[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fucking Sudanese/Aussie Dindus!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: thedindu.png (424 KB, 590x585) Image search: [Google]
thedindu.png
424 KB, 590x585
A friend of mine shared this on facebook.

This fucking disgusts me. Let's mass report this video as racism! Or even send the most dank dindu memes to this bitch. She really needs to be punished.

I kinda vaguely know her too.
Or at least her family circles.

She is a Sudanese born, Aussie raised nigger.

Facebook name is Abuk Galuak. (the video is her profile video, and it's public too so you can't miss it)
>>
>>70919436
i cant help but think you are someone from the outside, trying to enlist a personal army.

bump for apathy
>>
>>70919436
> Aussie raised

There's your problem
>>
>>70919515
Just a couple of my Sudanese friends (Who i did respect) shared this video. I mean she has "white people tears" over the bloody Aussie flag!!!

How fucking disrespectful can you get??! No doubt she lives here too.
>>
>>70919436
Why not just be Australian about it you cuck

not your personal army
>>
File: 1460607874314.png (67 KB, 449x1197) Image search: [Google]
1460607874314.png
67 KB, 449x1197
>>70919436
>Aussie raised

She had raised with an ancestry, a legacy of shitposting. What did you expect?
>>
>>70919713
>>70919732

Alright then, what do you suggest I do about it?
>>
>>70919436
Hey, are you going to cry about it?
>>
>>70919871
i always, due to pol, think of aussies as crocodile-eating, emu-riding, kangaroo-fighting drunkards covered in vegemite.

your behaviour is a disgrace.
>>
>>70919947
Kinda limited though, unfortunately. Aka no free speech.

We have something called Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act.

This law says you cannot say anything which is “reasonably likely … to offend, insult, humiliate or intimidate another person or a group of people” because of their “race, colour or national or ethnic origin”.
>>
>>70920221
youre supposed to be australian.

spraypaint her windows. fuck her dog. hack her kikebook and post tubegirl. do something other than ''hey /pol/, send this nigger your dankest memes!''
>>
File: kek.jpg (78 KB, 548x960) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
78 KB, 548x960
>>70919436
just looked up her profile. here's one example of the mass heap of shit that is on it
>>
>>70919436
You're taking this way too seriously. Maybe take some time off /pol/. It's affecting your health
>>
never realized how gross aussies are

guess I'm now a #NewZealandmissile
>>
>>70920602
Calm your tits leaf. It's not like you've done anything about anything which cucks your country.
>>
File: 600px-Roy_Simpson.png (70 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
600px-Roy_Simpson.png
70 KB, 600x600
>>70920602
For once I agree with our Commonwealth friend here. Let the baby have its bottle. You don't have to fight every little insult, anon. Just take a short break from the computer and watch some dank animus or something. Not asking you to ignore degeneracy, just to keep your eye on the big picture for the sake of your mental health.
>>
>>70920221

just tell her you're offended under Section 18C of the Racial Discrimination Act and that she can take her hate speech somewhere else.
>>
>>70921044
Probably the wisest thing someone has said to me in a long time. I think I might need to.

Thank you fellow Strayan.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.