[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does /pol/ think of this movie?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 215px-Lordofwar.jpg (22 KB, 215x318) Image search: [Google]
215px-Lordofwar.jpg
22 KB, 215x318
what does /pol/ think of this movie?
>>
>>70922242
Never heard of it.
Please summarize.
>>
Niccol is my favorite director, but this movie lacked his usual visual flair and every time I see that pretty boy I want to kill him.
>>
>>70922242
Yuri is based af
>>
>>70922334
>Guy starts selling guns to bad people with his brother

>Guy sells guns to coke lord

>Coke lord pays in coke

>guys brother becomes coke fiend

>government is chasing guy

>eventually govt guy catches gun guy and the gun guy gets let off scott free from multiple international charges because he is in deep with the elites.

>govt guy gets redpilled hard after all his hard work amounts to nothing do to corruption
>>
>>70922242
Like it.

It's the only good movie Nic Cage ever made besides Raising Arizona.
>>
>>70922242

Anti-Russian propaganda, released before the real man was arrested too I might add, and contributed to him being convicted (because everyone assumed he was guilty based on the movie)
>>
>>70923328
Adaptation is so fucking good it hurts.

Go jump off a cliff.
>>
>>70922242
boring
>>
File: conair_587x295.jpg (25 KB, 587x295) Image search: [Google]
conair_587x295.jpg
25 KB, 587x295
>>70923328
u wot?
>>
>>70922334
>nicolas cage sells guns to niggers and gets really upset at Jared Leto
>>
>>70922242
God teir movie - loved it!!!
>>
>>70922242
the US are the most corrupt war-mongers and dynasty that ever existed

didnt need a movie to tell you that, just need to live beside them
>>
>>70922242
One of the funniest movies I've seen
>>
>>70923027

Very bad summary
>>
>>70922242
Good, but The Wicker Man is the best Cage movie.
>>
>>70923328
Agreed, best cage movie. Somewhat redpilled about the jews, too.
>>
>>70924795
Andre is the fucking shit.
>>
>>70922242

good movie. would watch again and fap to the aids whores.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.