[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to cali to study this fall. Anything in particular
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
I'm going to cali to study this fall. Anything in particular I should know?
>>
>Cali
>>
File: happening.jpg (40 KB, 640x486) Image search: [Google]
happening.jpg
40 KB, 640x486
Get ready to see the worst liberals on earth. Hope you like smoking weed too.
>>
Wear red clothes everywhere.

Call every black guy you meet 'my nigga'.

Smoke heaps of weed and listen to 2Pac.

Have fun!
>>
>>70916058
>Wear red clothes everywhere.
why? is this some gang shit?
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2734x2050) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2734x2050
>>70915763
Get your work done, go see Yosemite and sur, then get the fuck out before you catch the California crazy. It's the land of insane taxes, wacko liberals and street gangs.
>>
>>70916390
Nah, they were red in all their high schools over there, you'll be right m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (17 KB, 250x238) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17 KB, 250x238
>Cali
>>
File: ......jpg (116 KB, 867x719) Image search: [Google]
......jpg
116 KB, 867x719
>>70915763
>all these foreigners and flyover states hating California because they believe the memes

It's really diverse, OP. I mean ACTUALLY diverse, as in there are a lot of Asians, blacks, and whites, and a majority Mexicans. It's also really big though, which means you can basically be in any kind of ethnic neighborhood you want. It has its flaws but it's more civilized than most of the US.
>>
>>70916508
>>70916058
Yes, do this Sven you'll be fine, it will probably remind you of Sweden if you are homesick.
>>
>>70916741
>thinks that folsome street is a meme
>>
>>70915763
If you're in SoCal, hopefully you're attractive. Any girl there 5/10 or better thinks they deserve a male model. If you are attractive, plenty of prime pussy to be had, just wrap your willie. Cost of living is fucked, as well.

>>70916390
Yes, m8. In the LA area, we have a paticular pack of niggers called the Bloods (red) who have a preference to shoot other niggers called the Crips (blue). East LA is a shithole. Stay out of of South and East LA and you should be good. Better to avoid feral coons and spics altogether.
>>
File: image.png (243 KB, 919x737) Image search: [Google]
image.png
243 KB, 919x737
>ITT everybody getting mad
>>
>>70915763
This whole state is beaautiful. I reccommend checking santa cruz and the big trees national forest. Where you going op?

>plz dont say LA
>>
>>70917436
CalTech
>>
I hope you're not /k/.
>>
>>70915763
>>70918382
>I'm going to cali to study this fall
>CalTech
Det är en riktigt dålig idé. Deras utbildningssituation är fruktansvärd. Det är åtminstone min erfarenhe.
>>
>>70918382
Lmao. Stay cucked
>>
>>70919037
What is wrong with caltech? and what are the universities you should avoid? A friend of mine is obsessed with berkeley
>>
>>70918628
Jävla mycket bättre än KTH i alla fall.
>>
>>70917436
>big trees national forest
>>
>>70915763
Taxes are lower than Sweden's.
Less likely to be raped than in Sweden.
It'll be hot.
Everyone in California is a faggot, just like Sweden.
You'll be fine.
>>
File: Los-Angeles-California.jpg (74 KB, 620x400) Image search: [Google]
Los-Angeles-California.jpg
74 KB, 620x400
>>70915763
don't
>>
>>70916741
>It's really diverse
it has hipster SJWs, that is a reason to hate California
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.