[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you feel if Muslims invaded your country, and demanded
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: DefenceGirls.jpg (148 KB, 425x425) Image search: [Google]
DefenceGirls.jpg
148 KB, 425x425
How would you feel if Muslims invaded your country, and demanded that you give them back "their" land, that Allah had given them? The country that your forefathers had created with their cracked and worn hands, the country that they defended

> with their very blood

?

Now, let's say you were a Jew.

Is there any difference?
>>
>>70913923
oh wow the girl on the left is too pretty
>>
ok the jews did it again
i'm pro-israel again
>>
>>70913923
>The country that your forefathers had created with their cracked and worn hands, the country that they defended
>>
>>70914131
oh, so muslims made Israel first world did they ahmed?
>>
>>70914397
Ffs Rangi get back on your meds.

Your story has more parallels with what Jews have done than what they have experienced.
>>
>>70914527
> calls me rangi
> is literally rangi

u still mad whitey stopped your cannibalism, infanticide and slavery? You poor nog.
>>
>>70913923
I would obey them, I'd charity my job, my house, my car. For I am not a racist bigot facist Nazi like the rest of you on here!
>>
>>70914669
Did really you just 'nah uh you are'?

Pathetic.
>>
>>70914761
> Your story has more parallels with what Jews have done than what they have experienced
back this up, faggot
>>
Pff "my country". This country isnt mine.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.