[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Attraction
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12
File: Cooops.jpg (19 KB, 313x470) Image search: [Google]
Cooops.jpg
19 KB, 313x470
Redpill me on attraction. How do you know if you're an attractive male? How attractive do you have to be to be an Alpha? Is it height, face ratio, etc?
>>
File: Average Australian2.jpg (88 KB, 480x321) Image search: [Google]
Average Australian2.jpg
88 KB, 480x321
>>70909436
>Check if Australian
No -> You could be an attractive male
Yes ->You are not an attractive male
>>
>>70909436
Knowing that for men attraction is based on making women think you are attractive to other women. Presenting enough symbols of attraction that surpass their threshold without seeming like that is what you are doing is the key to continued attraction.
>>
>>70909436
You're only attractive if you know you're attractive. Weakness and insecurity bleed through like nothing else.
>>
>>70909436
>has an octagon-head; all busted-up n sheeit
>broken-ass nose
>huge ears
>upside-down 'u' eyes
>>
>>70909664
>Presenting enough symbols of attraction that surpass their threshold without seeming like that is what you are doing is the key to continued attraction.

What do you mean by this
>>
>>70909737
Yeah but how do you know if you're attractive?
>>
>>70909760
You have too look effortlessly attractive. I.e. well-groomed and presentable, but not in a faggy way
>>
>>70909845
Wrong
>>
File: horny.jpg (43 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
horny.jpg
43 KB, 500x653
>>70909835

Make chicks horny.
>>
>>70909845
Then why do I see so many guys with unkempt beards and cut jeans with hot women?
>>
>>70909436
Looks like Ellen degenerate
>>
Do girls regular flirt with you out of nowhere? Do girls approach you, buy you drinks, proposition you for sex all of their own volition?

If yes, you are probably attractive.
>>
>>70909969
only the thotties
>>
>>70909969
Women don't know anything just money
>>
>>70909745
Yet still considered "sexiest man alive." Are you a woman or a gay male? Then how would you know?

>>70909885
Not an argument

>>70909932
Because they present an effortlessly attractive image. In our nu-male society beards and rugged workwear is considered presentable.
>>
Look in the mirror and tell yourself "damn you are good looking" until you believe it. Then go out, do not ever look in a mirror, and continue to believe it until you get laid. It will always work unless you are unfortunately a 2-3/10 in the face. In that case, I recommend a lot of steroids and alcohol until you find what you want. Then lock that cunt down and make it your property so you can look however you want from then on.
>>
>>70909436
Nobody fucking understands this shit.
Even women don't understand it

I'm convinced it's 99% just the chemical signals she picks up with her nose, and she just convinces herself it's about looks or behavior or whatever. The guys she sweats over on TV and stuff are just representations of the guys they meet in real life that turn them on
>>
>>70909969
No not really. A lot of girls stare at me when I'm walking down the street, I'm not sure if that means they're checking me out, or just glancing for no reason.
>>
>>70910026
I'm a fag and he's fucken greasy but then again people actually think that elven-lookin Trudeau is "good looking" too. And I'm not wrong. You have it or you don't. Squinty eyes help. Defined jaw. Symmetry. Smaller noses. Smaller mouths. And depressed cheeks but not too much aids-face. It's a fine balance
>>
>>70909436
If your not a least 6'0 you may as well kill yourself, most suburban youth are 5'11 and that's just the women!
>>
>>70910077
When they stare at you is it with dreamy eyes while sexily biting their lip? Or is it more a disgusted why the fuck is that autistic faggot looking at me stare?
>>
>>70910077
I ask myself the same thing every day.
Though sometimes you can really see wether shes checking you out
>>
From what I understand women are more forgiving of looks if personality is strong. Ie they are willing to disregard unattractive physical appearance if the personality makes up for it.

Granted with us living in the Instagram era women are increasingly becoming more visual oriented, thus becoming more like men
>>
>>70909436
Do you mean objectively attractive? If you mean objectively then yes, there are are ratios you can find on google images that will show you what is attractive.
Your actual behavior toward whatever type of woman you are going after can make you subjectively attractive. There's some semi-famous celebrity that is constantly fucking attractive ladies even though he's objectively unattractive, forget his name, has longish dirty blonde hair. He clearly behaves in a way, talks in a way, that makes him attractive, he knows how to work women. I'm assuming this by the way I don't know for sure. The point is however, that if you are, like >>70909737
says, asking this question on 4chan... well...
Confidence is key. I'm pretty weird looking but I still attract some nice looking girls, I'm not pulling 10/10's or anything. If I didn't put in any effort to presentation, behavior and the way I look/talk around/to women, their friends/family/people they see me with- they aren't going to like me. Basically if you are viewed generally by those that know you, even distantly as 'the guy that works at 'x' floor' for example- if they know you as a well rounded human being that is polite to people you'll probably be more attractive to a larger range of women. It is all about what they think not what they see. Really like I said earlier depends on who you are trying to attract. Exercising and being clean cut is a start for all types of women.
Post your picture OP and you'll find out fast enough if people think you are attractive, since this is obviously a veil for what you actually want to ask.
>>
>How do you know if you're an attractive male?

You know.

Same way ugly people know they're ugly.
>>
>>70910226
What are the signs that she is checking you out?
>>
>>70909436
Attractive people don't have to ask this question.
>>
>>70909436
Women will be naturally attracted to you if you are attractive, lots of them and of good quality. If you mostly attract low quality landwhales and top tier chicks turn their heads away, you know you are ugly.

Also if you think you are attractive without women flocking to you, you are deluded.

btw the guy in pic related is not considered attractive, he is old and has weird assymetry.
>>
>>70911009
>btw the guy in pic related is not considered attractive, he is old and has weird assymetry.
Not considered attractive by whom? You can't be serious Greece
>>
>>70911009
>Also if you think you are attractive without women flocking to you, you are deluded

Women approach me and flirt with me but don't flock to me. Then again I don't really go out much. Hot girls and fatties alike have told me I'm "super attractive" before, and of course I've fucked some of the hot ones and they liked it. But I still don't really know because I definitely still get rejected...
>>
I'm 5'3. According to /pol/ I should die.
>>
File: 1460554081903.jpg (70 KB, 634x439) Image search: [Google]
1460554081903.jpg
70 KB, 634x439
Ask Officer Chad McThad.
>>
>>70909436

Bradley Cooper looks fucking weird, though. It's a complete fluke that anyone considers him attractive.
>>
>>70911307

I'm 5'8 and feel like shit. I've already accepted that no girl will ever want a midget like me.

If I was 5 foot fucking 3 I'd blow my brains out.
>>
>>70911370
Is this man a meme?
>>
>>70911441
He does look a bit off but he's got a good body and he looks good on film.
>>
>>70909664

think about some obvious physical signs that you're taken/involved with a woman

>a love bite, hickey on neck
>some kind of necklace, bracelet, ring that a girl would buy for her man

now think about the non-physical, less obvious character traits
>>
>>70910416
If she has a twinkle in her eyes while doing so.
>>
>>70909658
Folks, if this is not a troll, Germany has finally developed Humour. It is not something I have ever witnessed first hand from a German. A people who have mastered the 'why so serious face'. I commend you. You are effectively the master race of your nation. No go forth and seed this humour to your sisters before you die out.
>>
>>70909658
I can confirm this.
>>
>>70911669
Cunt. You ruined my whole schtick. BRB going outside to cop a few red back bites, then polish off some schooners.
>>
>>70911476
He'd be a pretty good meme honestly.

He just doesn't give a fuck about the trouble-causing coons.
>>
>>70911474

>5'6 here
>still get pussy

You gotta step it up senpai. Playing the dating game on hard mode makes it more rewarding.
>>
>>70910141
If being 6'0 + is the only thing going for you, then crack on slick!
>>
>>70909436
Yhis is funny on the East coast im told all the time i should be a model. Back in California that literally never happens. I pull babes but people never tell me that here.

But attractiveness is a combo of strategy genes and hygene.
>>
>>70912174
you must be a wordsmith and cunnilinguist if you are 5"6. That's cool. I don't like to talk so much before or after fuck. Words are just means to an end. It is a woman's job to have lots of words and a mans job to fuck and fight other men and eat bacon.

>inb4 bacon eating rapist.
>>
>>70909969
I was drinking a gatorade in watsonville pa and some girl in her thirties yelled at me to get in her car and that she wanted to habe sex with me. I laughed and said that was funny and told her to keep moving.

Some women REALLY like the long hair cali look
>>
>>70912554
Nice virgin pussy you turned down there, anon.
>>
>>70909835

When you stand in a room do the babes hover?

Its simple.
>>
>>70912630
No THAT wasnt virgin pussy. Virgin pussy is the high school 16 yr olds that walk up and ask for your number while youre practicing mma in the park. I always sort of regret turning those away. But its just not worth it.
>>
>>70912869
>Practicing MMA in the park
Holy shit you're a tool.
>>
>>70911474
Visit Asia senpai. I'm 5'7 and I'm cleaning up over here.

Although I used to do OK in Ausland too
>>
>>70909745
> charisma
> knows how to treat women
> I will fuck you eyes
>>
>>70912979
Woman + alternate white accents = wet
Slit eye'd woman + white round eyes = wet
>>
>>70912979
>>70912979
You're probably an ugly as fuck white effemiate faggot.

No self respecting man goes after fucking slant eyed disgusting yellow sluts.
>>
>>70910026

>sexist man alive

as if a label from some magazine that means anything?

he's the so-called "sexiest man alive" because of his status. His physical looks are only a small part of it. He's not a great looking dude. Above average, sure, but there's literally millions of dudes out there that are better looking than him but no one knows who the fuck they are and they have no connections so they're not "sexist man alive".
>>
>>70913214
>hes says in a derogative tone.
This is the red pill anon. Get with it
>>
>>70912442

Being gregarious and having a sense of humor seriously helps. Surrounding yourself with people that constantly hammer the sentiment that you're an awesome dude will lead to women eventually buying into it. And if you're a good fuck, there's no need for words after sex.
>>
>>70913304
I know some mace-o's and they are top cunts, so I am sure you are a top cunt, m8. Carry on.
>>
>>70912869

>practicing mma in the park

embarrassing
>>
>>70909436
This thread belongs on >>>/fit/
>>
>>70913380
top cunt = good
>>
>>70909436
Typical /b/ tier thread. Why do you meemetards even here
>inb4 aussie trole hurrr
>>
>>70913301

Not sure what are you trying to say. Women care more about status? I'm not arguing that point. I'm saying that

1. he's voted sexiest man in the world by a magazine with no input from the women of the outside world so it's a fucking meaningless title

and

2. There are men out there (literally millions, that's not an exaggeration) that are more physically attractive than fucking Bradley "my eyes aren't even level with each other" Cooper. And that's just a straight up fact.
>>
>>70913459

I got it. Thanks Ozzy.
>>
>>70913581

God speed.
>>
>>70911474
I'm 5'4" and I have some problems yeah but I'm super outgoing and it helps!
>>
File: 1366834030221.jpg (96 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1366834030221.jpg
96 KB, 400x381
>>70913214

>status

This. If showing you off would improve the status of a woman, this woman may consider you as a partner.

It may be money, it may be charisma, it may be physical appearance, or a mixture of the three.

If your qualities cannot be displayed easily, such as being kind, or good at maths, you're not a good trophy to show off; hence, you're second place behind the brainless chad who's a head taller than you.

This is hardwired. Why do you think Pick-Up Artists' methods actually work? They pretend to have lots of money by subtle hints, fake their confidence through the roof by being assertive and borderline clingy, and all of this to compensate for their average/below average looks that didn't get them any pussy before they started playing the Game.
>>
>>70913791
I'm not going to bully people who are short. Danny Devito for example has made me chuckle numerous times in Taxi and in Who threw momma from the train.

I dislike angry short people, however, find other short people have good hearts and are top cunts.

And short does not = dwarfism either.

I also recognize that everyone shrinks with old age and when we great really old all of our backs give out and everyone loses maybe an inch or so.

I am Australian and this is my shitpost.
>>
>>70913791
>>70914120

A friend of mine is a round fatty, barely 5'3", who's getting more pussy than I do.

It's all about the charisma in his case. Lots of self deprecating humor, and very extraverted and kind.
>>
File: 1458016724189.jpg (104 KB, 792x676) Image search: [Google]
1458016724189.jpg
104 KB, 792x676
>>70909436

There are a few ways to fuck whores. It's much different from men, obviously, where attraction is primary

1) Be attractive and able to hold a conversation. That is it. She can appreciate your attractiveness, but not like a man would appreciate a woman's beauty. She only wants the thrill of dating a perceivedly high status man by virtue of his looks.

2) Be confident. This is the biggest one. For whatever the fuck reason, women love confidence. Never show insecurity, always think you're the best, treat them like they're nothing to you but mere infants that you sometimes entertain with jokes. Never give off the intention of friendship nor any sort of friendly relationship. If they don't respond to overt flirting, fuck off until they want more. Good looks obviously also helps here.

3) Have money, any of the above combined factors are just a bonus at this point.
>>
>>70909436

NZT pill you mean
>>
>>70909436
If they tell you that you are attractive you are probably attractive KEK
>>
hotornot.com
>>
>>70909436
>>>/fit/ you god damn beta
>>
>>70909929
Wrong, Wrong, WRONG! He's playing the instrument WRONG! Your hand goes on the keys, and you buzz you lips, not swallow the mouthpeice
>>
File: 1454836407610.jpg (132 KB, 1280x842) Image search: [Google]
1454836407610.jpg
132 KB, 1280x842
>tfw ugly kv

no amount of physical exercise will make this face normal looking
>>
>>70909436
Our women are pseudo-intellectuals and also whores.
>>
>>70914524
>That pic

Doesn't surprise me that some people get STD's from handling money if this is that faggots do with it.
>>
>>70909436

>symmetry
>nose
>chin
>contrast
>eye shape
>hairline/hair

>others

this is the priority list
>>
File: money_and_status_gets_you_this.jpg (71 KB, 636x382) Image search: [Google]
money_and_status_gets_you_this.jpg
71 KB, 636x382
>>70914524
FUCKING LMAO. Ahh, "money". The end game for coping incels.

I just don't understand how someone can be so stupid. Money and status don't mean SHIT in terms of SEXUAL attraction. They ONLY count for being a beta provider.

In terms of raw, sexual LUST?
It's literally all looks. Money doesn't mean SHIT here.It makes them want to DATE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOU. You think girls touch themselves at night thinking of Bill Gates and George Soros? If you don't have GENETICALLY GIVEN LOOKS (meaning HEIGHT, FACE and FRAME) then you are FUCKED.

Face it. While you slave away for your wife, she'll be dreaming about (and probably visiting) Chad and Tyrone.

Oh and by the way, I know you're going to shout "LOL MAD POORFAG", well, nope. I inherited around $2,000,000. Don't get me wrong - that's not Mayweather money, but I'm pretty comfortable. I hate mentioning that though, because money doesn't mean SHIT unless you're starving on the streets, if being attractive to women is your goal.

You'll learn one day. I too, once thought like you did. "g-god, when i turn 18 and get my share of that money i'm g-gonna be flooded with girls!". Ahh, how naive I was. But yes, they will let you PROVIDE FOR THEM IF YOU REEEEEALLLY WANT TO. LMAO.

This. This is you.
>>
File: gymcel.jpg (68 KB, 793x432) Image search: [Google]
gymcel.jpg
68 KB, 793x432
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know what makes guys sexually attractive to women?

ALPHA GENETICS.

>i'd l-like you if you were more muscular
SAID LITERALLY NO WOMAN EVER. Women are attracted to FACE, HEIGHT and FRAME. a MALE MODEL tier face, a decent HEIGHT and a GOOD FRAME, i.e. BROAD SHOULDERS and NARROW HIPS, or in otherwords THINGS SOLELY DETERMINED BY GENETICS.

Lifting is the GOAT way for incels to think they're doing something useful with their time. Take it from someone who knows: Girls are not remotely attracted to gymcels. When girls picture a guy with a nice body, they picture a tall guy with a good face, clear skin and a V taper. NO AMOUNT OF WORKING OUT IN THE GYM CAN GIVE YOU HEIGHT, FACE, OR FRAME.

Don't you gymcels get it? It's either ALPHA GENETICS, or BETA RESULTS.
>>
>>70909737
Most guys rate themselves 8/10, lol.

>>70909969
I've never had this, sometimes chicks try to start conversations with me though. I'm too spergy for that so I just look at them with a look of disdain. This way I could still appear like le supreme alpha male.

Anyway, lots of girls have been in love with me in the past. I only find that out years after, when girls tell me "omg I used to be so in love with you when we were XX years old".
>>
File: 6OT0v0H.jpg (11 KB, 200x345) Image search: [Google]
6OT0v0H.jpg
11 KB, 200x345
>>70912869
>practicing mma in the park

True alpha male here, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
>>70916666
Then why do these "beta results" genes even exist in the first place?

They would've been selected against hundreds of thousands of years ago at the very least.

Instead, it seems that the 'beta results' genes continue to propagate - and that means they're siring children with women.

Lemme tell you what women really want:
Dominant men who lead and wield power and influence over others. They want men who win, who defeat other men. They want men with authority. They want men with good social standing and status. They want men who don't take shit from anyone.

He can be an ugly motherfucker, but if he's got these traits; if he's a winner that people love, he will get women.
>>
>>70916979
This 2bh senpai

Ever walk around and see absolute stinkers who you KNOW are less attractive than you but are with babes?

Looks matter If you want to fuck lots of chicks and can give you confidence to approach people but in a relationship, looks are not really the primary factor that attracts girls.
>>
File: 1459381634274.gif (3 MB, 600x396) Image search: [Google]
1459381634274.gif
3 MB, 600x396
>>70911474
we all have our faults, im 6'0 and never get to be proud of it cuz my face is literally 5/10 at best.
its a cruel world.
>>
File: just have confidence.png (1 MB, 1219x646) Image search: [Google]
just have confidence.png
1 MB, 1219x646
Jesus Christ, the gymcels never learn...

You know why Zyzz looked so good?

ALPHA GENETICS.

His insertion points were UNREAL. It's EXTREMELY rare to have the kind of muscular shape he did - that slim waist, those wide

shoulders, those narrow hips, that height?! GENETICS. Uncontrollable, unchangeable, set in stone genetics.

Sure you can go to the gym and lift hard. Sure you can bulk up 50lbs. Maybe you'll even get on gear and build some muscle. But

you'll NEVER look like Zyzz.

Why? Because you have INFERIOR GENETICS. You can get bigger biceps, you can build a larger chest, you can get huge quads - you

can make yourself look slightly better, but you will NEVER have a body girls will drool over.

"B-but Zyzz used to be beta!" NO, he used to be a TEENAGER. Of course he looked beta in those fucking before photos, he was about

15. He hadn't had time for his broad shoulders to develop yet, so naturally he looked like any skinny beta. But once he went

through puberty, the truth became clear. Why? Because the things that attract women are GENETIC. It makes sense - attraction is

based off GENETICALLY good traits. These are things like height, a symmetrical face, a big dick, and a good shoulder to hip

ratio. All of these things are pretty much unchangeable. They can be improved slightly, but not significantly enough for most of

you to "make it brah".

And as for "autism", complete bullshit. Chad can be the biggest shy sperglord and girls will ADORE him because of his LOOKS,

they'll just think he's "mysterious". Fucking LOL at thinking game even exists.
>>
>>70917555
What qualifies as a "big dick"? Mine is 7.5 inch in length (actually 6.5 inches, but I'm on the internet so...).
>>
>>70917849
my dick is also 6.5, is your girth 5.5, if so we can be dick bros
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.