[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm sorry but I just have to say this. Aren't women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6
File: feminazi.jpg (56 KB, 471x355) Image search: [Google]
feminazi.jpg
56 KB, 471x355
I'm sorry but I just have to say this. Aren't women already more privileged than men?

Yes

Than why do they tell us to check our privilege so often?
>>
>>70925432

I don't know about all that, but I like the [SAD PIANO MUSIC] meme.

and thanks for joining us tonight!
>>
>>70925432

Same reason a child will push your buttons until you say: STOP.

>because we let them

Coupled with sex as a bargaining tool/power, women will always want more.
>>
>once made equal to man woman becomes his superior
>>
Funny how Tesla himself never complained about it
>>
Of course they're more privelaged
The "check your privelage white male" meme is just to mask their knowing that they're more privelaged they don't like the thought because then they can't play the victim in that sense. Being a woman=life on easy mode
>>
>>70925432
I hate collectivism
>>
File: 1459860034530.gif (2 MB, 255x164) Image search: [Google]
1459860034530.gif
2 MB, 255x164
>>70925432

Injustice is injustice only when it occurs to someone who wasn't born wrong?

What the fuck?
>>
White women are the most privileged group on the planet, yes
>>
>>70925998
Me too.

Wanna meet up?
>>
>>70925432
White women have always been more privileged than men within society. Men used to go down coal-mines so that a woman could eat etc.
>>
>>70925432
why do you think they work for less?
men overwhelmingly support them so their "jobs" are just time filler.

of course they are fucking privileged, massively

>>70925998
it's more like niggerism every where they just see what they want and not the big picture. "the science is settled" when they reach a point they like, not when they've exhausted the possibilities.
>>
File: goodboy.jpg (144 KB, 1080x720) Image search: [Google]
goodboy.jpg
144 KB, 1080x720
>white women being sexist and racist in their safe little internet spaces
>>
>>70925432

>''Hey look at this genius inventor that never got any credit for his groundbreaking work''

>''yeah but male lol''

Why are women so shallow?
>>
>>70925432
I wonder if she could name the female scientists she's lamenting. Why doesn't she praise their accomplishments instead tearing down Tesla's?But she'd just blame the patriarchy for her ignorance and continue bitching.
>>
>>70925432
She forgot to mention
>living rent free
>everything paid for
>no ambition
>>
File: image.jpg (331 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
331 KB, 1000x1500
>>70925432
Women have the sex market cornered. Bring back prostitution and women will lose most of their value, leveling the playing field.

Then just change the laws to make divorce a disaster for women. Make it a law designed to force women to try and make marriage work by heavily penalizing them and shaming them for filing for divorce. No more alimony or huge settlements for women. its 2016 for God's sake!

Do these and you will begin to right this sinking ship we call society.
>>
>>70925432
>complaining about nothing
>telling other people to stop crying
HAHAHAHA
>>
>>70927255
Let it sink I want to shoot guns and kill people.
>>
>>70926851
>Why are women so shallow?
They're deep enough between their legs
>>
>>70927746

Australia is on vacation, i see
>>
>>70927255

Needs lint roller badly.
>>
>>70927979
She must own a cat
>>
>>70925432
They think our privilege is us being inherently better & them being handicapped.

They'll never admit it though. Even after they get a job thanks to a quota.
>>
>>70925772
Funny how he also came from a poor country and was really poor himself, yet somehow had privilege.
>>
>>70927255
dude
whores are like 50 a pop
shit even 20 a pop if you get some trashy hoe
i know too many whores myself
legalizing prostitution would actually give their pussy more value
>>
>>70925432
Because dependable men instinctively avoid leftist women. It pisses them off that nature made sure independence will indeed always be a male privilege. Now these crazy women instead depend on the political currents that will evoke the apocalypse, as well as "boyfriends" (servile cucks). But that doesn't satisfy them. In fact, they're all horny for an independent male supremacist reactionary who loves to speak his mind, i.e. us.
>>
File: image.jpg (102 KB, 598x526) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
102 KB, 598x526
>>70930254
Absolutely false. It would instantly increase the size of the market without increasing demand. Prices would plummet, and more women would be stuck going "Dutch" as the value of pussy from all women goes down. If people can go to a prostitute without fear of arrest then they don't need to go through the expenses and heartache of dating just for an opportunity at sex. All pussy gets cheaper.
>>
> tfw straight up dumped a bitch when i found out she posted similar shit about me on tumblr.
> tfw within two days she'd dyed her hair and kicked up the tumblr posting to maximum.

Tumblr is the dumbest shit.
>>
attractive women are privileged
unattractive women have to settle. they don't get free shit because the dudes they settle are usually financially inadequate. Remember men can pick a facet to which they attract women. financial security is one of them.

the only reason it seems like women have more privilege now is because the ugly ones are being stood up for by feminists.

men throw themselves into dangerous positions, employment and otherwise, but they do it on their own accord. the men saying women didn't work in the coal mines wouldn't let them in the coal mines to begin with on account of the woman's physical and rational inadequacy.
>>
>>70930207
Americans don't know about Eastern Europe.
>>
File: 53241352314.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
53241352314.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>70931934
>>
>>70932234
that's literally my face too
about everything
i'm gonna go get drunk
>>
Men in general have more privilege than women
>>
>>70932081
Americans don't know about anything, but that's beside the point.
>>
>>70932462
when feminists and sjw's talk about privilege they mean men are at central command, they're in charge, and attractive women have privilege because men give it to them.
feminists are trying to usurp this power and give it to minority and ugly women. naturally this displeases the man because he's supposed to be in charge.
>>
>>70925432

I don't have enough energy to be enraged by every single one of these anymore.

I'm just waiting for the civil war
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.