[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best right-wing party in europe: > Denmark Actually have managed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9
Best right-wing party in europe:
> Denmark
Actually have managed to influence and turn the immigration policies to strictest in the world

Worst right-wing party in europe:
> France
We wuz kangs and shit. we want french empire. i want putin dick in me.
>>
isnt merkel the head of the right wing party in germany?
>>
File: ApuaTarvitseva.jpg (132 KB, 970x720) Image search: [Google]
ApuaTarvitseva.jpg
132 KB, 970x720
>>70925035

central-right far as I understand. Is that your choice?

I was kind of looking these alt-right/populist parties
>>
File: tauski2.jpg (57 KB, 503x721) Image search: [Google]
tauski2.jpg
57 KB, 503x721
>>
File: 1457460904505.png (21 KB, 365x363) Image search: [Google]
1457460904505.png
21 KB, 365x363
Nah, our "right wing" party is a pro Israel joke. The only way they will ever accomplish anything is if they form government at next election. But they won't because they thrive on being an opposing party, pointing out flaws of others, yet won't acknowledge when they break promises and falsify information about their opponents. I would be all for them if they grew some balls.
>>
Strictest in the world?

Wouldn't that be japan

>>70926327

Honestly, you can't win in politics, right wing parties are usually pro-israel while left wing is pro FUCK MY SHIT UP SENPAI
>>
>>70926383
Yea, the only thing the Danish peoples party survive on nowadays is animal welfare and stricter immigration..
>>
>>70926532

I'm glad you guys have based immigration politics atleast

I wonder how they differ from SD if at all?

Assimilation, not integration, stronger church that isn't multiculti, less immigration as a whole, basically 0
>>
>>70926750
Tbh i haven't looked thoroughly into the SD policy, but I suspect them to be pretty similar yea
>>
File: saturn.jpg (18 KB, 350x233) Image search: [Google]
saturn.jpg
18 KB, 350x233
>>70926327

That party has managed to turn you away from Swedens path by pure political pressure but your concern is Israel? You got cucked by pol memes.
>>
>>70926383
I wonder if our right wing parties are pro-Israel only because lefties are pro-Palestine.
>>
>>70928422

Israel is authortian state that is protecting one entitys survival but still maintains some liberal aspects of modern society. At the same time it is top in research spending. So:
> strong military
> strong heritage
> keen intrest in science

That is basically what all wests conservative parties admire... And they aren't blue pilled by merchant memes.
>>
>>70924919

Isn't that the gun he used to disappear his own head?
>>
make way for our hitler
>>
>>70928698

I would guess he had more shotguns than meals in his lifetime.
>>
>>70926958

Well, what I said are SDs policies

>>70928422

Whatever you vote for you, you vote for the jew

>>70928627

You're right, but at the same time it's an odd thing, isn't it? It's like they took half a redpill
>>
>>70929959

First of all the state of israel and jews have very little to do in scandinavian politics. Jews are influental minority in US and eastern europe. Going all ravage idiot about "jews stealing my money" when at the same time you rationalise that muslims are bad because they can't educate themselves and win in capitalism. Jews are non-issue even though it is funny meme from america for many younglings and what influence would our goverments have if this conspiracy theory would exists anyway?

Being jew and israel hating because meme is a big trap. It serves nothing and leads into political isolation. American posters don't have real political party on the issue so they can post jew memes and stay on their permanent isolation. Many multi-party systems there is a real chance to get something done and only way to get in that point is to leave political memes and look at the strict facts on what minorities are uselles and what are not.

I still remember how it was in our region when neither swedes or finns had anti-immigration party and danes peoples party really changed it all and made them the toughest nation on immigration while still maintaining their govermental welfare programs to native danes.
>>
>>70931267

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Lerner_Spectre

Yeah nah
>>
File: 1459101212574.jpg (15 KB, 250x201) Image search: [Google]
1459101212574.jpg
15 KB, 250x201
Right wing in France is a joke, only used by others party to get some votes, saying: "see how the right wing is bad, we are not as bas as them, vote for us or you are a facist nazi".
>>
>>70926327
That plus they dont have many good MP's atm.
When they grew 20 seats last year, one of the new MP's was 3rd or 4th on the list and her day job was being a fucking medium...
They really need to start pumping politicians in from the youth party, and get more QT's
>>
>>70931457

Yeah, she is really influental person in your society like Tiina Rosenberg.
>>
File: 1460577621982.jpg (359 KB, 1024x1345) Image search: [Google]
1460577621982.jpg
359 KB, 1024x1345
>>70926383
Y'all either pro-israel or receive thousands of dindus.
>>
>>70931973

Did you know that about 35% of inputs on immigration and such in sweden during the 60s were from jews?
>>
>>70931654
Same here mon ami
>>
File: 1441561544427.jpg (91 KB, 534x604) Image search: [Google]
1441561544427.jpg
91 KB, 534x604
>>70924919
Don't forget about our glorious cucked Netherlands.
We have turks in our politics
TURKS.... bloody roaches.
>>
>>70932217

If that is true then I would guess jews had average more degrees than general population. Still 65% swede saying YES. Still your big capital and political players are swedes.
>>
the only effective right wing movement is leaving the eu

without leaving the eu you dont get control over your borders.

luckily theres been enough anti immigration sentiment to get us the opportunity to leave this shit heap political union
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.