[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eternal anglo inbreds at it again.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6
File: 32F7365500000578.jpg (162 KB, 634x799) Image search: [Google]
32F7365500000578.jpg
162 KB, 634x799
>British mother and her son who enjoy 'mind-blowing sex' together go into hiding as police say they could face 15 years in jail.

>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3531232/British-mother-son-enjoy-mind-blowing-sex-hiding-police-say-face-15-years-jail.html
>>
I don't think there should be jail for consenting relationships.
>>
>>70913812
Dont see how this is any worse than giving children hormones to change sex. It's just another sign of a broken society in the midst of it's death throes.
>>
>>70913812
>The sentence for sexual immorality will never return to British law
>>
File: vpPoDZN.png (278 KB, 414x398) Image search: [Google]
vpPoDZN.png
278 KB, 414x398
>Three different brits come in to defend these degenerates
>my sides
>no wonder your teeth are so fucking inbred
>>
>>70915223
I didn't defend it. I was advocating for a return to the death penalty for sexual deviance.
>>
>>70913812
>married to mom
>ahmed moves into spare bedroom from "syria"
>tfw mom is pregnant with my mom-wife's son
>>
>>70913812
Should be gassed
>>
>>70913812
He must be adopted or a stepson.
>>
File: 1307566901646.jpg (36 KB, 272x293) Image search: [Google]
1307566901646.jpg
36 KB, 272x293
>Ben Ford was given up for adoption and they were reunited two years ago

should have just lied about their connection and pretended it was a regular milfy mommy-issues relationship
>>
>>70913812
MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE FALLACY
MUH THINGS DONT SYSTEMATICALLY GET WORSE

this world can die in a huge fire for all I care
>>
>>70913812
the difference being they could fail prison time, whereas in a muslim shithole they would be 'blessed' by Allah with a mutant inbred baby
>>
>>70915223

It was only the first one, stupid aussie.
>>
Meanwhile in the pure Aryan land:
>http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2128800/European-Court-rules-incest-conviction-did-breach-German-couples-human-rights.html
>>
The simple fact is that there is nothing wrong with inbreeding. Biologically, inbreeding doesn't actually cause any damage. i AM not afraid to admit that yes, I am Asian British, and yes, my mother and father are cousins. Yet I am a highly intelligent student at a top 5 University in Britain. I will probably marry one of my cousins. And I will pay for our house with my engineer wages. I will ejaculate inside her and raise our baby with my engineer wages. And if our baby does have genetic issues, like an extra foot, I will use my wages to buy an extra sock. It isn't bad to fuck those we trust.
>>
>>70915761
Why not go out with a bang?
>>
>>70916044
In the UK South Asians are overrepresented in the disabled population massively due to systemic inbreeding. Pakistanis for instance are 3% of the population but over 30% of the disabled.
>>
>>70915807
i think in a muslim shit hole they would be stoned actually
>>
>>70916044
>Inbreeding increases the chances of the expression of deleterious recessive alleles by increasing homozygosity and therefore has the potential to decrease the fitness of the offspring. With continuous inbreeding, genetic variation is lost and homozygosity is increased, enabling the expression of recessive deleterious alleles in homozygotes.[43] The inbreeding coefficient, a term used to describe the degree of inbreeding in an individual, is an estimate of the percent of homozygous alleles in the overall genome.[44] The more biologically related the parents are, the greater the inbreeding coefficient (See Coefficient of Inbreeding), since their genomes have many similarities already. This overall homozygosity becomes an issue when there are deleterious recessive alleles in the gene pool of the family.[45] By pairing chromosomes of similar genomes, the chance for these recessive alleles to pair and become homozygous greatly increases, leading to offspring with autosomal recessive disorders.[45]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inbreeding#Effects
>>
>>70916167
due to western bombing campaigns, not inbreeding
>>
>>70913812
HANG THEM
A
N
G

T
H
E
M

Public executions should really make a comeback
Inshallah
>>
>>70916780
>Implying anyone is bombing Pakistanis in the UK
Your inbreeding is showing.
>>
File: image.png (124 KB, 358x272) Image search: [Google]
image.png
124 KB, 358x272
Nice bait! In reality the one on the right is Adam Sandler.
>>
>>70916044
>Pakistani thinks there isn't anything wrong with inbreeding
Of course you don't, you're entire country thinks that cosanguinuity is great:
https://hbdchick.wordpress.com/2011/09/29/inbreeding-in-pakistan/

I love how you mention that you're highly intelligent, as if that means something to the discussion. As someone who goes to a top 5 uni, do you know how statistics works?

Lets say you designed a circuit/building/robot that worked perfectly 5% (or 10%, or 60%) of the time, would you say there is nothing wrong with it?
>>
File: By8s65rCEAEa0Fz.jpg (17 KB, 229x377) Image search: [Google]
By8s65rCEAEa0Fz.jpg
17 KB, 229x377
Fact that they want to do it, already means they are fucking inbreeds
>>
>>70913812

they both have beady little eyes
>>
File: 1304757779091.png (98 KB, 452x456) Image search: [Google]
1304757779091.png
98 KB, 452x456
>faggotry is legal
>incest isn't
Well this makes sense doesn't it?
>>
Holy fuck Bonglanders are actually defending this. No wonder Ahmed can behead you in the streets without repercussions
>>
It's degenerate as fuck.
>>
>>70913812
The royal family is gonna be upset when they hear it's 15 years in bongjail for doing their royal duties
>>
>From London
for once Norwich can be proud of themselves
>>
>>70919942
>for once Norwich can be proud of themselves

That's a bit of a stretch don't you think. Suffolk masterrace
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.