[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Based black appreciation thread? https://www.youtube.com/wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: blackbased.png (315 KB, 526x483) Image search: [Google]
blackbased.png
315 KB, 526x483
Based black appreciation thread?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_q0OcWhIDF0
>>
>>70909576
> 0 replies
>>
>>70909576
fuck praising "based" blacks. name one race realist black who believes in IQ stats, thinks diversity is a lie, knows about jews and immigration ect... doesnt exist. just blacks with a few good opinions that you then praise because >MUH BASED BLACK. its just affirmative action.
>>
>>70909576
Alright, why not?

Be me, hanging out with black friend earlier today.

>I was short for cash on a present for my girlfriend. Black friend threw in.

> We stop by his girls house, so he could get something. He offered to let me fuck her.

> I took a nap on his couch, and let him borrow my car. He put gas in and also took it through a car wash.

>He bought me jack in the box when I woke up.

All in all, good day. I took a nap on his couch so I didn't have to deal with traffic.
>>
>>70909576
why does he use trashbags as drapes on his window?
>>
>>70909792
> We stop by his girls house, so he could get something. He offered to let me fuck her.
What?
>>
>>70909767
there are, there are even lurking on /pol/ lel.
There was this rapper who did a whole twitter blast about the eternal jew, can't recall name but it was on /pol/ for a while.
>>
>>70909792
You have a black cuck as your friend?
>>
Gucci Mane
>>
File: 1457599227428.jpg (83 KB, 294x360) Image search: [Google]
1457599227428.jpg
83 KB, 294x360
HOL UP
smacks lips
What youse tryin' to say is
rolls up sleeves
What you white bois is saying
breathes heavily through gaped teeth
That we niggas can
pulls up pants slowly falling back below the waistline
That we can like get sum
snorts loudly through huge nostrils
Get sum of that you saying that
holds BBC in hands and shakes it twice
Some finna
eats skittles and KFC while having some grape drank
Hol up so u be sayin is
licks teeth and grins
That this little white gurl hurr
AAAAAAAAAYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AYYYOOO
smacks lips profusely
>>
>>70909767
https://www.youtube.com/user/5723davidmichael/videos

this dude is probably the best thing to happen to blacks.

ever
>>
the coolest people i know irl are black
>>
Based niggers inevitably turn on you at some point.

TJ Sotomayor?
Thomas Sowell?

Hell, even subconsciously racist upper middle class liberals have experienced that when Black Science Man didn't abide by the Trump is evil hivemind.
>>
>>70910608
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXMSm9ly5ao
lol
>>
>>70909576
this guy is really smart. hes right on about the fact that sjw ideology is designed to divide people against each other. its the ultimate ruling class conspiracy- bamboozle people into thinking they're "fighting the man" while in reality they're only strengthening the system
>>
>>70909826
He's appropriating Croatian culture
>>
>>70910939
yeh he has some down to earth opinions
>>
File: 201.jpg (78 KB, 799x650) Image search: [Google]
201.jpg
78 KB, 799x650
>>70910960
funny bong :p 10/10
>>
>>70910939
The guy thinks Kim Kardashian is disgusting, can't go more against the grain as a black guy huehuehue
>>
>>70910152
>>70910291
The concept of cuckoldry is alien to him. To him women aren't people and since I'm a friend he's just sharing something he has.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.