[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DEBATE PRE HYPE THREAD
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: h5hhtmk.jpg (2 MB, 1296x1728) Image search: [Google]
h5hhtmk.jpg
2 MB, 1296x1728
Who will win in this final battle?

I know you guys don't like dem debates because they talk about real issues and Trump's not there to wave his hands to entertain you but I want you to think real hard and tell me who you thinks going to win.
>>
Clinton will bring up 9/11, get a huge round of applause, and win.
>>
I'm hoping Sanders goes balls deep this time on Clinton
>>
>>70909178
Hillary will call Bernie a sexist, Soros #BLM will distrupt bernies rally with fake-trump supporters going 1488.

Bernie will respond to by taking it up the ass like the pussy he is and wont fight back at all.

Honestly, i´d have a lot more respect for bernie if he actually had the balls to bite back against the Clintons, rather than just virtue signal with Trump
>>
>>70909279
i don't see how, given that both shillary and bernie served in the US congress on 9/11.

i think bernie has been calculating this whole time, waiting to press shillary's buttons so she'll flip out in front of millions of people.
>>
Hillary will say how amazing she is and how much of a big poopyhead Sanders is and Sanders is going to lose his shit on her and just mop the floor with her
>>
>>70909178
>dems
>fighting
>not shaking hands and agreeing with each other on literally everything
>not even attempting to debate each other
OP plz, the worst part about this race is the democrats haven't even attempted to be amusing this year, i mean 2008 was a trillion times better to watch at least on that regard.
repubs have been hilarious as shit though.
>>
One thing i´d like to ask all you bernie drones currently lurking. Has the old fuck in any way grown a spine of late? I havent observed his talks of late, but i remember distinctly that Bernie went "Benghazi is a non-issue" or something like that, completely sucking her off .

Has bernie attacked hillary in any way yet by hinting to her sordid past?
>>
>>70909178
>1 post by this ID
Time to bail
>>
>>70909178
>tfw no comfy GOP debates anymore
These were so entertaining to watch.
Why aren't there any more planned?

The dem debates were usually only worth seeing for how often they mentioned, and only mentioned Trump.
>Reeeeeee this climate-change denying Islamophobic bigot
>>
>>70909713
He has, even going so far as to say she's unqualified because she takes money from Wall Street.
>>
>>70909178
BERNIE GO
E
R
N
I
E

G
O
>>
>>70909713
>>70909320

Simmer down bitter Estpmiafag. Bernie has attacked Clinton several times. He attacks her on the issues that matter ala her shady practices with donors and money and politics. Thats all anyone gives a shit about. No one gives a shit about Bengazi or her emails. When it comes to dem voters all they care about is her whoring herself out for big banks and donors.

This debate is the best place for him to let her have it if any

>Debate is on a weekday and not hidden in the weekend or by some big sports game
>Last debate they will ever have seeing as Hillary is pissy about having them

Not to mention

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/new-york-fed-officials-settle-5b-suit-goldman-sachs-article-1.2596791

with the panama papers and goldman sachs getting exposed the topics will have to do with Bernie's attack points
>>
>>70909304
That sounds fucking revolting. Imagine the psychiatry bills that would incur when people have to see those old, used up wrinkly bodies slapping on each other, sounding like two leaky bags of milk making contact over and over
>>
>>70909178
#ImWithHer

America has had enough old white men as presidents. Sanders brings nothing new to the table.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.