[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's time to rejoice my fellow netizens. All major internet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
It's time to rejoice my fellow netizens.

All major internet providers in Brazil decided to apply draconian monthly data caps all at the same time, forcing the user to pay for more expensive plans with higher caps.

Say goodbye to video streaming, torrents and most importantly online gaming.

This means that you won't have favela negros ruining your favorite games and internet discussion forums anymore since only the elite will be able to pay for more reasonable data caps.
>>
source?
>>
>>70920066
Finally.
It was getting annoying having to wait for a favela monkey to connect to my league games
>>
You guys won't need internet anyway because all your babies are going to be retarded.
>>
>>70920066
jajajajaja
>>
>>70920213
So, they'll be given an american citizenship by birth?
>>
>>70920109
http://olhardigital.uol.com.br/noticia/limite-de-dados-em-internet-fixa-pode-prejudicar-milhoes-de-brasileiros/56099
All Brazilian news sites are talking about it.

And Anatel which is supposed to be a neutral regulatory entity is totally OK with the data caps, they were bribed long ago and don't give a fuck about the people.
>>
Genuinely how the fuck is Brazil a country. I just can't get my head around how fucked up and badly run it seems.

Makes the Central African Republic look like The Hague
>>
File: 1458506468093.jpg (45 KB, 736x492) Image search: [Google]
1458506468093.jpg
45 KB, 736x492
>>70920473
>>
Seems like if there ever would come a contender to the ISP cartel you have, he could make some serious money offering limitless data flow. I do believe this problem will be solved by the dilemma it creates itself.
>>
>>70920533
The Germans and Portuguese built it and then niggers tore it all down.
>>
>>70920473
coming in hot with the banter, br
>>
>>70920738
>germans build it

Hahahaha. This is pure meme magic.
>>
File: images.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
>>70920473
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump
>>
>>70920708
There are some alternatives but they lack the reach of the major providers, you will only have a choice if you live in a nicer area. The vast majority of people are fucked.
>>
>>70920066
So that means less huezilians online? Looks like the draconian plan to eventually cut off favelamonkeys from the Internet is working.
>>
>>70920174
>Implying huemonkeys weren't segregated years ago by riot
>>
>>70920738
>The Germans
WE WUZ TEUTONIC N SHIT
>>
>>70920066
>I'm in support of a data cap that will ruin mist people's Internet experience, but at least those nogs will be off the Internet!
>>
>>70920936
here i am playing the worlds smallest violin.

seriously fuck your poeple. good riddance, u grease balls were ruining my internet
>>
>>70921958
You have shittier internet than Brazil lmao, I have 50mb down/50mb up with no data caps for the equivalent of U$40 per month.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.