[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you guys support Trump openly? My entire family is pro Hillary
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: hello desu.jpg (69 KB, 625x567) Image search: [Google]
hello desu.jpg
69 KB, 625x567
Do you guys support Trump openly?

My entire family is pro Hillary
>(because "It's about time we let a woman fix a man's mistake" - direct dad quote)

and all my friends are "Feelin' the Bern!! WOO!". I'm scared to tell them my secret, that I've been Trumpeting in the closet for months now as they have become more angry and antagonistic towards Trump.

>"He's a racist old white man"
>"He's worse than Hitler, the immigrants did nothing wrong!"
>"He's going to start WW3 and billions will die!"
>"He looks like a squashed melted orange candle!"

Whatdo, I feel like I'm living a lie when I tell them I'm undecided.
>>
Well first off, you your friends and family are all completely irrelevant.

Second, nut up and express your views or stop whining.
>>
>>70914874

Australians can vote in the USA and I cant?

Go full Adolf.
>>
>>70914874
It is what it is. Is a foreign politician worth destroying the relationships with your family and friends?
>>
Why are you such a cuck? Grow some balls.
>>
File: harpy.jpg (7 KB, 261x193) Image search: [Google]
harpy.jpg
7 KB, 261x193
>>70914874
>Hillary
>woman

pik wun mayt
>>
its time you show them that power level
>>
>>70914874
>everyone is my life supports... (shitty US candidates) and i hate it!!!!
>flag
>>
>>70914874
I do blatantly support him but based on my tone and image I've created for myself most of them can't tell how serious I am
>>
File: clinton email.jpg (20 KB, 700x124) Image search: [Google]
clinton email.jpg
20 KB, 700x124
>>70914874
Your dad i retarded and so is the rest of your family and friends. You should tell them that they are retarded if they think that a satanist career politician will fix the problems created by another satanist career politician.
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 325x323) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 325x323
LMAO do you guys seriously talk about American politics this way? You give enough of a shit to get into fights over it?

Nigga you can't even vote
>>
>>70915279
My situation exactly.
>>
File: 1460561015428.jpg (47 KB, 480x390) Image search: [Google]
1460561015428.jpg
47 KB, 480x390
>>70914874
Wall isn't enough.
There is more to do.
>>
>>70914874
Just tell it as it is, i can't respect someone that hides his opinion.
>>
Yes. No one cares. Except my cuck friend's dumbass girlfriend who was SHOCKED that I can be so ignorant.
>>
>>70915361
You know thats a sign of low self esteem right
>>
>>70915619
What?
>>
>>70914874
Tell them you support Trump, they won't listen to any argument you make because they are programmed to ignore opinions that counter their own. And should they try to debate, by which I mean scream racist and sexist, just laugh it off. I don't even bother with my Bern friends, they are too far gone into their "40 million dollar, match my donation" shit to even bring up politics
>>
>>70914874
Just tell them that you cannot support Bernie because you believe USA is simply too large and diverse to have a functioning federally mandated welfare and healthcare system.

Tell them you cannot support Hillary because she's been proven to be a liar time and time again.
Furthermore it's almost certain she has been involved in treason.
>>
File: image.png (507 KB, 588x617) Image search: [Google]
image.png
507 KB, 588x617
>>70914874
hell no

As a American Mexican it would be social suicide
I just try to subtly redpill them on trump
>I would have voted for trump if he didn't say he was going to deport the illegals
>>
>>70915619
It could also mean survival in leftist town
>>
>>70914874
The girl in that image is really dumb. Does she think Mexicans are the terrorists?
>>
>>70914874
Short of walking around town with a MAGA hat, I'd say I'm pretty open about my support for Trump.
>>
>>70918063
They are in their own way. Violence, theft, criminality etc. Sure they don't blow shit up, but they do cause damage esse.
>>
>>70914874

Eh, my little brother was being indoctrinated so I just told him what's what. Tax plans, crime problems, costs of illegals and such. He's turned around real fast.

You just have to slowly feed them info, the brainwashed can't handle the truth all at once. Just tell them enough to start questioning things.
>>
>>70918144
This. I'm poor as shit so I've been waiting until he gets the nom/declares third party to buy my hat.
>>
>>70914874
Polish visiting germanistan
My friends would probaly beat my up if i Supported a commie or a woman.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.