[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder if you give money to chairty you are degenerate piece
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ultimate-poker-players-charity.jpg (75 KB, 1112x1125) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-poker-players-charity.jpg
75 KB, 1112x1125
Reminder if you give money to chairty you are degenerate piece of shit.
Not only are you giving most of your money into someones greedy pocket but also contributing making things worse in 3rd world countries because people wont buy farmers food or buy other things because you keep giving your old dirty clothes for free, thats why their farms are going to shit.
And one of the worst things are that you are feeling like your a better person for giving them free stuff, you should be fucking punished.
Its the governments job to take care of its people. But because you disgusting shit let the govement shill and have to worry about the people rebeling because you sick fucks are keeping them in control
>>
Be like Sweden and just give cash to the Muslim bull that fucks your wife
>>
>>70922078
So how is that immigration policy working out for you?
>>
But in a lot of places the governments of Africa are corrupt, what can we do to help then?
>>
>>70922078
I disagree. Free gibes is one thing, but I give a bum like 5$ or something like St. Jude's 50$, its way better than welfare and government cheese because it's genuine and I chose what to do with it.

That being said, right now I don't gove to charity, only because welfare is so rampant. Welfare slows down, my wallet gets a little looser.
>>
I give to animal shelters, autism speaks, the opera and the occasional elementary school teacher for supplies. I'm planting gardens your miserable faggot.
>>
File: 43633465676987.png (915 KB, 800x465) Image search: [Google]
43633465676987.png
915 KB, 800x465
>>70922388
Dont help them.
>>
>>70922078
>It's the government's job to take care of its people

This mentality is why you're getting fucked by immigrants and why Europe in general is an authoritarian hellscape.
>>
I don't give to charities unless I'm getting something out of it in return. Like I bought a pink window scrapper, because I figured no one would want to steal it since it's pink and I guess a dollar of it goes to whoever runs breast cancer fundraising.
>>
>>70922572
But if we don't help them in the local areas, they will simply migrate north to us?
>>
>>70922388
If we keep "helping" them, they will never be able to develop enough to take care of themselves. The only people who can deal with their corrupt governments are the ones under these corrupt governments.
>>
>>70922078
Every time we build something in Africaland it gets torn down by some corrupt bloodthirsty warlord and his minions.
Meanwhile the gov't spends their money on a nice villa and new cars for its delegates.
On top of that you have mineral excavation and the firearms trade(gold and diamonds and shit), also controlled by criminals and big foreign corporations.
The problem isn't so much us donating money, it's more the fact that every time something is built it gets destroyed because everyone is out of control.
>>
>>70922707
Close your fucking border. People think they're being "compassionate" when they let these people in to their country but what they're actually doing is crippling those societies.
>>
>>70922737
If we help local farmers grow crops they can sell, we are establishing a small economy, I don't think the oil warlords would be able to do the same.
>>
>>70922707
We have to say "no" to the immigration.
>>
gimmesome
>>
>>70922911
>>70922919

We will end up having a million dead black people in the mediterranean sea, spreading disease etc.

This can be avoided if get a big enough support program so the africans can grow sustainable economies, Ethiopia has been kinda succesful, other African countries might be able to do the same.

Obviously we can't take anymore immigrants, but when we close the borders they will still come knocking on the door?
>>
File: laughsingerman.jpg (47 KB, 327x303) Image search: [Google]
laughsingerman.jpg
47 KB, 327x303
>>70923257

>believes in support program meme
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.