[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
China - do they have the joos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 3dp_china3dp_map_flag.png (47 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
3dp_china3dp_map_flag.png
47 KB, 800x600
So /pol/

China is the rising global power and while the US will be in charge for a while yet, I'm farily certain that within our lifetime there will be a change of power

So - who really calls the shots in China? And what are their end goals? Are the jews also pulling their strings and scheming things in China or are they unscathed this far?
>>
>>70915932
Bump cause I wanna know and it is relevant
>>
>>70915932
china's history of one of huge success then utter failuer than huge success again i honestly think in the next 10 years the will be a huge collapse and china will fall from power
>>
Chinese are just slant-eyed jews.
>>
Da jooz is just a meme
/pol/ is satire
>>
The Chinese people don't understand what it means to be truly free.
>>
China is pretty fucked. Government officials are switched out on a weekly basis, high ranking people can do whatever they want, but the cost of living is incredibly low and their population is still growing, as are industrial areas and even technology sectors.
>>
Chine will probably conquer the world if they don't have a massive societal collapse first.
>>
They have their own special evil elite.

In their black magic ceremonies, they do a twisted spinning dance using knives and cut each other.
>>
>>70916416
I'm sure of it. It's a communist nepotism haven.
Consider this: When western countries produce fully automated factories, the cheap labour advantage china has will disappear as it can be replaced by automatons that can work indefinitely. I give it 10 to 15 years.
>>
>>70915932
they are litterally worse than jews. this country is filled with scheming chinks, who do shoddy knock off jobs on everything.
>>
>>70917443
Under 30% of Chinese currently work at industrial jobs. Chinese factories are already mostly mechanized.
>>
>>70917654
Rofl GG then
China wins.
>>
>>70916705
This.
>>
So... China doesn't have a jew problem, but the Chinese are worse than jews?
>>
Y E L L O W

M E R C H A N T S

they are the jews of asia
>>
I have lived in Qingdao for 6 years OP. Will answer questions.

These threads always show me how ignorant /pol/ actually is. Everyone's views so far just sounds like burgerfat indoctrination. Chinese are generally way more redpilled than typical westerners.
>>
>>70919907
The Chinese don't have their version of 'da jooz'. Banks are owned by the state, thus those who own the banks are one in the same with government.

Know how Alex Jones has a stick up his but about 'globalists' without naming the Jew? That'd basically be China...they see the entirety of south asia as irrelevant when it comes to state sovereignty. China wishes to subjugate all of southeast and east Asia; the jews with to subjugate Europe.
>>
File: YFW we will rule the world.png (167 KB, 600x700) Image search: [Google]
YFW we will rule the world.png
167 KB, 600x700
>>70915932
USA is in charge? America wasn't in charge of anything since the fall of the Soviet Union. Just check what is happening to the world.
Also I agree that China has the greatest potential to win the game in the long run. But don't forget India (If they get their shit together first...Get it?)
Also,Russia is still a superpower and a resurgent one at that...
>>
File: The freedom to shit.jpg (62 KB, 389x400) Image search: [Google]
The freedom to shit.jpg
62 KB, 389x400
>>70916779
Good thing you know all about freedom! Your freedom is like H.I.V. yet you insist on spreading it.
>>
>>70920463
The military might of the US is uncontested today. It's not farfetched to claim that the US could take on Russia and China alone and still win - even if we assume that nukes are allowed to be used as well.

India is far behind China in many ways. It is projected that their population will exceed China's at some point in the future, however, India is a vastly smaller country and is hardly unable to sustain its current population.

Russia is a former superpower turned regional power and now in even further decline. Don't get fooled by their propaganda and military showoffs. It's just to maintain the illusion of military power, which they lost in the 90s.
>>
>>70917443
YFW Capitalism would fail if human labour is abolished. The western elite is dependant on enslaving its populations under the pretense of freedom. And will continue to do so for as long as it exists.
>>
>>70920831
I think you are the one living in an illusion. American military is a joke its people are lazy and unwilling to fight. Russia has proven that its military has vastly improved since the Chechen wars it has aircraft that can pair american and much more advanced tanks. Russia is only getting better have you been to Russia ever? I have been to Moscow,Petrograd and Novgord in the past month and you can feel the russian peoples determination and zeal. They are living in a golden age of russia even tho they dont have economical standards as the West. The thing is that is their strength.
>>
>>70919233
hey 白鬼- i mean my greatest allies

we need some renminbis in order to keep those pesky Uighurs in check
>>
>>70921189
Okay Stalin have fun there. Our military doesn't even do drafts if we still did we would have a massive amount of soldiers. Plus we have Germany, France, and Britain ready to do the same. Plus Russia doesn't even embrace communism Putin seems to love Euros and Dollars who could blame the guy. Shit the Chinese could probably take over Russia they just don't do it.
>>
>>70917589
lrn2spell white man
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.