[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is buzz feed the ultimate cancer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (7 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7 KB, 500x500
Is that youtube channel a joke? I'm not the "ultimate redpilled" supporting the gassing of kikes and niggers, but these are the liberal counterpart.
How can you oversimplify every fucking topic you get and turn it into LGBT propaganda? Why so many people watch their videos?
Seriously america, you're the cause of the liberal cancer in the world, start treating it please (with chemotherapy, not with pseudo medicine).
>>
File: 1458978337673.png (720 KB, 1033x542) Image search: [Google]
1458978337673.png
720 KB, 1033x542
Blame public schools and women in general.

Nobody here is part of the problem, but we're all constantly looking for a solution. (MAGA)
>>
>>70908827
MTV is far far worse now.

At least Buzzfeed posts funny animal videos sometimes.
>>
>I'm not the "ultimate redpilled" supporting the gassing of kikes and niggers

Why not? /pol/ is always right. Hitler did nothing wrong.
>>
File: Who runs BuzzFeed.png (2 MB, 1040x3912) Image search: [Google]
Who runs BuzzFeed.png
2 MB, 1040x3912
>>70908827

Most of the people who run BuzzFeed are (((special)))
>>
You should see their Facebook page. Feeling suicidal and need that push to kill yourself? Visit their page and read their comments.
>>
>>70909235
Not a single male who isn't white.

Disgusting lack of diversity.
>>
>>70909063

This. I stumbled onto their clickbait shit on JewTube once before i realised what channel it was while i was watching videos of training rats.

The cast of every one of their videos consists of 50% loud women, 40% numales and 10% gay flamers. Every.Single. One.
>>
File: 1448481493900.jpg (27 KB, 508x524) Image search: [Google]
1448481493900.jpg
27 KB, 508x524
>>70909323
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fwCqw0U6LWw
>>
>>70908827
least trusted media outlet
they are losing cash though
http://money.cnn.com/2016/04/12/media/buzzfeed-missed-projections/
>>
>>70909235
>a top virologist
welp...I'm done
see you guys on the other side
>>
>>70909235
top kek mainly white males
>>
Getting a job at buzz feed must be the easiest thing ever. As long as you kit the following key points you're basically guaranteed employment

>this is problematic
>it's white peoples fault
>yaaasss

Or

>pick a colour
>red
>you are an artistic person who values inclusion and diversity
>>
File: jew-mask.jpg (36 KB, 688x456) Image search: [Google]
jew-mask.jpg
36 KB, 688x456
>>70909309
>>70911124
>>70911288

(((White males)))
Yes very white goy!
>>
>>70911394
>red

You're not kidding
>>
>>70908827
I want Hulk Hogan to fuck their shit like he did with Gawker.
>>
Having social media has kinda disappointed me. It has made me realize that out of 700 people I have met in this lifetime, at least 550 of them are total fucking morons. They all like/share buzzfeed and buzzfeed-tier videos and write their own cringey sappy rants about whatever issue they pretend they know about. It's kind of depressing knowing there are a ton of people like this who are going to be reproducing and going into the work force.
>>
>>70909235
Yes they are Special children. The only wrong thing in there is that they aren't placed in a mental institution
>>
This recent video was pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imY-vSn0b18
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.