[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there a way to engineer a virus that only attacks a specific race?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: images (7).jpg (27 KB, 507x290) Image search: [Google]
images (7).jpg
27 KB, 507x290
I'm asking for a friend
>>
>>70911742
it would eventually mutate and attack all races
>>
>>70911742
It is being done as we type. Its our only hope.
So my friend says.
>>
yeah it's called Malaria and it hurts whites because black africans carry the sickle cell adaptation
>>
Possible.

There are subtle differences in the CYP enzymes (the liver enzymes that metabolize chemicals) between races. Some instances cause more CYP to made.

If you could pick a cyp that was already low in (let's say blacks, totally random example) and then made a virus to make that expression even lower, then the slight introduction of a chemical into the water supply would kill the blacks because they have no cyp to process the chem, while whites would still have enough to diminish the chem.

That's just one example that comes to mind.
>>
>>70912258
It is rumored that we actually tried to do this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_Coast
>>
Drones with basic optical recognition of skin color and burkas would be easier to design.
>>
>>70912468
But not that subtle, it has to be a virus that has high mortality +-90% for dark skinmed people but only a +-10% mortality for whites.
>>
>>70911742
>Is there a way to engineer a virus that only attacks a specific race

There is one already, its called "Islam" virus.

It slowly spread the host, slowly converting other cells and then attacks the host.
>>
>>70911742

Israel already has one
>>
File: 1364971405096.jpg (40 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
1364971405096.jpg
40 KB, 500x376
>>70911742
>I'm asking for a friend
>>
File: Worlds misfortune.jpg (125 KB, 897x800) Image search: [Google]
Worlds misfortune.jpg
125 KB, 897x800
>>70913210
>Israel already has one

Yes they do, the poison of liberalism.

8. Under various names there exists in all countries approximately one and the same thing. Representation, Ministry, Senate, State Council, Legislative and Executive Corps. I need not explain to you the mechanism of the relation of these institutions to one another, because you are aware of all that; only take note of the fact that each of the above-named institutions corresponds to some important function of the State, and I would beg you to remark that the word "important" I apply not to the institution but to the function, consequently it is not the institutions which are important but their functions. These institutions have divided up among themselves all the functions of government—administrative, legislative, executive, wherefore they have come to operate as do the organs in the human body. If we injure one part in the machinery of State, the State falls sick, like a human body, and ... will die.

9. When we introduced into the State organism the poison of Liberalism its whole political complexion underwent a change. States have been seized with a mortal illness—blood poisoning. All that remains is to await the end of their death agony.
>>
File: 1451925099316.jpg (119 KB, 739x739) Image search: [Google]
1451925099316.jpg
119 KB, 739x739
>>70913918
>Yes they do, the poison of liberalism.
>>
I heard somewhere that actually that was tried, and yes, a virus that only kills blacks, or whites, or asians,etc can be created.
>>
Spread it via KFC.
>>
>>70911826
Sounds right. Viruses are the worst example of evolution.
>>
Not even edgy but if I had a virus that killed niggers, sand niggers and rice niggers I'd release it
>>
>>70913918
Didn't read
>>
>>70911742
Viruses only harm PoCs.

Or maybe that was PCs....
>>
>>70911742
Bacteria would be better. They are cute compared to menacing look of viruses.
>>
>>70911742
It's simple. Control the medical world, create vaccine and virus. Make the virus really deadly. Unleash the virus in Africa somewhere, then let news corporations talk about how deadly it is. Urge everyone to go to their local GP and get the vaccine today. The vaccine stops the disease from killing you, but you can still carry it and spread it. This kills a lot of birds with one stone

>Anti-vaccine people and their kids all die, literally a whole class of degeneracy wiped out with a single bullet
>Illegal immigrants can't get healthcare because they're illegal, and if they went to get the vaccine they'd get deported for being illegal
>Niggers ain't gonna go to no doctor when they healthy as niggah. whatchu crazy or sumthin?
>You're white so there's no need to export your vaccine to arabic countries like Saudi Arabia, Syria or Sweden.
>>
You don't need a virus, there is already lactose.
Too bad it can be ona specific type of food only.
>>
>>70911742
its called sickle cell
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.