[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do the niggers like her so much? Don't they realise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
Why do the niggers like her so much?
Don't they realise that she just copies what Bernie does in public and do what Trump pays her to in private?
>>
>>70914937
That's why they like her. Bernie in the streets, Donald in the sheets.
>>
>>70914937
Blacks view Sanders as a weak cuck, no one respects weakness other than virtue signaling cucks, nigs in the ghetto learn from an early age weakness makes you a victim, think predator prey mentality. That is the reality of human life.
>>
>>70914937
Criminals look out for their own.
>>
>>70914937
she pays off community leaders
>>
>>70916188
Evidence?
>>
>>70916313
ok let me rephrase it

she provides funding for community projects
>>
it is an enigma.
>>
>>70914937
This is quite easy to explain, actually: cultural marxism has poisoned minorities minds to teach them to hate white men, especially old white men. Now we know Bernie is a Jew, but the normies see him as an old white man. After 40 years of cultural marxist brain washing when minorities are given the choice between an old white man and a white woman = where the white woman at?!

Wallow in the backfiring of your own ideology, Berniefags, you truly deserve it.

Side note: this will work less on Trump in the GE however, as strength is about the only attribute that minorities will relate to when it comes to white men. Trump can, and will, use strength as a means of mentally subverting the cultural marxist teachings. Doesn't work for Bernie because he's a gigantic pussy.
>>
File: 1458220173153.jpg (226 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1458220173153.jpg
226 KB, 700x700
>>70915916
>Bernie in the streets, Donald in the sheets.
I don't really have an appropriate image to convey bow much I laughed at that, but here's this.
>>
>>70916048
Blacks are the cucks of the races though. That's why they support the cuck nominees.
>>
>>70914937
of all the candidates running, clinton is our best choice.

sanders is a nutjob. literally a fucking clown.
trump is a meme.
cruz...lol, no chance, too creepy.

sanders copies clinton. his ilk shit on her endlessly, meanwhile shes stille aring loads of money and doing th eowrk shes been doing for the past decade.

by the time sanders is done campaiging, he'll have forgotten what it is he ever did before he started whining and protesting everything.

i lean right as fuck, but even clinton looks better than all these other fuckballs.

>inb4 shes a corrupt muuuurderer
i dont give a shit. shes not economically incompetant liek boigo jew sanders, and shes not nearly as of an inflammatory dumbass as trump.

literaslly the only cnadidate i could see working alongside putin.

the rest would just lecture, make an ass out of us and turn the US into a fucking warzone of shit and poverty.
>>
>>70919216
I think I found the least intelligent person of /pol/. Nay, of all 4chan.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.