[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can Canadians be so fucking based? They don't even shitpost,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1460273600941.jpg (156 KB, 936x1456) Image search: [Google]
1460273600941.jpg
156 KB, 936x1456
How can Canadians be so fucking based? They don't even shitpost, they just tell motherfuckers how it is. And their country is FULL of Ukrainian Cuties. CanBros, you know what I'm talkin bout
>>
File: 1459767227921.jpg (63 KB, 357x353) Image search: [Google]
1459767227921.jpg
63 KB, 357x353
>>70910880
>They don't even shitpost
Do you have a fucking trisomy in the 21st pair, you fucking abo cunt? Fucking Canadians are in the same shitposting tier as you, piece of shit Kangaroo fucker. this fucking place is full of Asians, you shit licking cunt.
>>
Worst countrires on /pol/

Germany
Australia
Canada
>>
>>70910880
Get over the Aus butthurt, kiwi. You don't have to love canada, in place of, just because you single handedly killed Anzac by sucking chinese and indian cock, enabling them to relocate here once they extracted PR from you.
>>
>>70910880
Christ that cunt is ugly as fuck.
>>
Canadians are the worst
>worse shitposters than 'strayans
>think they're better than americans
>ALWAYS behind the "pol btfo" threads
>>
>>70910880

>ukrainian

no such cuties
>>
>>70910880
Fuck off sycophant.
WE'RE FULL
>>
File: Ukrainian-girls-to-dating.jpg (571 KB, 850x565) Image search: [Google]
Ukrainian-girls-to-dating.jpg
571 KB, 850x565
>>70913039
Fuck you Pol.
Best looking women and one of the greatest movies ever.https://youtu.be/n8G6S6fQQ4I
>>
>>70911973
you wish
>>
>>70910880
You retarded abo canot compare the Great Alexander with this shit

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.