so much more simple.
>>
File: d5c.jpg (33 KB, 297x365) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
33 KB, 297x365
>>70927134
ABSOLUTELY MAD MAN

GOYIM KNOW SHUT IT DOWN
>>
>>70928149
>For you, Hanz, it's pretty much decided, unfortunately.

I'm sure more than 1 of us wants to join patriotic russians in liberating the world from the yoke of the internationalists

I truly believe we're the only ones left who can muster the manpower to do the task
>>
Boys what are we waiting. Let's do the same here.
>>
>>70928573
Lots of people here aren't very fond of Poles too (though for the most part, nobody cares much). As far as I'm concerned, they're ok. We've had our differences, but it's really been a while ago. We should both still guard ourselves from each other's agents and look for our own national interests, but otherwise, we can cooperate quite well. Our interests are not very different and our enemies are essentially the same, so, as long as there is mutual respects, we got a lot to gain from cooperation. The EU and their masters will do everything to fuck it up, though.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.