[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
BERNIE STUMPS TRUMP AND CRUZ AT ONCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (123 KB, 1280x829) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
123 KB, 1280x829
https://www.rawstory.com/2016/04/bernie-rips-cruz-and-trump-you-wouldnt-know-ny-values-if-they-were-50-ft-on-empire-state/

RIP the cuckservative party
>>
>>70922978
"Democratic whores"
>>
If Bernie's such a New Yorker why'd he move to Vermont and conduct his entire political career there.
>>
>>70922978
of course he has NY values, HE'S A FUCKING JEW.
>>
>>70923758
Because he wanted to numbnuts. Doesn't mean he lost his New York values.
>>
>>70923899
Wrong. The correct answer: it's a fuckton easier for an old white guy to get elected by a bunch of white people
>>
Could someone explain these New York values? Because it's about as vague as "it's a Jersey thing".
>>
>>70924732
1. Folding your slice of pizza......
2.........................................................................................................folding your slice of pizza
>>
>>70924381
(((white)))
>>
>"You don't know New York values."
And you don't know economics. At least Trump employs people. All of his employees love him, too.
>>
>>70922978
>ad hominem
Wow, epic
>>
>>70924732
1. you are the center of the world
2. bums are unacceptable
3. this place smells like piss
>>
File: 1459378194749.jpg (90 KB, 576x688) Image search: [Google]
1459378194749.jpg
90 KB, 576x688
>>70922978
>>
>>70924732
Go to chinatown and buy bootleg everything. Go to Harlem and try not to die
>>
>>70924732
Ted Cruz uses
>"You're not a conservative, Donald."
frequently to attack Trump since it is a vague statement in it's own right, "conservatism" is literally anyone's guess because most Republicans now roll over for illegal immigrants and Obamacare, so Cruz telling Trump he isn't a real conservative is technically a compliment and makes him more attractive to Republican voters.
>>
>>70924732
I've only known a few New Yorkers in my time but my experience of new York values is that it's being white trash but you're trash in the Greatest City In The World so it's better than being regular trash, and also better than not being trash at all in any part of the country that isn't New York, because in New York you can buy hot dogs and take the L train.
>>
>>70922978
New York is a shithole and anyone who has its values or defends them deserves to die.
>>
File: berniegoat.jpg (620 KB, 1664x1080) Image search: [Google]
berniegoat.jpg
620 KB, 1664x1080
>>70922978
Bernie is a faggot. Case closed.
>>
File: le stumped li'l sweaty.jpg (125 KB, 460x460) Image search: [Google]
le stumped li'l sweaty.jpg
125 KB, 460x460
>>70922978
>Poll shows 41% think Trump is the most 'real New Yorker'
>But only 25% think Bernie is

http://www.wsj.com/articles/poll-donald-trump-wins-in-real-new-yorker-category-1460416728

CAN'T STUMP WON'T STUMP
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.