[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are your views towards the retarded /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7
File: Disgusting.jpg (44 KB, 364x410) Image search: [Google]
Disgusting.jpg
44 KB, 364x410
What are your views towards the retarded /pol/?
>>
I have no problem with the ones that can do some kind of work with a bit of help and can look after themselves.

The ones who literally can't do anything are just a massive resource drain though and I think technology for screening them out before birth and genetic "health" tests needs to be fast tracked to prevent more being born. Unfortunately once they are born you can't get rid of them thanks to the parents' instincts. And to be frank I don't think I'd have the stomach to pull the trigger on a grown adult, even if they are mentally disabled.
>>
G
A
S
>>
>>70914615
Theyre fine as long as they don't use government funding cos lets face it theyre being paid more for being less of a human
>>
>>70914884
>G
>A
>S
T
H
I
S
>>
>>70914615
They tell us who we are.
>>
This shit is what happens when we don't use our empathy correctly. They are not useful to our society and should not be allowed to be born. If we allow them to be born, they shouldn't get any support from the government. If you want to take care of someone so badly, get a dog or something. Don't get children when you're 40.
>>
>>70915135
lmao blaze it
>>
File: 1457977383399.jpg (147 KB, 904x832) Image search: [Google]
1457977383399.jpg
147 KB, 904x832
>>70914615

Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
>>70914615
Love 'em. Trump-tier job creators. I work the graveyard shift at a group home for DD adults. Best job I ever had.

>>70914982
And where do you think all that money goes after they get it? Right back into the economy through folks like you and me.
>>
File: Action T4 propoganda.jpg (23 KB, 431x550) Image search: [Google]
Action T4 propoganda.jpg
23 KB, 431x550
>>70914878
>Unfortunately once they are born you can't get rid of them thanks to the parents' instincts.
Well... that's not ENTIRELY true...
>>
>>70914615
Euthanizing them is the right thing to do. Keeping them alive is inhumane. Unfortunately that's the pill that's too hard to swallow for most people.
But that of course also depends on the level of their retardation.
>>
>>70915202
I agree, having children is to benefit the society of the future, to keep your people strong and growing. Letting more retards live is just hindering that development. Forced euthanasia is how we should treat retards IMO.
>>
>>70914615
Meh. They keep tard-wranglers employed. I'd rather they kept their place on the planet than some people.
>>
>>70915484
I don't get why the severely obese aren't classed as retarded; you must be retarded if you can allow yourself to get that fat and not give a shit..
>>
>>70914615

much better people than your average /pol/tard
>>
>>70915551
The same reason over addicted gamers or self-harmers aren't classed as retarded.
>>
Early detection and Abortion.
You avoid the whole euthanasia argument.
Some cases will still exist and this is a good thing.
Being able to study and understand all forms of retardation is important.
>>
>>70914615
Not really fond of liberals tbqh
>>
forced abortions
>>
>>70914615

POTATO
>>
Trump wouldn't have gotten this far without their votes. We need to cherish these beautiful people.
>>
God's court jesters

help reinforce sympathy for the downtrodden
>>
>>70914615

Should be euthanized at birth. I would hate to be the parent of a retarded child and to be stuck with it my whole life because of a bad dice roll.
>>
>>70914615
retards are retarded desu senpai
>>
>>70914615
They should be aborted or killed
>>
Hilariously erotic.
>>
>>70914615
If they ar just going to live a horrifying existence like that then they should kindly be relieved of the burden of life. It is not compassion to keep them alive, it is selfishness. You want to feel like a good person and you don`t want to carry the burden of ending their life. Instead, you sentence them to a life of pain and suffering. Not only that, they take up extraordinary resources without contributing. Those resources could be used to improve the lives of people who actually have the capability to lead a happy life.
>>
>>70914615
If you can leave it in the woods from a month and it lives good, if not let the bears eat it
>>
>>70916213

I don't think any baby can live in the woods for a month you imbecile.
>>
>>70914615
/pol/tato
>>
>>70914615
It's never stopped me from replying to you.
>>
File: donotwant.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
donotwant.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>70914615
Honestly? They freak me the hell out. Especially when they start contorting their faces like in the OP pic. I can't stand looking at or being near them for too long. Trying to talk to them is annoying as hell, too.
>>
>>70914615
I like you :)
>>
>>70914615
when stupid people are the bottom rung they tend to riot and gang up on the people on higher rungs and this destroys civilization.

Retards are the perfect salve. Too incompetent to organize and cause damage over resentment on being the worst, and stupid people see them as a cause they can dote over for their own self esteem and desire to feel superior. Their tax dollars at work :)
>>
They suffer.
>>
>>70915780
But I am confused. How are those people not considered retarded?
>>
File: Big daddy.png (2 MB, 466x5278) Image search: [Google]
Big daddy.png
2 MB, 466x5278
>>70916850
Just because you do something that harms you you don't have to be retarded. You may very well just be uninformed, depressed or uncaring about reality. A lot of normal people may have those symptoms and still have an above retarded intelligence or social ability.
As an example, even if we would say Evolution is proven to be true beyond doubt, we can't say a majority of the US population is retarded just because they believe in evolution or a sizeable minority is because they approve of policies that harm the earth since they believe that God will just fix everything in the end.
The same goes for Suicide bombers, who can't said to be nessesarially retarded (Even if I think ISIS pick a lot of their retards to become suicide bombers)
>>
Pol taught me that we are all retarded and that retards should be euthanized so we should all euthanize ourselves.
>>
ITT: People who have no idea how the system for mental retardation works.

According to DSM 5 protocol, mental retardation is an inability to have proper ADL skills or have ID, DD, Autism or Cerebral Palsy. When someone is billed for being retarded, they are usually paid through Medicaid and SS to have a well being in life. Group Homes are funded through these regulatory needs where most of their funds are used to pay for homes, food and general living. Most states have an employment first priority where they absolutely must be employed or do a manual labor. With those funds, they have to pay for other living expenses such as utilities, etc. For those who can't, their Medicaid and SS checks are bigger, but a vast majority of their personal monies are used to pay for their wellbeing and care. As soon as they receive money, most of it is put right back in the economy. They also usually have no rights as people except for a very specific set because they are usually under legal guardianship, which they are deemed incompetent to vote.
>>
File: 1456121117487.jpg (16 KB, 310x310) Image search: [Google]
1456121117487.jpg
16 KB, 310x310
>>70914615

There needs to be a eugenics measure to make sure that there are less and less of them every generation.

Culling the severely dysfunctional ones with tubes up their ass that have 40 seizures a minute should be a legal requirement, however the steven hawking types or even potatos that have a level of functionality and can learn, work and produce for society i see no real issue with as long as they don't breed.
>>
>have friend made brain damaged in car accident
>learner drive also killed another
>goes to jail for only 3 years

for what purpose... ;_;
>>
If they contribute to society then fine, if not then we shouldn't go above and beyond the call of duty to keep them alive.

Don't get me wrong Little Ricky may be the nicest guy, all 4'3" Downs messed up arms of him, but what does he seriously add besides being a liability on the taxpayer.
>>
>>70914615

More useful than current day lefties
>>
>>70914615
>What are your views towards the retarded /pol/?

If they are normally intelligent and can care for themselves and function normally in society, I have no problems. My girlfriend is blind as a result of a genetic disorder and has some other issues due to it, but I love her unconditionally. That said, we both agree that we should never have children as we do not want them to inherit what she has, and if we want kids we will adopt as we feel that is more responsible than bringing a possibly disabled person into the world.

The potato ones though should be gassed.
>>
They shouldn't be brought into the world. We should look after the retards we got now, but obviously we should encourage not to keep them if their problems are detected before birth.
>>
>>70914615
Well they can't reproduce so they're a temporary drain on the tax payer.
Personally I'd rather a drip full of strychnine was considered.
>>
>>70919156
>My girlfriend is blind

Only way /pol/ will ever get gf.
>>
>>70914615
Shouldnt breed
Only allowed to because this is a free country and im not a statist
>>
>>70914615
Kill
>>
>>70915780
>addicted gamers
Top fucking kek
>>
>>70914615
Specifically referring to "IQ under 70" types? The best bet is probably to give them as close to an education as they can have, and set them to work at something within their capabilities while disallowing them from breeding. This way, they can be useful and happy in spite of their disorders without passing them down to future generations. For those who cannot be put to work? Just take good care of them until they die.
>>
>>70914615
Should be prenatally diagnosed and aborted, to avoid them a life of misery and mockery.
>>
>>70919962
>disallowing them from breeding
No worries leaf-bro, the women are already on it -- I've not met one woman of normal intelligence who would let a tard anywhere near their goodies. Now if the healthy-but-desperate men can just keep it in their pants around femtards, we'll have it completely under control.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.