[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DOJ releases over 20k Documents in "Fast and Furious"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: IMG_20160414_093416.jpg (283 KB, 1440x2084) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160414_093416.jpg
283 KB, 1440x2084
ITS HAPPENING!

Lads, the DOJ has released 20,000 documents that were kept secret until a judge approved the subpoena request.

Multiple indictments for any persons who took part in hiding specific factors of the investigation are expected.

ERIC HOLDER ON SUICIDE WATCH.

El Chapo was confirmed laughing in his jail cell at undisclosed location
>>
Bump don't let this slide!
>>
Why!
>>
>>70924445
Sauce
>>
>>70927137

Image attached but ok
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/04/10/issa-grassley-say-fast-and-furious-document-releases-fraction-fails-to-meet-subpoena.html
>>
OY VEY DELETE THIS THREAD
>>
Why is this sliding?
>>
File: image.png (171 KB, 450x290) Image search: [Google]
image.png
171 KB, 450x290
Kike jew rats be like
>>
File: Obama-Feet-Furniture-9.jpg (50 KB, 510x370) Image search: [Google]
Obama-Feet-Furniture-9.jpg
50 KB, 510x370
>>70924445
Here is Barry taking a break from filling out piles of pardon forms for all involved... himself included
>>
File: image.jpg (71 KB, 634x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
71 KB, 634x671
If Obama had a son he would not look like Brian Terry.
>>
>>70924445
Wait, explain what this means
>>
>>70928893

The ATF withheld evidence from the people until sufficient requests were made for evidence of this operation and it's outcome.
>>
>>70928893
US government literally selling machine guns, rocket launchers, EBIL FIDDY CAL BARRET SNIPERS, and grenade launchers to the drug cartels and completely failing at trying to bust the cartels
>>
>>70929107
Were they just arming them so the US gov could look like the good guys fighting against the cartel?
>>
>>70929177

The intention was to track Cartel activity as it crossed our border but we ended up arming the Cartels.
>>
>>70928893

Americunts finance and train the cartels to keep drugs coming in aka what everyone already knew.
>>
>>70929256
what kind of idiotic plan is this.
>>70929265
Im sorry Mex bro
>>
Gotta love American logic

>Guns are good
>All people should have guns!!!
US gives guns to Mexico
>NOOOOO GUNS ARE EVIL, ON WHITES SHOULD HAVE GUNS!!!
>>
>>70929256

Each time it gets easier to keep you imbeciles eating shit.

At least Saddam having womd sounded somewhat plausible, this is straight up retarded.
>>
>>70929331
The plan was drafted by the Bush Administration to launder guns and see who the sellers and buyers were of the weapons. About 1600 guns were lost though and one of them turned up in the shooting of a boarder guard.

As for what's happening now. Unless there's documentation of wrong doing and more importantly, a cover up. Nothing is going to happen.
>>
>>70924445

Which Fast and Furirous star will die today trying to cover this as happend the last time guys?

I don't want Vin Diesel getting killed ;_;
>>
>>70929265

We are sorry for arming the Cartels mexibro.

Our bad.
>>
>>70929498
Justice will never be served in this corrupt world
>>
Paul Walker will be turning I. His grave reading this
>>
>>70929374
Gotta love liberal strawmans
>>
>>70929256
I know about the operation. How in the fuck does it even seem like a good idea?
> man the crips just moved into the house on the corner and the neighbourhood is becoming violent. I know I'll drop a palette of machine guns that'll stop the violence.
The amount of incompetence is sad. These are "educated" people too.
>>
>>70929935

They thought the guns would dismantle the Cartels.

They ended up dismantling smaller Cartels and a border patrol agent named Brian.
>>
>>70929935
It makes sense if you're brave enough to consider the idea that the government smuggles drugs into the US for its own profits.
>>
>>70929935

It's a facade. Getting caught giving such weapons to the biggest murderers in America's history looks much worse than coming up with some halfassed story.

The general population is too retarded / uninterested to care either pointless way.
>>
File: mission_accomplished.jpg (355 KB, 2000x1308) Image search: [Google]
mission_accomplished.jpg
355 KB, 2000x1308
>>70924445

Remember to google up Operation Wide Receiver while you're at it, you twats. Fast and Furious was a legacy operation initiated before Obama was elected. Obama & Holder shut it down within days of finding out the operation was running.

Geeee.

Who the fuck came up with that shit idea?
>>
>>70930082
How would that "dismantle" the cartels as the most powerful force will take the weapons from the weaker. We have this retarded plan fail for the 3rd time yet keep trying it. Why are we not working with vetted Mexican politicians to arm citizens that want their country back from the cartels at least. That could still lead to problems, but atleast it seems like an ok plan. Also weren't the guns used in the paris attacks linked to fast and the furious guns?
>>
>>70930511

He didn't do shit.

You probably think they threw decades of effort away when mkultra was uncovered aswell
>>
>>70930576

Mexico is not cool with private gun ownership.

When the Auto Defensa ( Mexican militas) Rose up against the Cartels in the Michocan province the President of Mexico sent the Army to disarm the people.
>>
>>70930511
Except is still ongoing. I wouldn't be surprised if it started with Clinton. Take rethuglicans are bad bs to reddit. Both sides are guilty as fuck.
>>
>>70924445
>20,000

You have to figure some of it got deleted.
>>
>>70930511
Well this post is just a complete LIE
>>
>>70930693
I remember reading about that but not the army disarming the citizens. I knew the m. Government didn't like armed citizens as well. Fuck
>>
>>70930511
Doesn't matter if it was day one, or a week ago. The hiding of the truth is worse than the actual act.
>>
>>70930201
Notice this post
>>
>>70930201

Of course not anon, it's the nigger's and chicanos making the billions obviously.
>>
>>70931295
Well they're fucking it up because coke up north is shit yet still expensive. I haven't had even ok coke in years.
>>
File: ScaredLettuce.gif (2 MB, 335x222) Image search: [Google]
ScaredLettuce.gif
2 MB, 335x222
Bump
>>
Lmao recuckligans digging up another made up recuckligan scandal because they know they're fucked with drumpf as their nominee
>>
>>70924445
The witch hunt back
>>
File: RX-178 .gif (3 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
RX-178 .gif
3 MB, 400x300
Keeping this thread bumped.
>>
>>70931765
Why would a Corgi hate lettuce so much?
>>
>>70931572
>coke
That's your problem, m8. The money is in crack, heroin and weed. Stop using your party drug intermittently and make the commitment to never be sober if you want to be better served by the market.
>>
>>70932043
>pursue more degeneracy goy
>>
>>70932659
Stop being so autistic and learn to identify sarcastic criticism.

Alternatively, there is this place called "Reddit" where they lable their sarcasm, maybe you should check it out. :^)
>>
>>70928893
Bush and Obama are/were shitty presidents
>>
>>70928744
>its a conspiracy!!

>he's a tyrant!!

>its a tyrant law!!

>the president is a tyrant law!!!!!

>its ben ga z all over again people why is nobody mad but me all the normies are walking away why am i all alone again why oh my god barry you got me again you cucked me into oblivion nooooooo
>>
>>70932039
Same reason refugees hate Germans
>>
>>70930201
pol doesnt acknowledge the existence of the CIA it shatters their edgy world view as white knight crusaders
>>
>>70933379
>Cointel 101

Heh, that's nothing, watch this

SUC
>>
>>70929498
Fast and furious is nothing like Bush's gun tracking program
To compare the two is a huge misrepresentation
>>
>>70933227
that Clinton was no prize model of integrity either
>>
>>70930511
The two programs were run completely different
>>
>>70933502
most of /pol working for the CIA or other agencies, where you been? this place has been an alphabet off time internet hangout since after the whole CP busts
>>
>>70933502
>it shatters their edgy world view as white knight crusaders
More like it shatters their world view as nationalist cucks. Hard to have unending faith in a federal government that sells crack in the ghetto, arms terrorists, arms criminals, disarms citizens, fakes terrorist attacks and God knows what else. Hitler 2.0 will exterminate whites.
>>
>>70934274
>selling crack in the ghettos
More nigs in jail the better imho
>>
oy vey
>>
>>70934274
>government that sells crack in the ghetto
Do you retards even know what Iran Contra entailed?
>>
>>70934209
I sense a pattern
>obama is shitty
>bush is shitty
>Clinton is shitty
>bush is shitty
>reagan was shitty
>carter is shitty
>ford was shitty
>Nixon was shitty
and so on...
>>
>>70934453
Fine, sells drugs to Freeway Rick Ross, aka The Walmart of Crack. I obviously don't actually think there were spooks selling drugs on the corner.

>>70934356
Yeah, I'm so glad that the ghettos are full of child laborers and fatherless homes. The fact that everyone is scared into passing gun control and arming the police to the teeth are just an added bonus.

>>70934499
Jackson was the last good president.
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.