[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was he a good boy? Jesse Jackson told me thaf he was gunned down
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (178 KB, 634x845) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178 KB, 634x845
Was he a good boy? Jesse Jackson told me thaf he was gunned down while picking up medicine for blind children?
>>
File: africans.jpg (149 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
africans.jpg
149 KB, 640x960
>>70918945

>neck tattoos
>gun
>can't put a hat on properly

Clearly a model citizen
>>
>>70918945
Apparently a thug, but there's a photo of him carrying his happy younger sister in what looks to be a neat and tidy home. Changed my impression a bit.
>>
>>70919332
You're an idiot.
>>
If you're dumb enough to get yourself into a situation in which a cop shoots you, you deserve it.

That's all that needs to be said about that.
>>
>>70919332
News flash: Thugs have families
>>
The News did a great job potraying this

When you target their lifestyle, and their habits, you truly see the beast.

More NIGGERS dead, more BLACKS live.
>>
>>70919444
This. If you lack docilility in the presence of law enforcement, you have submitted to a trial by combat
>>
>>70918945
You can usually tell whether or not someones high functioning by the size of their head and slope and breadth of their forehead.

Blacks have physically smaller brains than whites. If you notice, they have smaller heads, and low sloped forehead. Just looking at this picture you can tell this guy probably has about a 70 IQ.
>>
>>70919332
>brainwashed by the news

When will this whole board grow up? >THE NEWS IS PROPOGANDA
>YOUR FAVORITE SHOW IS PROPOGANDA
>THE COMMERCIALS ARE PROPOGANDA

tldr the USA lost the Cold War and has been under communist slave rule for some time. Almost all citizens are unfree. We are a communist nation masquerading as something else.
>>
>>70918945
Really? I heard on the news that he was donating food to homeless people on the way to deliver his research on the potential cure for cancer when he was shot dead (The police destroyed his research too)

Maybe he was doing that too seeing as he was such a good boy.
>>
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 665x913) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 665x913
As much as I hate this guy, at least he accurately admits that 90% of the people in his city who commit crimes are black or hispanic.
>>
File: image.jpg (164 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
164 KB, 600x800
>>70919727
This all seems perfectly innocent to me
>>
>>70918945
Another nigger got dropped? News article pls.
>>
ffs
>>
>>70918945
It's utterly disgusting that the cops high fived each other after just killing a 16yr kid
>>
>>70920047
I-I'm sure that was just a halloween party that he and his christian friends went to as gangsters h-heh
>>
>>70920122
FUARK
>>
>>70920090
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3537205/Protests-erupt-Chicago-police-officer-shoots-dead-16-year-old-black-teen-foot-chase-led-armed-confrontation.html
>>
>>70919147
It wasn't just a neck tattoo, it was a gang tattoo
Also
>Implying a 16 year old with visible tattoos isn't up to no good
>>
>>70919376
>>70919445
>>70919723
He was being ironic you fucking idiots.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.