[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
newfag here, just wondering where all this Muslim hate comes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
newfag here, just wondering where all this Muslim hate comes from. I've known 3 Muslims in my life, all good cunts - played dota, smoked weed, had jobs. The families were legit, girls were modest, boys were beaten if they misbehaved. You never ever see gangs of Muslim youth hanging around on street corners, or getting pissed in the streets, I've never seen Muslims fighting or starting fights, unlike Maoris....

I just don't get where this savage Muslim meme comes from. Do you guys have different Muslims than us or something?
>>
Oy vey
>>
Those are Jews in the picture
>>
>>70911035
yes, they do...
>>
>dota
Get the fuck out & stay the fuck out
>>
Your island has enough goat to keep them quiet.
>>
File: 1441310529818s.jpg (3 KB, 124x125) Image search: [Google]
1441310529818s.jpg
3 KB, 124x125
>>70911035
Bait me gently please.
>>
>>70911035
>I've known 3 Muslims in my life
Glad you're here to tell us how they really are. Your infinite wisdom and experience will be treasured and valued.
>>
>>70911035
Try living in a Muslim majority country, they treat non-muslims like trash
>>
File: 1458651036433.jpg (820 KB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
1458651036433.jpg
820 KB, 1500x2500
>>70911035

im assuming there are no religious islam schools in NZ?

>>70911139
league sucks, weeaboo trash game
>>
File: img-thing.jpg (17 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
img-thing.jpg
17 KB, 300x300
>>70911088
Jews only cover the hair

>>70911109
I've lived in Auckland, Welly, BOP, H-Town, and never ever seen a bunch of thuggish Muslim kids loitering, ever. Maoris? Every fucking day. Whites? More often than not.
>>
>>70911035
You should invite them to fuck your wife
>>
>>70911035
fuck off back to re__it you mudloveing piece of submissive trash.
>>
>>70911244

It's the Jewish carnival, you moron
>>
>>70911035
muslim immigrants in rare cases can be based
theyre conservative and integrate
but this applies only if the immigrating family is at least middle or upper middle class in their home country and moderate muslims
i mean really moderate
got relatives in iran
theyre based
despise radical islam
they even drink alcohol and eat pork, though that became harder and harder over the last decades due to the dictatorial "government" that enforces more and more sharia law like policies
>>
>>70911035
Do you know how fucking hard it is to get into new zealand?
We only take rich and qualified as fuck immigrants, you want to see how shitty muslims are go get a homestay from Saudi Arabia, they are the most entitled cunts in the world, refuse to say thank you for anything and treat you like trash.
If we had more muslims then you would be begging the maoris to get rid of them.
>>
>>70911035
>I've known 3 muslims my life
Nice, that should give you a good idea of how most muslims behave right?
I mean of course 3 muslims are totally representative of how the other 1.6 Billion behave
I knew /pol/ was wrong about them
Thanks for clearing my doubt, anon
I'm truly in debt to you now!
>>
File: burka-babes.jpg (40 KB, 559x373) Image search: [Google]
burka-babes.jpg
40 KB, 559x373
>>70911268
riiight, the Middle East is full of Jewish Carnivals then...

>>70911261
So are you seriously telling me muslims harass people in your country? I just dont get it. They are kinda shifty looking, but they dont say boo to anyone. I've seen some Saudis get their asses handed to them by Maoris, but never an Arab or a Muslim beating anyone up
>>
>>nice trips
Your a cool guy
>>
>>70911035
Then you haven't lived with them. They are always in gangs, always with BMWs and they will get their 30 year old cousins to beat up your 14 year old ass if you offend them. We had relatively few Muslims where I grew up, but we had these roaming gangs.
>>
>>70911399
DESIGNATED
>>
>>70911358
forgot to say what i said is only the case as long as the mudslimes are a minorty
once their numbers grow and they form neighbourhoods things get bad
there will be mosques etc.
if the west had not been this welcoming and obliging towards those people we would have little problems with them
islam is cancer
there is no doubt to that
also i have to add that my aunt from iran is my only relative that openly speaks out against mass immigration and points out how bad the mudslimes behave at family meetings
>>
Lol come to the Netherlands there always in gangs on street corners here
>>
File: Islam by the percentages.jpg (814 KB, 1500x2500) Image search: [Google]
Islam by the percentages.jpg
814 KB, 1500x2500
>>70911035

This is how it works new guy.
>>
File: mad3.jpg (37 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
mad3.jpg
37 KB, 400x263
>>70911035
It's about numbers and socioeconomic status. Countries with sensible immigration policies like Canada/Australia/NZ and to a lesser extend America don't have problems with Muslims because:

A) The ones you took were liberal and educated

B) There aren't a lot of them.

The situation in Europe is different. The immigration is much larger in scale, and was less focused in terms of being selective. Most British Muslims come from rural Pakistan for example, a the most conservative/backwards part of the one of the most backwards countries in the middle east.

Which is why we end up with pic related.
>>
>>70911035
>I just don't get where this savage Muslim meme comes from. Do you guys have different Muslims than us or something?

they behave when small in numbers. once you get suburbs full of them they become violent, abusive.and criminal.
>>
>>70911244
They are Jews, but they're from a group called "The Taliban Women" for covering all of their body since "it's an old religious outfit used hunderds of years ago".
It's a cult, pretty much.
>>
>>70911035
>Never seen muslims in gangs
kek. Come to Copenhagen and pay a visit to norrebro
>>
>>70911562
Idk about the others but about my country you are wrong. Both with percentage and "events".
>>
>You never ever see gangs of Muslim youth hanging around on street corners, or getting pissed in the streets, I've never seen Muslims fighting or starting fights
lol
>>
>>70911473
See, I just dont get it. If you said Maoris or Whites, I'd understand. But Muslims? They are always walking around with their 5 kids in their garb, girls all wrapped up, looking serious. If you said "Europe has a maori problem, they do nothing but drink, fight, cause trouble, ask for gib me dats etc etc etc" then I'd understand. Muslims are a fucking walk in the park
>>
>>70911657
It isn't constant, I assume they are referring to the happening of the break up of Yugoslavia.
>>
Why do these shill faggots keep thinking a cogent argument against white collectivism is good nigger, mudskin and Mudslime anecdotes? They're still "good" shitskins outside white countries. There's no reason for them to be in white countries that benefits whites.

Anyone who falls for these memes and leaves ethnic nationalism is just one less idiot monging up the right.
>>
>>70911507
Yes?
>>
Only educated Muslims were able to move overseas. The ones Europe got were uneducated laborers from the countryside.
>>
>>70911751
Everyone was genocidal in 90's here. Other 2 ethnic/religious groups even more than muzzies.

What you need to understand that it is level of education that counts, mudslime is human as any other and equally degenerate. Thing is that most of them are in 15th century, but some highly educated i met are on par with any modern degenerate European. Yes they do have gangs like everyone else, i believe that there are some around Europe run by our mudslime.
>>
>>70911139
LoL is dogshit.
>>
>>70911807
I learnt a Indian style sauce recipe the other day and it makes my shits come out too fast but tastes great. Thank you Pajeet for your poo based culture now I'm shitting at maximum efficiency.
>>
>>70911035
>You never ever see gangs of Muslim youth hanging around on street corners, or getting pissed in the streets, I've never seen Muslims fighting or starting fights, unlike Maoris....

you've obviously known fuck all muslims then
>>
>>70911599
fucking hell, why dont they just become muslims

>>70911562
not sure correlation is causation cuz. Saudi Arabia has a lower murder rate than either of our countries
>>
>>70911035
lurk more; post less
>>
>>70911035
They will cause problems if their number grows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXvxR4UbETA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWPd-FlYiJ4
>>
>>70911785
>>70911951

Theres a Mosque about 2 km from where I live. They are around, they just dont say boo. You guys must have a different kind of muslim or something, maybe you got atheist ones
>>
>>70911035
Muslims get worse and worse in behaviour when their local concentration increases.
>>
>>70911035
Fuck off with your emotional reasoning this is how a woman thinks "ooh i know a muslim and hes ok so theyre all great"
>>
>>70911429
>but never an Arab or a Muslim beating anyone up

every week in sydney we get groups of muslims going into the city looking for fights and beating people up for no reason. but arabic is the second most common language in sydney after english.
>>
>>70912046
It is becuz you got the Lazy Southeast Mudlay/Indon moderate Muslims. The ones in Europe are the stricter Saudi-indocrinated Wahhabist Muslims, with more 'traditional values'.
>>
File: 1457629090449.jpg (76 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
1457629090449.jpg
76 KB, 600x399
>>70911715
islam wants to dominate society.
The more their number grows the more trouble they cause.
See France for examble.
>>
>>70911035

When we talk shit about muslims, we mainly mean middle eastern muslims, not western muslims.
>>
>>70911984
It's a bullshit graph indeed. It doesn't reflect reality. But in OP, you asked "How come /pol/ is so anti-Muslim?"

Exactly because of how stupid /pol/ is. Stupid enough to believe such meme graphs. They don't think rationally.
>>
>>70912069
Of all the answers, I guess this has to be it. I guess if their numbers got up, and they started to recruit Maoris, we could have some problems
>>
>>70911925
Uh okay
Happy to help ya out
>>
>>70912168
>Stupid enough to believe such meme graphs. They don't think rationally.
>They don't think rationally.
Ok, Mohammed. Time for your mid-day prayer.
>>
>>70912168
Yeah I dont really get it aye. I hate faggots and feminists, and Muslims seem pretty far from both. You Turks always crack me up here on pol, seem like good cunts. Fuckin Galipoli tho eh. You know the casualites were actually roughly 50:50? But what a waste. Fucking Eternal Anglos eh, making our boys land on those beaches to their death. Fuckin Eternal Anglos.
>>
>>70911984
So you're saying Muslims are good because you observed 3 were not as bad as Maoris, a race known for their low metabolism, warrior culture and aggression genes? What do you mean by this? What do you want from this? Since your views of race are clearly relativist why not put all the non-whites in NZ back home and sling the Maoris on some spit of land somewhere to Maori as nature intended? Why force our views and cultures of them and let them leech off whites?
>>
>>70912046
You failed to address my comment there m8, try again.
>>
>>70911035
>played dota, smoked weed
Fucking dropped.

Also everybody (well... Most of them anyway) hated muslims since forever. The NEW THING is to pander to them. At least in Spain.
>>
aye!
>>
>>70912276
cool story bro, tell us how much you love muslims when they start shooting ya and ivading ya lil island.. idiot theres a reason everyone hates muslims... its not unfounded
>>
File: moderates and radicals.jpg (87 KB, 600x376) Image search: [Google]
moderates and radicals.jpg
87 KB, 600x376
Muslim brags about devastating 7-man gang rape of young German virgin girl, "full of dirt and sperm":
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0

Poor German school boy beaten by migrants
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=164_1441617119

Fight among migrants in a small German town. Sticks, stones and fists used.
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=bae_1442189286

ISIS Recruits Shout 'Allah Akbar' In Refugee Trains Going To Germany
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovao4gq-O8Q

German Kid gets bullied and beaten
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e83_1395582482&comments=1

Kid bullied in Germany
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=8dc_1368874032&comments=1

Muslim chidren on the school run in Bolton UK
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WrcuWqw2tT8

By The Numbers - The Untold Story of Muslim Opinions & Demographics
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

>>70911984
of course, Saudi Arabia have implemented the type of barbaric laws that stop Muslims from murdering.
>>
>>70912276
As long as you don't take this 'tolerance' too far and allow the Muslims to establish their Sharia Court, while retaining your values, it should be okay. But just to be safe, maintain Non-muslim dominance over the country.
>>
>>70912287
Id like to see you try put maoris in reservations. You're probably the colour of milk
>>
>>70911358
There is a huge difference between Shia and Sunni-muslims.

Shias integrate well all over Europe.
>>
>>70912334
What I'm saying to you is

Maoris>Whites>Muslims when it comes to violence, crime, and disorderly behaviour in NZ. Maybe you Europeans are soft cocks or something.
>>
>>70912412
They can't integrate if they are a different religion.
>>
File: 1451327298195.jpg (556 KB, 1464x1665) Image search: [Google]
1451327298195.jpg
556 KB, 1464x1665
>>70911035
>my sample size of 3 is an accurate view on the entirety of mudslimes

dumb cunt cant even into statistics.
>>
>>70912276
"Those heroes that shed their blood and lost their lives ... You are now lying in the soil of a friendly country. Therefore rest in peace. There is no difference between the Johnnies and the Mehmets to us where they lie side by side here in this country of ours ... You, the mothers who sent their sons from faraway countries, wipe away your tears; your sons are now lying in our bosom and are in peace. After having lost their lives on this land they have become our sons as well." - Mustafa Kemal Atatürk

Never forget, Johnniebro.

>>70912274
>daily intimidation, violent jihad, state run ethnic cleansing, genocide nation drvies out infidels in Turkey, Tajikistan, Morocco, Egypt, etc.

>persecution of non-believers, use of sharia law, genocide in Albania, Malaysia, etc.

>widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, ongoing military warfare in Bosnia, Lebanon,

Just fuck off.
>>
>>70912388
What does that matter, you're not one of those "the power of melanin" niggers are ya?

Whites conquered the Maoris easily, whites working in our own interests could put them on reservations easily. Why not? You said they're violent rabble, they wouldn't be if they were in reservations, they'd be whatever they see themselves as because whites wouldn't have to deal with them.
>>
>>70911814

australia at first got some middle class christian lebanese in the 70s and everyone thought "these guys are ok" so they brought over a whole lot more this time poor, uneducated muslims and then all the trouble started. theyve been flooding in ever since and we now have to deal with these criminals everyday.
>>
>>70912537
Whoops

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_massacres_in_Turkey#World_War_I_.281914.E2.80.931918.29
>>
>>70911429
why on earth would muslims wearing niqab dress their children up as muslims? It is haram to emulate christians and muslims in their dress.
>>
>>70912436
Most Shia-immigrants are about as religious as the average religious Christian in Europe. They fled and flee from religious prosecution. Not because of poverty, having done something criminal (non-political) etc.

Kurds integrate pretty well too - because instead of hating the white european, they hate on the turks instead.
>>
>>70912426
You yourself said this is from your anecdote of 3 Muslims vs all the whites and Maoris you've ever seen. If what you're saying is true, obviously we're afflicting the poor smart, non-violent Mooslimz with our violence. We should deport them for their own good. Clearly they're mentally ill to live among us violent whites, clearly they're not just leeching off whites because they have no volition.
>>
>>70912537
That's not very halal of you.
>>
>>70912662
If they are no the religion of the host country then they are not integrated.
>>
>>70912646
>100 years ago reflects today
>implying europeans didnt genocide eachother 100 years ago

Yeah, fuck those protestant Muslim paakis who persecuted Catholics in Britain 300 years ago

Fuck those Croats who genocided Serbs because they were Muslims
>>
>>70912706
u sure meme'd me ;)
>>
>>70912537
Yeah I just don't get WW1 at all

>>70912539
What a dreamer, whites conquered maoris because about 50% of them joined the Whites. Most of them were happy with the treaty, vote was 55-45 if I recall my lessons correctly. You realize the tribes fucking hate each other, right? If we tried to genocide them as a whole, that would be the only thing that would unite them.
>>
>>70912731
then the graph is right, Muslims do genocides when their numbers are high enough.
>>
>>70911035
Well they wherent muslime then
>>
>>70912779
See >>70912537
>>
>>70911035
Fuck off nz your out of the commonwealth.
>>
>>70912675
Maybe you brits are just really well behaved. That could be it. I'm just saying, Muslims dont own clay here, well, maybe sandringham in Auckland, but thats full of poo in loos and other ethnics anyway, no reason to go there at all.

>>70912731
Xtian fundies are pure cancer. Bush said God told him to go to iraq...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omnskeu-puE
>>
>>70911035
New Zealand, Australia and Canada mostly take educated skilled immigrants.
Those kinds of people usually won't be violent criminals.

Germany and Austria for example took a lot of low class labourers and refugees. Those tend to be much more prone to crime, even if they're not muslim (diaspora from yugoslavia is notorious for crime in austria and switzerland, if you filter for education though I doubt you'll find yugoslav programmers, doctors and engineers that are criminals)
>>
>>70912742
Not everyone is a professional t*rk shitposter. Some of us have jobs :^)
>>
File: 40% of british muslims.png (732 KB, 974x890) Image search: [Google]
40% of british muslims.png
732 KB, 974x890
>>70912794
You just proved the graph is right. It said nothing about time, it gave Muslim violence in percentages.
>>
>>70912161
Again, wrong about this country. I have personally seen 2 women dressed like this and they are Arabian.
>>
>>70912865
>Xtian fundies are pure cancer. Bush said God told him to go to iraq...

Now try to explain this to the average /pol/itard. But no, Christians dinndu nuffins, it's always the evil Muslims. All I know is that Europeans genocided Europeans more than Turks ever did.
>>
>>70912755
>he thinks the Maoris would've defeated Europeans in a total war even if united
Kek, even Europeans using 18th century technology vs. even numbers of united Maoris it would've been a Maori bloodbath. Just because you think Maoris are well hard because they're all fat cunts hopped up on PCP scrapping each other in the street doesn't mean those savages could've repelled their conquerors at war.
>>
>>70911146
underrated
>>
>>70912947
The graph is implying that there is violent jihad, ethnic cleansing, infidel deportations in Turkey, sharia law and genocide in Albania, massacres and constant terrorist attacks in Bosnia.

It's a bullshit graph made up by some pseudo-intellectual from /pol/.
>>
>>70912865
New Zealand whites are brainwashed liberal retards like all Anglo nations but if you think seeing a few violent whites and a few well behaved shitskins is any argument against white nationalism you're retarded.
>>
>>70912947
thx God there are some normal ppl left in the world,
even if we are to fall I'm glad at least someone will be able to live in a sensible traditional world
>>
>>70912662
>Most Shia-immigrants are about as religious as the average religious Christian in Europe.

Yeah, Shias are like that, their religion is equally rediculous in many other ways as well. Not suitable for a modern mind, which is why they will die out.
>>
>>70913091
Why did you genocide those Orthodox Serbs you fucking Muslim?
>>
>>70912729
I am Norwegian, and like 90%+ of the Norwegians never go to church unless it is marriage, baptism or funerals. I am officially Christian. I was baptized in a Church, went through confirmation, will marry in a Church and will probably be buried next to a Church. I celebrate Christmas and sometimes I even go to Church on the 24.
I do not believe in God.

Most "Christians" are just as religious as I am, even if they say they believe in God. They never pray and they do not frequent the Church.

I know some Iranians and some from Bosnia that say that they belive in Allah. They drink, eat pork and never pray on their own. Sometimes they go to the Mosque and pray around Ramadan and the other religious holidays. They all celebrate Christmas.

Are you saying that most Norwegians are not integrated in Norway?
>>
>>70913091
Oh there's loads of us. The Daily Shoah gets 15-20,000 listeners consistently iirc.
>>
>>70913079
Well I found this, apparently they are better educated than whites, but less employed.

http://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/news/article.cfm?c_id=1&objectid=11448269

I googled New Zealand Muslim Rape Gangs, but came up with nothing

There is this cunt, but hes a joke. Its not like anyone listens to him

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/politics/10690655/Maori-Muslim-backs-Islamic-State
>>
File: 1459276790780.png (2 MB, 1500x1165) Image search: [Google]
1459276790780.png
2 MB, 1500x1165
>>70912662
>Kurds integrate pretty well too - because instead of hating the white european, they hate on the turks instead.
ayy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbfJbliHWJA
>>
>>70913110
Sunni-Islam is suitable for a modern mind lol?
>>
>>70911035
>boys were beaten if they misbehaved
There you go.
>>
>>70912755
cool story bro, whits conquered every place they went to but ey feel free to dream that it could of went differently haha
>>
>>70913079
Its quite funny, if you read other articles, all the Muslims of other races think he's a fuck wit, and dont want to be associated with him at all. I guess thats what you get with Born Agains, extremism. Perhaps your young Muslims are Born Again?
>>
>>70913194
Of course, because Marxist affirmative action laws push shitskins into education and through it but thry still lack the volition or agency of whites, which is why they haven't done anything with their own countries and choose to leech off whites.
>>
File: Islam radical minority.png (235 KB, 1024x737) Image search: [Google]
Islam radical minority.png
235 KB, 1024x737
>>70911035

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-nWszcl-q4k

>>70913186
So your a christian who is an atheist.
Atheist counts as the majority religion, an atheist can be integrated there is nothing stopping him from full adopting the host culture.
>>
>>70911035
But those wizards look a bit too young to be escorted to Azerbaijan by dementors?
>>
>>70913186
Islam here is seen as secular religion, we have all kind of christians and muslims here, from extremely pious one to i go to a holy building once a week maybe if i feel like it. Same shit as everywhere really.
>>
>>70913292
Whats up with all the hate for Aussies here?

I've known 3 Aussies in my life and they were good cunts.
>>
>>70913320
I'm googling Muslim violent crime in NZ, and coming up with nothing. Maybe Google is part of a Conspiracy?
>>
>>70913332
>32 of Turkish Muslims

Honor killing is a Kurdish tradition. It only happens among Kurds in Turkey. Why don't you post the survey that shows only 10% of Turks want the Sharia law?

Sorry, you're not getting anywhere.
>>
>>70913122
we gave them a chance to gtfo
it's their own fault, they could live with us if they weren't fcking trash who tried to steal our country
>>
>>70913236
The Kurds coming to Europe are not religious though, so I am not sure what you are talking about. Find Kurdish honor killings in Europe and you have an argument.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbfJbliHWJA
I have participated in equally aggressive demonstrations. I am Norwegian, and I do also think that both Norway and Sweden create terrorism.
>>
>>7091319
"She said the community had low levels in managerial positions because of a reluctance to adapt to New Zealand norms."
Tells you everything you need to know right there, now imagine if enough arrived that they could form a ghetto.
If you're not a kiwi then they have no right to live in our country, integrate or GTFO, the Indians managed just fine, every single time it's muslims who are the problem.
>>
>>70913400
Lies. There is constant terror attacks, widespread massacres and ongoing militia warfare in BiH as we speak according to this graph: >>70911562

Stop lying you evil Muslim.
>>
>>70913449
I am not disappointed that it can't logic, I am amazed that an abbo can even make posts desu
>>
>>70913332
The thing with European Christianity is its heavily reformed, modified and mixed with European paganism in order to be part of our culture. Renaissance helped too. Its really just a spiritual system to transcend nihilism. Islam however is a desert cult fresh from the shit-on-the-floor-and-wipe-with-your-hand source.
>>
>>70913236
that's based,
if only I could Know which are the real religious traditional kurds and which are the commie secularist garbage
>>
>>70913487
I don't care what they hell they are, but all I know is that whenever a "Turk" commits honor killing in Germany, he's originally from a Kurdish province in Turkey.

>>70913469
Lies, you're just an evil Muslim.
>>
>>70911035

If you love them so much then go move to Saudi Arabia. Then you can enjoy watching them stone girls in the streets for being raped.
>>
>>70913449
>Honor killing is a Kurdish tradition. It only happens among Kurds in Turkey.

Here in Europe it's known as a Turkish tradition
>>
File: stats study Islam.jpg (3 MB, 2504x4250) Image search: [Google]
stats study Islam.jpg
3 MB, 2504x4250
>>
>>70913506
Ok, how many times have you been had up by muslims, or seen muslims, or heard of muslims roughing people up? Its just two people discussing anecdotes here, but I'd like to know. How much muslim violence have you seen or heard of in this country?
>>
>>70913400
Yes, but Bosnians coming to Norway are not extremely pious. They are just as religious as the average Norwegian. Same with Iranians and Kurds.

The only problem is Pakistanis and Somalians.
>>
>>70913599
>Kurds in Europe are Turkish citizens
wew
>>
>>70911035
The problem is that you are a new fag.
Give it time.
The answer will come to you.
>>
>>70913436
You're not replying to my comment knob. Stop blabbing about kike owned jewgle and respond to my comment captain mental gymnastics.
>>
>>70913516
You didn't see how Aussies chimped out when they "heard" some of their wimmin got raped?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_riots

> blacks chimpout - bad
> whites chimpout - mysteriously good
>>
>>70913561
>turkey
go back to your hole ataturk
>>
>>70913645
lmfao "kike owned jewgle", fucking knew it. Its just algorithms, stormie
>>
>>70913704
Kek now I know you're a liberal shill or buttravaged shitskin.
>>
>no clue why muslims are disliked

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Islamist_terrorist_attacks
>>
File: 1460282982177.jpg (50 KB, 600x446) Image search: [Google]
1460282982177.jpg
50 KB, 600x446
>>70913704
See, >>70913755

This is how /pol/ argues. When you confuse them, you're a liberal shill or a shitskin.

Remember: it's only bad if it's Mooezlems chimping out. When it's the non-Moeezlims who do it, it's a-okay.
>>
>>70913744
Reply to my comment >>70913320

Its simple. You either can or continue to construct a straw man, admitting defeat.
>>
They were not real Muslims. They called themselves Muslim but if they were true Muslims they wouldn't be smoking weed first of all.

Ive met nice "Muslims" too. That does not change the reality that a large amount sympathize with bombers and terrorists using Islam as motivation for what they do, that a large amount are in favor of implementing sharia, etc.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/11433776/Quarter-of-British-Muslims-sympathise-with-Charlie-Hebdo-terrorists.html

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2015/10/51-of-u-s-muslims-want-sharia-60-of-young-muslims-more-loyal-to-islam-than-to-u-s
>>
>>70913636
Bosnians in Norway are more religious than the average Norwegian.

The Islam practiced in Bosnia is different than the Islam practiced in sand nigeria though.

I've never heard of honor killings happening in Bosnia and I've never seen their women wearing those ninja outfits.
>>
>>70913877
>They were not real Muslims. They called themselves Muslim but if they were true Muslims they wouldn't be smoking weed first of all.

Wew, just like Christians! Real Christians today live in Uganda, where they actively burn witches alive.
>>
File: 55797735.jpg (93 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
55797735.jpg
93 KB, 480x360
mfw it would take 10 posts to list all the terror attack by muslims in 2015 alone

>its 2015!
>>
>>70913449
kek. Only 10% want Sharia law. Alright there Mehmet everything is alright, it's just a tiny minority. Like those <1% of Germans who commited war crimes. It really doesn't matter at all. It has no relation to real life whatsoever
>>
>>70913603
What an absolute horse shit. Not even salafists in terrorist camps here would vote that.

Also we stoned people here for less even before Islam.
>>
>>70913332
Ask Christians in the US if they support criminalizing of Christianity or if they think that the Bible has higher ground than the laws in the US.

The religious Christians in Norway do also think that the Bible is nr. 1 and that it should not be allowed to criticize the religion. I have no sources though, only experience with religious Christians.

If you ask them the right question, Norwegian Christians (and probably Christians all over Europe) could seem to be extremists. The Bible has enough extremist elements to be misused. Probably more than the Quran itself.

And your sources are legit? Have you checked them yourself?

>So your a christian who is an atheist.
No, I am a Norwegian first, Scandinavian second and European third.
>>
>>70913952
10% is "only" indeed, deal with it. It's a reasonable number for Turkey. Remember that Turkey is a big village, you can't expect the average villager to be a rational thinker.
>>
>>70913609
How the fuck do you not get it yet, it's been explained over and over to you that as they become more % of the population they grow bolder and bolder. You have the progression from here where they keep their head down, to Germany where they are now demanding special exclusive rights, to france/sweden where entire portions of cities are no go zones for non muslims and finally to any Muslim majority country which are all sadistic, violent horrorshows with no concept of human rights.
I told you already that we only accept highly educated and extremely rich immigrants, if you bring too many in they will refuse to integrate and their children will begin the cycle.
>>
>>70913837
The riots were Aussie men standing up for themselves in their own society, in their own nation.

Considering how masculine you muslims claim to be you sure love occupying yourselves with being perpetually victimised, like a battered wife or something. Waa waa we victimz ;_;
>>
>>70913955
>this Bosnian mooselim shill trying to dinndoo it up

Just give up already, you're an evil Muslim and Christians dinndu nuffins okay?
>>
>>70914035
>The riots were Aussie men standing up for themselves in their own society, in their own nation.

The Armenian Genocide was Turk men standing up for themselves in their own society in their own nation ;)
>>
>>70914020
Then educate those fuckers. Coup d'etat against Emir Erdogan, let military rule again and make Turkey great again.
>>
>>70914056
Man that modest double digit IQ is really showing. Muh doublethink.
>>
>>70913561
Source. I know you hate Kurds, but I don't.

>>70913890
I believe more Bosnians in Norway say they believe in God than the average Norwegian. In my experience they are just as religious, in practice. Saying that you believe in Allah without practicing the religion does not make you a muslim, it makes you a theist.
>>
>>70914033
I bet you hitler said some dumb shit like that about the Jews

>>70913855
Ok, lets look up Muslim Violence in New Zealand, or Muslim Rape Gangs in New Zealand, or Muslim Gangs in New Zealand on your www.stormtrooper.com shall we? you fucking conspiracy theorists need to stop smoking weed
>>
>>70913704
>Aussies chimp out when a woman gets raped
>Muzzies chimp out and rape women
>black people rape women normally, and chimp out whenever the Jews spark their cattle prods

Oy vey that poor Mike Brown, what a shame! We have to do something about this Jerrod and LaQuesha!
>>
File: Muslim don't like dogs.jpg (139 KB, 822x836) Image search: [Google]
Muslim don't like dogs.jpg
139 KB, 822x836
>>70914006

I don't care what people implement in their own country I only care when they go to someone else's country and hold the same views.
>>
File: 1452782748230.jpg (61 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1452782748230.jpg
61 KB, 720x540
>>70914117
Erdoğan doesn't want a rational Turkey, otherwise he wouldn't be in power. Why do you think NATO removed Ghaddafi? Why do you think America supported FSA? An unstable Middle East = petrodollars and no opposition against Kikesrael.

>Coup d'etat against Emir Erdogan, let military rule again and make Turkey great again.

Too late, USA made sure that Erdoğan castrated our army. They tried to coup in 2003 but USA stopped them. :^)
>>
>>70913515
Ok my brother i will stop in the name of Allah, i just need to behead one more infidel today and maybe suicide bomb myself in the afternoon.

>>70913636
Most of them are not, if they manage to leave that usually means that they are educated and not 14th century barbarians.

>>70913877
But seriously, do you not sympathize when a catholic is being oppressed somewhere in the world? I am not trying to justify scum of the earth tier that is coming to Europe now days but everyone can claim that they are this or that until they prove what they truly are with their actions.

>>70913890
There was one in 2010 and we BTFOed their terrorist village.

>>70913952
If you think that there are no people like that in any society or religion you are delusional. it's about the strength and control of central government.
>>
File: 1456752079117.gif (493 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1456752079117.gif
493 KB, 500x375
>>70914094
>The Armenian Genocide was Turk men standing up for themselves in their own society in their own nation ;)

Turks deney the Armenian genocide
>>
>>70911035
Fuck off you dumb fucking cunt.
>>
File: 1459276790780.png (2 MB, 1500x1165) Image search: [Google]
1459276790780.png
2 MB, 1500x1165
>>70914235
>Source. I know you hate Kurds, but I don't.

Go to the wiki page of honor killings and see "Turkey". All of them are committed in Kurdish provinces.

Or check https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honor_killing_of_Hatun_S%C3%BCr%C3%BCc%C3%BC for example. This incident passed off as "Turkish honor killing" in Germany, even though when you look closely it's Kurds. But European media doesn't give a shit about ethnicities, it's the nationality what matters.
>>
>>70911984
even the Haredim thinks they are too extreme
the general public opinion on them is that they abounded the ways of our ancestors and has uprooted the Tora's teaching from Israel and as such are doomed to purish
>>
>>70914424
perish*
>>
Muslims are less mentally evolved than first world niggers. Get a bunch of them together and they act like savage beasts.
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 576x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 576x960
>>70911035
Those are Jews in the picture. That foto is taken during purim and I actually use to live in this area this foto was taken. It is in mea shearim in Yerushalayim. Jerusalem on Israel.
There is many small sects that women cover completely. Like the women from lev tahor.
>>
>>70914245
God DAMN you're a fucking dumb cunt
>>
>>70914483
ZEEE MOOOSLIMS! ZEEEE MOOOSLIMS ARE INFILTRATING OUR SCHOOLS! OUR CHURCHES! OUR GOVERNMENT! ZEEEE MOOOSLIMS!!!

Now, tell me about the Muslim violence you have seen or heard of.

>>70914450
Maybe they will perish, who'd want to fuck a rubbish bag
>>
>>70914424
That is not true. Only lo datim have this crazy opinion of chassidishe people. I am from chareidi family and we do not think this
>>
>>70914482
it's "photo" god dammit learn to spell
>>
>>70914418

The solution is pretty simple. Let the kurdish territories leave and form their own state and they won't be associated with Turkey anymore
>>
>>70914542
I'm telling you, you're not listening. Whenever you make sense, you're a dumb muslim shill. :^)
>>
>>70914548
זאת פסיקה של בד"ץ אחי
>>
>>70914418
ici bici Kurdistan

Seriously, kurds are the worst. Fuck them
>>
>>70914245
You're moving goalposts, what do the borders of NZ matter regarding an international phenomenon like Muslim migration to white countries? If you think NZ is a magical land that prevents Mudslimes from being leeching savages who lack group volition please show me where this magic is. I don't have to look up a country on the other side of the world, with a small Muslim population that I don't really care about because my argument is holistic you spastic. You've already had othe posts make you BTFO in this area. Learn to construct an argument for the love of Yaweh.
>>70912503
>>70912365
>>70913877

BTFO
>>
>>70914418
One case, need a couple more.

I am not in the "Only a % of them are bad" camp, even if 1% would commit honour killings in the right circumstances.

There are Christian sects in Norway that would try to do the same here too.
>>
>>70914593
No, look up sevres syndrome.

We will forcefully educate them.
>>
>>70914565
it's stupid though. In german we changed the spelling to foto
>>
>>70911898
>>70911222
All MOBAs are dogshit you mouth breathing faggots.

You might as well play a facebook game in full screen, at least that way you don't have your wallet drained while you play mediocrity.
>>
>>70914633
I meant that if there are hundreds of families considering honor-killings then it is a problem.

If one extremist family consider it or support it, it is not really a Kurds in Europe problem.
>>
>>70914542
If you can't look at what's happening in other countries and read the writing on the wall that's your own fucking problem, fuck you.
>>
File: 1459619120460.jpg (42 KB, 600x489) Image search: [Google]
1459619120460.jpg
42 KB, 600x489
>>70912353
>h7dtZmUG
>ZmUG
>>
>>70914542

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/uk-government-report-finds-islamic-plot-to-control-schools/news-story/9ab07bc19119e791778fd9c385254d8b?nk=8d443d0aa828dec15c2aa498964a25a3-1460630138
>>
>>70914713
Agreed
>>
>You never ever see gangs of Muslim youth hanging around on street corners, or getting pissed in the streets, I've never seen Muslims fighting or starting fights, unlike Maoris

m8 you live in fucking new zealand for pete sake

muslim youth is the absolute worst, once they gain numerical superiority over you in a particular area, that area will inevitably turn in the shit and nightlife is ruined
>>
>>70914638
Explain this then, Browno
https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
>>
>>70914692
don't you mean fotoichterkuddelmuddel
>>
File: 14593529050012.png (43 KB, 759x598) Image search: [Google]
14593529050012.png
43 KB, 759x598
>>70914633
>need a couple more

http://www.express.de/news/ehrenmord-in-rees-guelsuems---20---erschlagen--weil-sie-schwanger-war--17028418

Here, another "Turkish" woman who was honor killed in Germany. Oh wait: "In March 2009, a Kurdish immigrant from Turkey, Gülsüm S., was killed for a relationship not in keeping with her religious family's plan for an arranged marriage.[101]"

Another:
http://rudaw.net/english/world/03062015

Another..:
http://www.breitbart.com/london/2016/03/17/integrated-migrant-girl-publicly-executed-for-refusing-to-marry-cousin/

Another?
http://ekurd.net/mismas/articles/misc2013/2/turkey4498.htm

I can dig up many more.

They pass off as Turks in most media outlets because it's raycis n sheeit to include race in articles.
>>
>>70912412
>Shias integrate well all over Europe.

they dont in australia. shias are even worse here.
>>
>>70914623
well, they might leech, but they sure as hell aren't savage. Of course, I used the Elders of Zyon websearch engine, so that might have been a factor...
>>
If you want Leftists to hate islam then white men need to join. anything with white men in it is automatically hated by the left. join islam and subvert it too.
>>
>>70914845
>https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

What's there to explain? How is this relevant to what I posted?
>>
>>70914822
Now here's the real mind bend, is it just because they're Muslim or also because they're non-whites with a low time preference, r-selection mating premises and low volition who cannot compare phenotypically to whites? Why are all their countries, communities, cultures shit? Hmm :-)
>>
>>70914925
xplain
>>
>>70914869
pls no bully. Ivrit is a lot worse, you guys should've decided for yiiddish
>>
>>70911035
Sounds like they assimilated, no joke
>>
File: moderate islam.jpg (58 KB, 627x663) Image search: [Google]
moderate islam.jpg
58 KB, 627x663
https://youtu.be/jSbgxChQAhQ?t=12m20s
>>
>>70911035
Went to high school with 3 self proclaimed muslims. 2 have made the news so far.
First one:
http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/dec/18/sydney-man-accused-of-sending-funds-to-isis-committed-to-stand-trial
Second one:
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/confronting-footage-of-a-man-crawling-away-from-attackers-as-he-is-shot-several-times/news-story/f5105bc1d5e68a5b97fb6e762caf4af0
Third one was as bad as the Mormons recruiting people to visit his mosque.
>>
>>70914900
You don't understand. Islam is being destroyed by your degeneracy. This si the only good thing about US degeneracy that is being exported. the reason why they want to go to white countries is because they are being fed with degenerate bullshit and when they finally get there they turn in even worse degenerates than locals.

To be honest i think you should export it more to ME region it will fuck em up in a decade.
>>
>>70914320
Muhammad ordered Muslims to kill any black dog they see because "they scare the angels away". No joke.
>>
babby australia trying to shitpost like big brother, gr8 thread you kiwi cunt
>>
>>70914892
>Muslims aren't savage because I've outside observed 3 of them and they're "good cunts" and liberal mainstream media articles about them being violent, which goes against the liberal narrative, don't come up in a search engine founded and run by cultural Marxist Jews

You are shit at arguing and going through mental gymnastics to prop up your fragile feelinz
>>
File: jags.gif (4 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
jags.gif
4 MB, 400x224
>>70914979
Explain what?
>>
File: Islam Christian fundimentalism.jpg (40 KB, 770x449) Image search: [Google]
Islam Christian fundimentalism.jpg
40 KB, 770x449
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXvxR4UbETA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=La7AWPAm0W0
>>
>>70914892
Somalians are pretty scum. They stabbed a bunch of Tongans at my high school after their Friday prayers.
You can't compare the situation in NZ to Europe. We really don't have that many Muslims and their community really only began to establish themselves here in the wake of the War on Terror. They are on their best behaviour. If their numbers increase, however...
You sound like a sheltered, naïve child, who hasn't left Ponsonby.
>>
>>70914981
ivrit is awesome dude

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgHHph-CrC8

I can fucking read the bible and understand it (although it does has a diffrent grammer)
iddish sounds aweful, like a mutted language

german is awesome too don't worry
>>
>>70915140
xplain why brownos raping all the aryan women.
>>
>>70915058
we are Dzeko
>>
>>70913609
Close to all the violence that happened where I grew up involved these people. When living around them there is a constant looming threat of violence (never fight fair, always 6 gorillion on 1) if you "disrespect" many of them, where the criteria for what was regarded as disrespect was often such that a normal life together was not an option and you are just forced to kiss ass all the time while these cuck teachers are not disciplining them. Possibly out of fear of being "racist". Of course they lay low if they are <2% or so, but their reputation is not exaggerated.
>>
>>70915175
when ever i see Israeli posters I feel like an employee in his cubicle seeing the boss pass by. "oh fuck Mr Shekelstein is here, better act like i'm working". your country has cucked mine too much.
>>
>>70915145

Where and when was this?
>>
File: moderate Muslim.jpg (928 KB, 1536x1564) Image search: [Google]
moderate Muslim.jpg
928 KB, 1536x1564
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=08gud4_bS-o

>it's only takes a rumor for 250,000 Muslims to riot.

http://newspot.me/n/01XXSNi0
>>
>>70912865
>Xtian fundies are pure cancer. Bush said God told him to go to iraq...

id rather live in a community of american fundamentalist than a community of 'moderate' muslims and im atheist btw.
>>
>>70913609
What's your opinion on the Rotherham scandal? Or the Cologne assaults?
>>
>>70911035
>i only know 3 muslms
Theres your problem. Look up how any predominantly muslm country treats its non muslms. Or even how muslims act once they grow to large numbers (UK, Sweden).
>>
>>70915337
Mt Albert around the year 2000.
>>
>>70911035
>newfag here, just wondering where all this Muslim hate comes
Probably because of the constant mass murders done by islamic terrorists.
Probably because "moderates" protest CARTOONS much more fiercely then they are protesting radical elements in their religion and scripture.
Probably because the pew polls simply showed that almost halve are not moderates.
Probably because they have a divine order to fuck up everything non islam and do it all over the world while people pretend to be blind in hopes they survive this.
Probably because they think a person that combines the worst humanity has to offer like rape, massmurder, stealing, torture, pedophila, slave owner/trader and a massive racist is the best role model possible and every muslim should follow it.
I stop now but there are around 10 more things that i could say almost on autopilot (islam still has slavery, islam got rid of a majority christian middle east, muslims even moderates constantly demand special rules,...etc) before i actually really start to go off on this crap ideology.
>>
>>70911035
LOL.

>Only ever known 3 muslims.
>FAMILIES were legit, girlS were legit, boyS were beaten if they misbehaved.

How the fuck do you meet multiple familes girls and boys but only ever met 3 muslims?
>>
>>70915325
get out of 4chan america and go make us more guns
>>
>>70911035

You are fucked in the head mate. There are a whole bunch of maori muslims, some of them openly support ISIL. A lot are converting in prison and then coming out and becoming muslim fucks.

In Avondale one of the mosques are being targeted for takeover by a fucking egyptian terrorist. No fucking idea how that fucker got into the country.

Muslims are fucked in the head. But they haven't done anything yet. If they do then some bad shit is going to start happening to them.
>>
It's Wahhabi Islam, which as an authoritarian brand of Islam funded/supported by the Saudis.

Their goal is to kill off/convert the actual peace loving Muslims so they can maintain a more centralized controlled state of their people
>>
>>70911035
Those weren't muslims if they smoked weed. We're talking about the ones straight from Syria and Afghanistan, the ones who seriously practice Islam and believe in beheadings and all that shit.
>>
Na fuck OP the Muslims here suck, they refuse to assimilate and just hide in their fucking peep scarfs. The kids that are born here are not too bad because they realize that our culture is way better then praying 3 times a day.
>>
File: 1448433969182.jpg (99 KB, 500x371) Image search: [Google]
1448433969182.jpg
99 KB, 500x371
>>70911035
>I've known 3 Muslims in my life, all good cunts - played dota, smoked weed, had jobs.
>>
>>70914565
I am sorry. Yidish is my first language. Fuck off kushi. We spell foto
>>
File: Homosexuality Islam.jpg (20 KB, 371x215) Image search: [Google]
Homosexuality Islam.jpg
20 KB, 371x215
>>70915641

Extremism increases when polling the young, that is the second and third generation Muslims.
>>
>>70915735
I know at least 6 and none are terrorizing types. I know a lot more people on /pol/ who seems to hate everyone.
>>
>>70914879
Hmm, I have and get to know about 10 Kurds here in Norway and none of them were religious or conservative in any way though.

But seeing from this: http://www.honordiaries.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/HonorKillingEuropeHDFactSheetfinal.pdf

Kurds do seem to be over-represented.
>>
>>70915790
אמא שלך כושית
learn herbew fake jew
>>
>>70913392

underrated
>>
>>70911035
>NEW ZEALAND
>>
>>70915641
those scarves of death
>>
>>70912276
>loves Muslims
>loves turks
>hates whites
>hates maoris
>hates anglos
>disses galipoli

if any of you faggots can find out where OP lives, I'll go round and educate him myself. This is just fucked up and goes against everything my forefathers ever fought for.
>>
File: 1456172413376.png (90 KB, 1591x1137) Image search: [Google]
1456172413376.png
90 KB, 1591x1137
>>70915812
>>
>>70911035

It's not the people, but the religion that's the problem.

Hate the religion, not the religious people.
>>
>>70911222
Fock off fagott.There is no shariah here and certainly no discrimination of christians.Take those stats up your chink ass.
>>
>>70915841
Most Kurds don't commit honor killings, don't get me wrong. What I said was most honor killings here and in Germany are committed by Kurds.
>>
>>70912132
every part of this comment is absolutely bullshit. There's no muslim gangs in sydney or much gangs at all these days, it was far worse a couple decades ago. And the most common language after English I would have to say is Chinese, or Hindi, even Japanese is more common than Arabic.
>>
>>70911429
>So are you seriously telling me muslims harass people in your country?
>where is Cologne
>>
>>70916015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOZBDAYrEck
t.
>>
File: image.jpg (177 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
177 KB, 640x960
>>70915175
>he only speak ivris
You can't even read this
>>
How does anyone with half a brain even convert to islam anyway?
>>
>>70916117
The issue is that NZ and Aus didn't take in the trash of the middle east like Germany did so a lot of people here have a hard time believing the hysteria posted by Europeans. And our mosques are far more moderate, not dominated by Salafist crazies. It's a totally different situation between our countries.
>>
>>70911035
>You never ever see gangs of Muslim youth hanging around on street corners

http://www.frontpagemag.com/point/204268/soldiers-islam-biker-gang-terrorizes-australias-daniel-greenfield
>>
>>70915982
He sounds like a typical auckland uni student so that's a start.
>>
>>70916029
Yeah, but there is about 750k Kurds in Germany.

If 1/100 support honor killings it is a Kurdish problem, but if is 1/5000 it is not really a Kurdish problem but an extremist problem.
>>
>>70916177
t.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2o3owWmULQ

And Kosovo is not Albania you idiot.
>>
>>70915847
Why are you so racist, everyone can be Jews if they want.
>>
>>70916239
>>70916117

I should add that I used to live in a largely muslim populated suburb for awhile (Auburn). There was an odd sort of blending between cultures, you'd see muslim women wearing hijabs and showing cleavage in low top blouses, pretty funny really.
>>
File: islam btfo4.jpg (20 KB, 480x507) Image search: [Google]
islam btfo4.jpg
20 KB, 480x507
>>70911035

IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE???
http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/2624/moroccan-crime-netherlands

Stop living in goddamn denial, mudslimes in Europe are a cancer, the only reason they behave in NZ is because they're an extreme minority and you have splendid immigration laws and aren't as cucked as our leftists are.
>>
>>70916312
Mosques don't belong in Sweden and look ugly, by burning it down they made it better you should stop complaining
>And Kosovo is not Albania you idiot.
majority is Albanian at this point
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>70916296
Personally I fucking hate Kurds, they are to us what niggers and Muslims are to Europe/America.

Commit most crimes? Check.
Honor killings? Check.
Islam extremism? Check.
Communist terrorism? Check.
Harassing women in public? Check.
Raping tourists in tourist resorts? Check.
>>
>>70911035

>newfag here, just wondering where all this Muslim hate comes from

80+% taxes to pay for the majority of them and they keep blowing shit up and assaulting locals.
>>
>>70916400
>its okay only if we do it! :(
>>
>>70911244
jews do cover hair, but they can wear a wig.
>>
>>70911035
>You never ever see gangs of Muslim youth hanging around on street corners, or getting pissed in the streets
No, you see pieces of stuff and people flying around. That or walking tents instead of people
That or vitriolage victims
That or kids getting raped regulary in 'circle rapes'
That or...
...do you want me to continue?

Islam is scum and a shame to humanity.
>>
>>70911088
Can confirm. Ultra taliban jews. Theyre R A R E but they exist. Few dozens maybe
>>
>>70911035
Im have seen that.
>or getting pissed in the streets,
Yes they do.
>I've never seen Muslims fighting or starting fights
Yes I have seen that, and I have been attacked by them (but i rekt them, inb4 edgy)

>unlike Maoris...
Inst that their tradition, being warriors, fight and such? Anyways, you are the invader, aren't you?
>>
>>70916423
it is
>>
>>70916404
They look disgusting.
>>
>>70911035
>i've known 3 muslims in my life
There's the problem
>>
>>70915982
what a faggot. You think some plummy british cunt, who sent our boys to their death is some kind of hero.

The British didn't give a shit about your precious whites, you dopey cunt. You going to break into my house, hone? Or will you use the front door?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.