[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Explain using facts and logic why you think racism is acceptable
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10
File: edd.jpg (42 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
edd.jpg
42 KB, 620x387
Explain using facts and logic why you think racism is acceptable in 2016.
>>
Define racism.
>>
>>70912974
A meaningless Communist attack word

/thread
>>
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

>able to be agreed on

>the period of 365 days (or 366 days in leap years) starting from the first of January, used for reckoning time in ordinary affairs
>>
>>70912974
>He doesn't know what racism is
Wow buddy you're sure not helping the stereotype of /pol/ stupidity.
>>
>>70912902
Racism only exists in multicultural societys. If everyone stay in their own country there would be less problems.
>>
File: 165146984984.jpg (362 KB, 1345x1075) Image search: [Google]
165146984984.jpg
362 KB, 1345x1075
>>70912902

Because niggers are dumb
>>
>>70912902
Facts and logic are racist

Ban facts and logic to protect feelings of self entitlement
>>
>>70912993
>A & ~A

>racism
>the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

>belief
>an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists

>acceptance
>agreement with or belief in an idea, opinion, or explanation.

>agreement
>the absence of incompatibility between two things; consistency

>consistency
conformity in the application of something, typically that which is necessary for the sake of logic, accuracy, or fairness.

>the acceptance that that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race is true, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

>inferior
>a person lower than another in rank, status, or ability

>ability
>talent, skill, or proficiency in a particular area.

>skill
>the ability to do something well; expertise.

>proficiency
>a high degree of competence or skill; expertise.

>degree
>the amount, level, or extent to which something happens or is present.

>amount
>a quantity of something, typically the total of a thing or things in number, size, value, or extent.

>high
>great, or greater than normal, in quantity, size, or intensity.

>normal
>the usual, average, or typical state or condition.

>average
>a number expressing the central or typical value in a set of data, in particular the mode, median, or (most commonly) the mean, which is calculated by dividing the sum of the values in the set by their number.

>condition
>the state of something, especially with regard to its appearance, quality, or working order.

>state
>he particular condition that someone or something is in at a specific time.
>>
>>70913777
That isn't just a belief, it was a proven science until the heebs decided they needed more pawns to divide us with

Hence why its a meaningless attack word. The definition means nothing
>>
>>70912902
It's acceptable for people all over the world, they all hate their neighbors, their minorities, the poorfag immigrants.

Expecting white people to not act the same would be racist.
>>
>>70913932
>belief
>an acceptance that a statement is true or that something exists

therefore

can become
>the acceptance that that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race is true, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

which allows you to derive the constituent statement

>the acceptance that that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race is true

Why is being called racist an attack by definition of the word? Please take into account the wording of my question. I am not suggesting that there are not people who want to attack you be labeling you as a racist- I'm asking you how by definition of the word can you also say you are being attacked if you were described as a racist? I can only assume that you think it is true that by definition of the word, that being called a racist is an attack because you don't think there are differences between races and someone accusing you of thinking so is an inaccurate depiction of your beliefs and thus threatening.
>>
>>70914287
Nice autism, Moishe
>>
>>70914385

If you don't think that it is true that there are races of humans (groups defined by shared characteristics), then why would you be threatened by someone who says that you do think that it is true?
>>
>>70913018
Pretty subjective senpai. Especially when you don't understand what a race is, or deny certain statistics.
>>
>>70912974

Refusing to become a cuck for jamal.
>>
>>70914442

forgot to add:

If you are threatened by someone who accuses you of "thinking there are groups of humans that can be defined by shared characteristics selected for over millions of years of evolution which necessarily make them inferior or superior at adapting to a given environment", then I would say there are sufficient conditions for calling you a pussy.

>pussy (from Urban Dictionary)
>3. Cowardly

>cowardly
>lacking courage

>courage
>strength in the face of pain or grief
>>
Because it is the best grouping we can come up with to identify an arbitrary group of people that mean us arm.

It fits both the 'largest common denominator' of that group and provides a handle to act upon.

The innocents wrongly included in this grouping is acceptable collateral damage.
>>
File: 1404617818258.jpg (72 KB, 736x636) Image search: [Google]
1404617818258.jpg
72 KB, 736x636
>>70912902
I'm pretty sure scientific facts tell us to be racist, we just don't do it, because we don't see it morally acceptable.
>>
>>70912974

forgot to add

>ism
>noun
>informal derogatory
>a distinctive practice, system, or philosophy, typically a political ideology or an artistic movement

>practice
>the actual application or use of an idea, belief, or method as opposed to theories about such application or use.

>application
>the action of putting something into operation

>action
>the process or state of acting or of being active

>active
>engaging or ready to engage in physically energetic pursuits

>operation
>in or ready for use.

>system
>a set of connected things or parts forming a complex whole, in particular.

>>70914765
>facts tells us to be racists
>declarative statements are imperative

;^)
>>
>>70914672
People don't want to be called a racist, not because of any inherent meaning of the word, but because they'll be attacked by others and discriminated against simply for having been labeled a racist.

Like many other SJWisms, "racism" will eventually fade away into irrelevance as more and more people finally accept the fact that there's nothing actually wrong with being a racist, and when accused of it they will simply say, "so what?". Shaming terms like "racist" lose power when the victim is no longer shamed by it. The SJW's/marxists will then try to come up with new bullshit terms for effectively the same thing, so they can continue their campaign of tyranny and prejudice ironically enough in the name of 'equality'.

It's what they always do. Just look at how words like retard have evolved into "PC" terms like "mentally challenged" so as to (unsuccessfully) escape the negative connotations of past words. This doesn't work, because the negative connotations are inherent in the object described by the word, not the word itself, and SJW's don't simply ignore this, but actively and outright disbelieve it.

So they keep making the same mistakes over and over due to ignoring reality.
>>
File: Rachel-Dolezal-Shaun-King-Split.jpg (93 KB, 1200x630) Image search: [Google]
Rachel-Dolezal-Shaun-King-Split.jpg
93 KB, 1200x630
There's no such thing as race, therefore there's no such thing as racism. It's just a label used to discredit and silence people the Left doesn't like.
>>
File: SUVgroz.png (130 KB, 323x374) Image search: [Google]
SUVgroz.png
130 KB, 323x374
>>70913239
/thread
Please never change Straya!
>>
>>70914765
>>70914688
>>70914535
>>70912993
>>70912974

You're all cowards. I am literally racist everyday of my life and practice racism every second of the day. Every time you use numbers you are implying an order between objects which implies certain objects in the set are inferior to other objects. When you say, "It's 8:00 PM", you're saying it's true that the time is 8:00 PM and not any other time. You are discriminating against other times by saying they are not true.

>discriminate
>recognize a distinction; differentiate.

>differentiate
>recognize or ascertain what makes (someone or something) different.

One of you said, "I'm pretty sure scientific facts tell us to be racist, we just don't do it, because we don't see it morally acceptable."

That is to say, he was "pretty sure" that "facts tell us to differentiate between groups of people (true), but, "we just don't do it", because "we" don't see it "morally acceptable".

What does "morally acceptable" mean, and why is it the reason why someone would not systematically differentiate between things that are different?

>moral
>concerned with the principles of right and wrong behavior and the goodness or badness of human character.

>right
>morally good, justified, or acceptable. (notice the definition of "right" is partially described by "moral" as is "moral" being defined by "right")

>wrong
>unjust, dishonest, or immoral.

>morality
>a particular system of values and principles of conduct, especially one held by a specified person or society.

>values
>the regard that something is held to deserve; the importance, worth, or usefulness of something.

>regard
>consider or think of (someone or something) in a specified way.

>deserve
>do something or have or show qualities worthy of (reward or punishment).

>reward
>a thing given in recognition of one's service, effort, or achievement.

>punishment
>the infliction or imposition of a penalty as retribution for an offense.
>>
>>70915467

So far, from these common definitions, we can conclude (assuming all of the definitions are true), that,

>>70914765

Thinks (with not a great amount of certainty), that "scientific facts" (as opposed to un-scientific facts), "tell us" to "systematically differentiate between humans based on differences in features as a result of millions of years of adaption to given environments necessarily making them inferior or superior to other groups of humans that do not share traits that are the result of millions-hundreds of thousands-tens of thousands of years of adaption to said environment", but "we" (all of us?) do not "systematically differentiate between humans based on differences in features as a result of millions of years of adaption to given environments necessarily making them inferior or superior to other groups of humans that do not share traits that are the result of millions-hundreds of thousands-tens of thousands of years of adaption to said environment", because "we" (he likes this word), do not see "it" (see above, "systematically ... environment") as "an action which a group reaches consensus on an at a rate which at least >>70914765 agrees is acceptable, (compared to all other rates on all other consensuses)"
>>
File: vultures ate my dead ass up.gif (175 KB, 500x387) Image search: [Google]
vultures ate my dead ass up.gif
175 KB, 500x387
There's nothing wrong with believe races are different because it's true. Nobody will argue races are different because that's why races exist in the first place.

There are no differences that are equal, meaning that one is - even in the smallest possible ways - better than others. This means races can be superior or inferior.

Without even discussing specific races, this proves racism is a fact. There is nothing wrong with a fact; any gripe someone has about a fact is an opinion, and opinions are worthless. Some people may choose to place hate behind this, some people may choose to be against hate behind this. Either way it remains a fact. Challenging a proven fact because you don't like it makes you an idiot.
>>
>>70915421
>accusing your opponent of supporting their claims with evidence is a debate tactic to discredit an opponent's claims

Think about what you're saying.
>>
>>70916215
>challenging a proven fact
>proven fact
>proven
>fact

All facts are true by definition. Statements can be true or false. Only arguments can be proven. A "proven fact" is a meaningless phrase. It would be like saying, "the argument was true", or, "the statement was valid".
>>
File: 1456297019230.jpg (62 KB, 500x351) Image search: [Google]
1456297019230.jpg
62 KB, 500x351
>OP says: "use facts and logic"
>/pol/'s face in the image when OP said use facts and logic
>>
>>70916649
I love all the facts and logic you are using

Oh wait

Even basic Phrenology proves you wrong, you stupid American
>>
Why do liberals love to use numbers and logic except in the cases of black crime, islam, lgbt child abuse cases, and illegal immigration?
>>
File: 1457894376239232134213432.png (435 KB, 480x726) Image search: [Google]
1457894376239232134213432.png
435 KB, 480x726
>>70916734
>genuinely believes I'm making an anti-racist argument

Did you get held back in school? What's it like having an IQ below 100? Do you have an easier time relating to the Nigerians that live on your street?
>>
>>70916945

Who are you talking to?
>>
I really don't get why you guys hate black people so much.Every one that I've met was pretty nice.

Listen,you can shout "FUCKING NIGS EVOLVED TO PICK COTTON YOU KEKS" all you want,but in the end,it's not going to matter when both you and them are stuck in some dead-end job doing god-knows-what.
>t.rational person
>>
>>70912974

FPBP.
>>
>>70917058
>haha i'm going to shitpost both sides
Fuck off dumbass
>>
>>70912902
Fact: blacks commit more violent crime than any other race, at all socioeconomic levels.
Fact: blacks carry an identified gene that is correlated with violent criminal behaviour.

Logic:
Black people cause violent crime.
Causes of violent crime are bad.
Therefore black people are bad.
>>
>>70912902

Explain using facts and logic why you think facts and logic are acceptable in 2016
>>
>>70912995

But isn't this the case? Obviously not "all members of each race", but different races each have different prevalence of genetic traits. These traits possess different values in terms of contributions to society. So one race will contribute more or less to society as another race - if the population is large enough so it is representative for the race as a whole.
>>
>>70917194
>Mohammed demonstrating debate tactics he learned from his 21st Century Western Education™

You didn't answer my question. Do you have an easier time relating to the Nigerians that live on your street? Nigerians are one of the more common African immigrant groups of Western European countries. The United Kingdom is still considered part of Western Europe, right?

>>70917362

You were close.

P1: Africans carry an identified gene that is correlated with violent criminal behavior at higher frequencies than all non-Africans.
P2: Living organisms tend to defend their life
P3: Humans are living organisms
C: Humans tend to defend themselves from Africans at higher frequencies than from non-Africans.

>>70917462
>But isn't this the case?

Can you cite the line in my post where I said it wasn't the case?
>>
>>70917842
>mohammed
Change the record, shitposter

Maybe you should go back to autistically defining every word in a post. The one thing you are good at
>>
>>70917109
Just talking to the general idea, not anyone in this thread.

Blacks tend to do worse in school, are more likely to commit most crimes (white people tend to do more alcohol related offenses), and are the most likely to be raised in a single parent household.

These are facts, feel free to look around if you don't want to take my word for it. I think everyone agrees that these are issues, but people look at them in different ways. Some people blame the ebil white man, some blame genetics, and some blame black cultural. The racism thing is logical because these issues are apparent, but they are guidelines, not absolutes. Disliking people based on race isn't really a lol edge :dd thing, its that there are people who legitimately care about their community, and black issues negatively affect them.
>>
>>70912902
>Explain using facts and logic why you think fragxljack is acceptable in 2016
Why do I have to explain why something that isn't real is acceptable?
>>
File: image.gif (104 KB, 576x517) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
104 KB, 576x517
Racism:

The arbitrary preference for or aversion to a person or group solely on the basis of race.

Is that so hard?
>>
>>70912902
Well libtards and sjw are the ones responsible for the rise of racism, human nature loves been racist , liberals can't take that away or human nature will become even more racist.
>>
File: racism bunny.jpg (86 KB, 511x336) Image search: [Google]
racism bunny.jpg
86 KB, 511x336
>>70912902
Just because you don't like something or find it distasteful, it does not follow that it is "unacceptable" or should be censored.

Remember: freedom of speech, thought and expression means freedom to say, think and express things you personally may not like.
>>
>>70912902
Explain using facts and logic why you think a date would change my views on the subject
>>
>>70917899
>copy and pasting search results from google for "define: x" in a thread in which "facts and logic" were requested is indicative of someone suffering from a sensory processing disorder that negatively effects their IQ and socializing capacity.

Your move Abdul.

>>70918130
>arbitrary preference or aversion
>arbitrary
>based on random choice or personal whim, rather than any reason or system.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24326626
http://omim.org/entry/309850
http://omim.org/entry/601122
https://alfinnextlevel.wordpress.com/2013/07/27/how-much-of-black-crime-could-the-maoa-variants-account-for/

>random choice rather than ANY reason or system

Counterexamples to that claim have already been posted:
>>70917842
>>70917362

>>70918330
>just because you don't like something or find it distasteful, it does not follow that it is "unacceptable" or should be censored.

It's true- and specifically true of speech you find distasteful, in that, if you find it distasteful, then you should necessarily defend the person's right to say it in the interest of your own right to say things that others may find distasteful, even if you do not.
>>
>>70912902
>facts: niggers
>logic: niggers
>acceptable: not niggers

There you go.
>>
>>70912902
I don't believe that Caucasian genes are superior. I mean, genetically, Arabs are more closely related to us than the Japanese are, and the Japanese are doing way better than the Arabs. So I don't believe in any form of gentic superiority.

I do believe in cultural superiority. Some cultures are just inferior and there's no denying it.
>>
>>70912902
Explain why I shouldnt be racist?
>>
>>70912902
Basic pattern recognition
>>
>>70919597
>implying nips wouldn't adapt at a faster rate to desert environments than arabs would to nip environments

>>70919647
>>70919659

Acceptable replies.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.