[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pedo hating and perverted justice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6
Society has retarded views towards pedophilia. Consider the TV show ''To Catch a Predator''. Many viewers act as a mob that loves to get in their two minutes of hate by getting all worked up about the enemies.[1] It really is the same mentality of bullies when people get to feel self rightousness by seeing other getting hurt; they build themselves up by putting other people down. They devalue others; however, since everyone has inherent value--whether you call it a "soul" or not--hatred and killing of other people is a lot easier if no one has a "soul" anymore.

Jim Goad said something to the effect of "Strong public displays of virtue is where the morally deprived lie."

In the show the whole process is morally corrupt. The guys usually think that they are talking to a 14 to 16 year old--people at that age are sexually mature and it was once a norm around the world to marry them[2]--and intend to have consensual sex with them. Western society is really obsessed with sex and these guys are going a little too far because of the legal consequences. No justice comes from this type of moral vigilante bullshit. The real weirdos are not incarcerated because of entrapment. And the sort of normal people have their lives ruin from one little mistake; they end up killing themselves or working at a box factory with everyone who cared about them disowning them and others that know them disliking them.

1. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Two_Minutes_Hate
2. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_marriage
>>
Now it's 14 to 16 year olds.
In a few years they will ask why it's illegal to fuck with a 9 year old.

>OP is a faggot
>>
I know pedophiles who talk shit about other pedophiles and talk shit about how disgusting and perverted they are and if you go "well don't you do the same shit" they get defensive and start attacking you. This is just how normies work anon, bunch of self-righteous hypocrites oblivious about themselves.
>>
File: 1456325780004.png (158 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
1456325780004.png
158 KB, 500x359
>>70910006
You had me until you started defending pedophilia.
>>
>>70910006
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d63diCFs5Q
Charming and innocent
>>
>>70910195
You're disgusting
>>
>>70910195

>Turk knows pedophiles (plural)

Say it isn't so
>>
File: 213213213.png (195 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
213213213.png
195 KB, 400x388
>>70910006
>A show about men getting busted for trying to have consensual sex with a literal 20 year old

Why is this allowed?
>>
>>70911464
They think they're having consensual sex with a 14 year old
>>
File: 145995212694.jpg (201 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
145995212694.jpg
201 KB, 1280x960
>>70910006
These pedo debate threads always end up being spammed with pictures of little girls, i hate it!
>>
>>70912641
Me too!
>>
I agree with your post OP buy most people watch it for the chat logs

DO YOU HAVE COUNDUM?
I MUST GO SHOPPING!
>>
Age of consent in a civilised country should be 14.
>>
Hey pedophiles. I just want you to know something.

Everyone around you knows you're a pedophile. No matter how much you try to hide it, everyone around you knows the truth. People have a sense for this kind of thing, especially if they have children. It's part of nature's defense system. You're basically a diseased cell in the body, and people sense it, whether it's conscious or subconsciously, they know you're a pedophile.

A cop once told me he could always pick them out of a crowd, and he was always right.

So just so you know, everyone around you knows you're a pedophile. You can't hide it.

Everyone knows.
>>
File: 1456635285126-1.jpg (107 KB, 1080x1349) Image search: [Google]
1456635285126-1.jpg
107 KB, 1080x1349
>>70912958
pretty spooky, thanks for the heads up
>>
>>70913164
Hey Hohol dont stop now! You have mission to complete here!
>>
File: 1459526333002.jpg (100 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459526333002.jpg
100 KB, 768x1024
>>70913822
What mission would that be? You know you can just find these pictures yourself by typing "sexy little girls" in google, why do you need me for?
>>
Have fun pedos. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCVFYoCTnjI9DTgFbG_GWGmg/videos
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.