[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is life like in the Baltic Countries?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Baltic Countries.png (69 KB, 706x1024) Image search: [Google]
Baltic Countries.png
69 KB, 706x1024
Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia, you are relevant at once!

I already know they hate Communists and keep immigrants out What else?
>>
File: Europe Eco Map.png (48 KB, 800x581) Image search: [Google]
Europe Eco Map.png
48 KB, 800x581
Main export is anime girls brushing their teeth I've heard.
>>
File: 70jdYEvuM74.jpg (10 KB, 200x240) Image search: [Google]
70jdYEvuM74.jpg
10 KB, 200x240
>>70923179
>The government will suck dick for NATO bases
>Our women are whores to everyone that has the money, race doesn't matter
>No culture, rip off of German and Finnish
>Destroyed everything that Soviet Union build us and put foreign companies there instead
>Lost 300k people in Estonia alone ever since 1991, more than WW2
>Government will put in rapefugees, even though the people don't want that.
Since Estonia is considered the best off Baltic country I can confirm we are absolutely nothing
>>
>>70924158

Thanks for the truth eesti bro
>>
>>70924158

Go home Ivan.
>>
>>70924158
>Our women are whores

You mean to tell me that even the women in the Baltics are bona fide whores? Man, what the fuck?
>>
>>70924158
>No culture, rip off of German and Finnish
Really?
Sad to hear. I thought that Estonia, like most small nations, is very unique.
>>
>>70924158
What about your economies?
You are far better than Romania & Bulgaria, despite the same starting conditions.
>>
>>70925349
>Sveden
>Our women are whores

>You mean to tell me that even the women in the Baltics are bona fide whores? Man, what the fuck?

You imply that even the women in scandinavia are bona fide whores? Man, what the fuck?
>>
at least cheap whores
>>
>>70925349
In book Don’t Bang Latvia, Bang Estonia, and Bang Lithuania by Roosh V, it said latvians outjew sex toursits, take all money and fuck them up.
>>
>>70926405
*tourists made a typo
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.