[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why can't other countries just say "no"? It's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (83 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
83 KB, 1280x720
Why can't other countries just say "no"? It's pretty easy to do. Just set up a strong border patrol force and enforce your sovereignty.

Australia pretty much eliminated illegal immigration via boats. Our worse offenders now are Europeans overstaying/violating their tourist visas.
>>
>>70922935
>Our worse offenders now are Europeans overstaying/violating their tourist visas
get the fuck out of my country zhang
>>
It's easier for us to say no because we aren't cucked like europe and we're surrounded by oceans.
>>
>Is happy with own country

Now if we could attract some more tech sector investment that would be swell

Deep learning AI and robotics plz guyz
>>
>>70922935
>Australia pretty much eliminated illegal immigration via boats

..While secretly increasing non-white immigration under our noses and while the media was distracted. Yes. Good work, we've stopped illegal brown people from coming in. Fantastic, you deserve a fucking medal.
>>
>>70922935
because m-muh conventions
>>
>>70922935
Cause the jews made us their sanctuary nation for some reason so they aren't forcing our politicians to support this shit.

We shabbos goy now.
>>
>>70922935

Because Australia won't do their part, you fucking slave owner nazi bigot racist hitler scum
>>
>>70923033
Euros are still more likely to violate tourist visas by overstaying and/or working to pay their hedonistic backpacking (ie; fruit pickers/bartenders).

Chineses are mostly students, but if they're full time students, they're legally allowed to work to a certain degree.
>>
>>70922935
kek at that faggy jelly bean camo.
>>
seriously im a shit skin. Many shit skins that come over don't bother to integrate and become anti-australian cunts. Makes me sick
>>
The problem is essentially "traitors" within the population. An exaggeration obviously, but there are people in almost every country that overtly do not support the nation and want nothing more than to allow open borders for political or monitory reasons. They try to appeal to morality, claiming they have the moral high ground, and like Merkel, want to be remembered as having some moral "golden standard".

In the end, they're just as selfish, if not more so, than those who desire secure borders and vetted immigration.
>>
>no boats
>no gay marriage

AUSTRALIA NOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>70922935
Currently on holiday in Australia from the UK and in Sydney for a few days to start with. The city is absolutely FULL of Asians and Indians, I was walking around today shocked by what I was seeing. Literally more Asians and Indians than Whites.

What the fuck Australia? All this tough talk about immigration and youre being colonised by chinks and pakis just like Europe is with Muslims.
>>
>>70923498

where you from?
>>
>>70923757

who cares what fags get up to. theyre already allowed to adopt children.
>>
>>70923775

i dont even notice the east asians anymore. the indians are the latest wave flooding my suburb and as long as theyre not muslims i dont mind them.
>>
>>70923775
Asians (including the jungle asians) bring in a hard work ethic, lots of money and a higher standard of education without all the drugs and alcohol whites consume. I'm glad we are becoming an Asian nation, Asian nations are superior, except for the Muslim ones and China.
>>
>>70923775
You must directly in the city itself. If you go to North Sydney, Bondi, Rosebay, all the way down to Cronulla and all those other places, there's white people everywhere.

>>70924095
>Asian nations are superior
Kek, only if they're backed up by Western technology, prove me wrong. But yes, I do agree with you, if I had the choice, Asian run nation over African/Islamic nation any day.
>>
>>70924280
You must be directly in*
>>
>>70924280
50% white 50% asian population would be the masterace.
>>
>>70922935
Do muricans do this in Australia?
I ask because I have a firm belief that most of us are frightened of Australia due to all the wildlife that can kill you with minimal effort. You got ur snakes,spiders, boat-sized jellyfish, abos, roos and emus. Fucking terrifying.
>>
File: 1405350058630.jpg (77 KB, 672x701) Image search: [Google]
1405350058630.jpg
77 KB, 672x701
>>70924479
>>70924280
>>70924095
>>70924045
ALL THESE KEKS

Jesus fucking Christ

You idiots realise the type of Chinese and Poo in Loos that come to live here are mostly the cream of the crop, the richest, the best educated, the upper middle class.

Basically socially and genetically the best of the best. High IQs together with upper class culture which is an imitation of Western culture.

Most Asians are scum, most people anywhere are scum, don't fall for the Asian master race meme.

t. Asian-Australian
>>
>illegal immigration is easy to control

Says a country literally surrounded by a huge deep moat and is mostly inhospitable desert

Ok Bruce. Gotcha.
>>
>>70924280
This guy speaks the truth, sydney is relatively white. You shouldn't be surprised if you run into indians in the fucking capital city, you'd make a good guess half of them are tourists or office workers.

>>70925303
Isn't that practically every race except caucasians in general?

>>70925310
>Implications of negativity
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.