[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Thoughts? Was it worth watching?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
Thoughts? Was it worth watching?
>>
>>70918312
Suprised it told the truth instead of "all Muslims are peaceful and loving. The bad ones aren't real Muslims boo hoo"
>>
Yeah it's good. I love watching Trevor Phillips realise how bad he fucked up.

Spoke to my wife's son's history teacher at parent's evening last time Phillips did a program like this about racial issues, guy called him a cunt and claimed if he'd said the stuff he's saying now he'd have been fired.
>>
>>70918312
twitter is telling me lefties got their butt hole split open so im gonna watch it later
>>
You won't learn anything new, besides it hardly makes up for Channel 4's Islamopandering. They literally have an Islamic extremist journalist
>>
>>70918603
Well they can't handle the fact it was quite honest
>>
File: download.png (1 MB, 633x1695) Image search: [Google]
download.png
1 MB, 633x1695
The BBC is so pathetic sometimes. Genuinely like them a lot more than most on this board and try to defend them as much as I can but the way they bury their heads in the sand makes it fucking difficult sometimes.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/blogs-trending-36016708
>>
>>70918903
Why would you ever defend the BBC?
>>
File: 1459079350490.jpg (101 KB, 800x523) Image search: [Google]
1459079350490.jpg
101 KB, 800x523
Prepare for the Balkanisation of Britain.
>>
>>70918978
I think they do a lot more bad than good, a lot of fantastic documentary and general radio programming would never get made by anyone else.

Even on the political side, despite having a general leaning left they at least offer a reasonably fair and open platform for all sides to speak freely. They aren't drawn into the war of being entirely one extreme or the other, having clickbait style stories to drive views and therefore profits, so are a sort of calming monolith in the middle of the British political scene which keeps it much more grounded than many countries.

They do a lot wrong, but I'd certainly rather have them than not
>>
>>70919311
Oops

*a lot more good than bad
>>
I missed it, is there anywhere online I can catch up on it?
>>
>>70919583
http://www.channel4.com/programmes/what-british-muslims-really-think/on-demand/62315-001
>>
>>70919583
Here you go M8E

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/what-british-muslims-really-think
>>
>>70918903
The whole "Trending" section is filled with identity politics crap. It's madness
>>
>>70919356

Nah, you were right the first time.
>>
>>70919850
>>70919842
Thanks Britbros.
>>
>>70918312
Yes watch it. It comfirms what we know already about the religion of peace.
>>
File: The Final Red Pill.png (91 KB, 904x628) Image search: [Google]
The Final Red Pill.png
91 KB, 904x628
>>70918312
>African tells us about our values and culture etc and what is right
>falling for the plan

Fuck off. Pic related.
>>
>>70918312
Don't forget this guy shilled for multiculturalism, and now the "values", which is the point. You'll be seeing more Africans shoehorned into power doing this soon.
>>
Is this going to redpill some brits on muslims?
>>
>>70922638
Maybe some, but probably not many. People are pretty bought into the #NotAllMuslims line.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.