[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Utopia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8
File: 2016-04-14 09.28.58.jpg (2 MB, 2096x1902) Image search: [Google]
2016-04-14 09.28.58.jpg
2 MB, 2096x1902
Let's see how /pol/ handles a highschool assignment.
>>
That's a pretty cool assignment actually. I'm on 4chan to kill time not make your homework though.
>>
>>70924185
I wish we had such assignements in highschool
>>
>>70924185
Did this in high school during government it was probably the most entertaining one all year but that was a while back.
>>
Do My Homework Lad- The Thread
>>
>>70924185
Teaching children to believe in utopia, why not simply give them a free bucket of heroin and a spoon?
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 300x465) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 300x465
>>70924185
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
Get ideas from this guy.
>>
>>70924185

>Not putting "ITS 2016" for each answer
>>
>>70924185

I would have loved to do this in high school. In fact I would love to do it now.

But out of sheer principle of not doing your homework, I'm not going to.
>>
File: 06.jpg (24 KB, 495x495) Image search: [Google]
06.jpg
24 KB, 495x495
>>70924185
>Utopian animal
>>
>>70924893
>a fucking leaf
>>
>>70924185
Third Reich is the only reasonable answer to all of those questions. Evrything you need is already there.
>>
>>70924765

>asking children to think through about what their perfect society would be, the reasons why that society would be anything other than the current one, the rationale behind the legislation for that society, how the government would work, what being part of that society would be like, etc.
>bad

Who could possibly be behind such a thought process?
>>
>>70924185
That's a lot a fucking writing you're asking out of people who are neither being paid or graded for it.
>>
1. My Utopia will be named the Uneeted States. In my world, nobody will succumb to the wageslave mentality. As NEETs, we will have time for the finer things in life. also no dindus.

2. Is a man not entitled to the sweat of his brow? "No," says the man in Washington, "it belongs to the poor." "No," says the man in the Vatican, "it belongs to God." "No," says the man in Moscow, "it belongs to everyone." I rejected those answers; instead, I chose something different. I chose the impossible. I chose... being a NEET. A life where the artist would not fear the censor; where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality; where the great would not be constrained by the small! And with the sweat of your brow, The Uneeted States can become your land as well.

3. A NEET chooses. A wageslave obeys.

4. The frog. Kek guide us.

5. i) No work - Vital to my NEETdom.
ii) All people must own a computer - Without one, why would being a NEET be cool?
iii) All Australians must be accompanied by one non-Aussie at a time to avoid shitposting.
iv) Cucks are punished by death.
v) Anybody who criticizes being a NEET will be given a stable 9-5 job as punishment.
vi) Bronies, Furrys, and other degenerate NEETs are not allowed to use the internet, as an exception to rule 2. Instead, we will create a people zoo for them to live in and we can laugh at their degeneracy.
vii) Rule 1 is unbreakable and unamendable.
viii) With Jews you lose.
ix) Each year, 8 people are placed into a giant dome and forced to fight to the death. We will make money by using this as a spectator sport.
x) Everybody receives a basic income of $30 000. However, housing is free as we will close our borders to ensure we do not have a housing shortage. The population will constantly be decreasing as we are NEETs, so we will only allow enough immigrants to replenish our shitposting quotas.

6. Dictatorship. Decisions will be made the strawpoll.

7. NEETs will shitpost as much as they want.
>>
>>70925279
Correction: Decisions will be made BY strawpoll.
>>
>>70925205
not asking people to do it for me. Just post ANY ideas that come to mind
>>
>Whitetopia
>Excessive women's rights, undesirable minorities, the handicapped, and rampant degeneracy have made society suck balls, so we're fixing these things
>"Pull the trigger on every nĂ­gger" and
Ben garrisons face
>mosquito cause it kills niggers
>No degeneracy is the only law
>consul for domestic decisions and consul for foreign relations
>free market economy with strict regulations for environment
>>
EVERYONE.
I AM NOT ASKING YOU TO DO IT FOR ME.

just post anything that comes to mind
>>
>>70925388

no
>>
>>70924185
Pies off, I am not doing your homework for you.
>>
>>70925279
Noice.
>>
File: 288.jpg (76 KB, 750x499) Image search: [Google]
288.jpg
76 KB, 750x499
>>70924952

Hi friend.
>>
>>70925531
Thanks, Ivan!
>>
File: 1459741044183.png (1 MB, 810x1082) Image search: [Google]
1459741044183.png
1 MB, 810x1082
>>70924185
>>
>>70925279
top quality
>>
>>70924185
Hey i remember this project from middle school
>>
File: image.jpg (80 KB, 297x428) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80 KB, 297x428
>>
>>70924185
Utiopian thinking is bad, because it presumes not only that all the ills of the world can be fixed, but that you know how to do it. That's the line of thinking that leads to Social Justice totalitarianism, where everyone that disagrees with you is objectively wrong.
>>
File: image.png (739 KB, 1273x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.png
739 KB, 1273x1024
>>
>>70924185

I would just copy the original declaration of independence and bill of rights from the USA and then make a few more rules that would stop it from becoming the multicultural hell it is becoming today.
>>
>>70926029
This desu. Only property owners are allowed to vote.
>>
File: 1458863190783.gif (647 KB, 450x660) Image search: [Google]
1458863190783.gif
647 KB, 450x660
>>70924185

Argue that utopian societies are impossible. Instead, argue that only those societies that actively recognize this and build their governments around this notion are able to ensure any measure of actual human happiness.

This is where you will argue that libertarian societies, or those based in them (rights protected and enshrined in a constitution) are the only sure means of effecting any true human progress. Note carefully that libertarian societies are the best because THEY DO NOT ATTEMPT TO ESTABLISH A UTOPIA. Instead, libertarian societies account for the flaws in human nature and work better because they allow each INDIVIDUAL to decide what works best for them, and even gives them the means to do this. The consequence of this is that each individual person is then enabled to seek and and build their own personal utopia either by freely associating with any number of groups that share the same values, or by going it alone and seeking personal fulfilment as a lone wolf. Whatever a person's definition of utopia is, libertarianism enables everyone to seek out their own version of it without allowing anyone the power or privilege of forcing their values on others.

Whenever anyone tries to actually legislate a utopia, everything turns to shit. The Utopians, so assured of their moral superiority will go to ANY LENGTHS to ensure that their values are forced onto others. This is because Utopians believe that they know what is best for others, and so they see it as a grave injustice not to force others to adhere to the precepts of their utopian vision. So they will legislate their values, regardless of what other people think, and they will enforce these values through the power of the state if necessary.

Christians did this, Muslims do this right now, and the Left is attempting to seize the West right now under the guise of ushering in a utopia. All this ever leads to is war, suffering, injustice, and death.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.