[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
curry chef refuses to wipe ass
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 180px-Happy-merchant.gif (13 KB, 180x210) Image search: [Google]
180px-Happy-merchant.gif
13 KB, 180x210
http://www.news.com.au/world/europe/curry-chef-faces-court-after-admitting-wiping-his-bum-with-his-bare-hands-while-preparing-dinner/news-story/8c6e0c9f8fa79ade825aa8f6a86d79da

pic unrelated
>>
POOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>70911360
I never cease to be amazed at how many people will eat at restaurants run by third world people.

They not only don't have the same hygiene standards, but they also lack CONSCIENTIOUSNESS i.e the virtue of actually giving a shit about other people who are not related to you.

I never eat at a restaurant owned by or staffed by third world people. Even a franchise of a western chain.
>>
>>70911360
Australialol. Can't even handle the bantz.
>>
If you really wanna be disgusted you should walk around the back of a Chinese restaurant one day, grease on the door handles, meat sitting around.

Bloody filthy.
>>
>>70911750
In what way is what you just described worse than an Indian shitting into his hands and then making dinner?
>>
>>70911867
I was wanted to bully the chinks, m8.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 450x338) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 450x338
>>70911680
DESIGNATED SHITTING CURRY
>>
>>70911897

Here ya go, my upside down friend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2eu9QThwco
>>
Fuck im in Swindon

Hope I didnt eat one of his vindapooinloos
>>
>>70911360
>Mahbub Chowdhury, 46, had an empty bottle in his kitchen which inspectors said was covered in fecal matter.

>He said he filled the bottle with water from the kitchen taps and used it to clean his bottom after visiting the toilet — and did not use loo paper for cultural reasons.

>cultural reasons

I have seen this shit in action at university. You pass some curry muncher walking out of the mens room with a water bottle in his hand and when you get in there you see puddles of shit-coloured water all over the floor in the stalls.

Whites are so cucked now you actually here leftists defending this as superior hygiene. "Toilet paper is actually worse anon".

SOMEBODY SAVE US.
>>
>>70911926
POO IN DINNER
>>
>>70912125
"toiler paper is worse for the environment"
>>
>>70912062
EVERY CURRY YOU HAVE EVER EATEN IS THE SAME M8.

You think this guy is not typical?

Ignorant.
>>
File: wargarbl.jpg (21 KB, 350x298) Image search: [Google]
wargarbl.jpg
21 KB, 350x298
>>70912021
>Bin of raw meat

I've fucking seen Chingas do that over here, fucking gross mane.
>>
>>70911867
>>70912125

He is a Pakistani
>>
>>70912231
India/Pakistan/Bangladesh you are all exactly the same you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
>>70911360
>>70911528
He's doing it on purpose, he probably hates his costumers and wants them to eat his shit as an insult. He's laughing that he's actually getting away with it.
>>
>>70912357
No these cunts feed their own children their shit and then wash it down with a glass of cows urine.
>>
>>70912231
Pakistan is just India on islamic communism
>>
>>70911360
POO IN FOOD
O
O

I
N

F
O
O
D
>>
>>70911360

Maybe poo is just an element of curry.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.