[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people love/support immigrants?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 827x492) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 827x492
Why /pol/

Why the fuck to people do this? Especially non-White inmigranrs..
>>
>>70908581
I support mass deportation.
>>
It always boils down to two things.

Status signalling and hatred of whites/western civilization, it's always these two.
>>
File: who is it.png (44 KB, 472x594) Image search: [Google]
who is it.png
44 KB, 472x594
>>70908581
>>
>>70908581
they think we have a duty to help these people because we are "rich" or whatever
>>
>>70909032
>>70908925
Basically they're retarded sellouts that don't give a shit about anything in the long term. Most of the time they're self righteous boomer cunts.
>>
>>70908581
Because they have empathy, they look at another person and see a human being, a real person not a computer screen.

They have compassion in their hearts just as Jesus would have done.
>>
>>70909141
Na fuck off. The people that push this shit don't live near immigrants.
I go to a college that's basically a meeting place of China and India; it's a fucking mess and nobody talks to anyone else.
>>
File: 1460054748253.png (221 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
1460054748253.png
221 KB, 720x1280
>>70908581
They have been conditioned into the cult of anti-racism.
To them, nothing is worse than racism, nothing at all. Anti-racism is the highest moral end to which all other moral ends must be sacrificed.
You can rape them, murder their friends, overrun their country, but don't ever accuse them of racism or holding a view (like no refugees) that could be construed as racist.

That's why. To be anti-refugee is racist, and nothing is worse than racism, not rape, terror etc. NOTHING.

And anti-racist = anti-White, and racist = White.
>>
>>70908581
"people" don't support it
it's pushed by the elite and the media and they use polls of questionable repute to prop up their nonsense
after a while, people accept it as the common belief and are afraid to speak out against it
>>
>>70909141
It's not a lack of empathy, it's priorities.

I care more about my country than some third worlders. I have no problems with harboring refugees from countries that aren't fucking uncivilized, which means the entire ME and Africa is out.
>>
>>70909287
That fag just enjoyed it
>>
>>70909218
Tell me about minorities in cananda. Are they as bad as dindus and jihadists? Do you think canada will be flooded with third worlders in the next decades?
>>
>>70908581
Because they are cucks. They would literally support the right to live in dignity of someone who would have kill their entire family.
Because of muh human rights, muh human dignity they keep defending the indefensible.

Here in France people were even against the idea of depriving the terrorists of the French nationality...
>>
File: 1460048046890.jpg (994 KB, 1280x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460048046890.jpg
994 KB, 1280x3000
>>70909347
As long as you don't accuse him of being a racist for reporting the rape. That would destroy him. Acuuse him of lying, say he enjoyed it, rape him again yourself!

But please, what ever you do, don't accuse him of being a racist.

(He's a hetrosexual who reported the rape as soon as he escaped the Somali that night)
>>
File: 1460608434645.jpg (420 KB, 1439x953) Image search: [Google]
1460608434645.jpg
420 KB, 1439x953
>>70908581

They are on Soro's payroll or they are blindly following social media trends promoted with his money, or they are idiot left wingers without a clue.

"Useful idiots"
>>
>>70909454
Self segregation is massive. For the most part we don't talk to one another; we couldn't hate each other because we don't acknowledge each others existence. The Hindu Dindu's live in a place called Surrey some of them are good some are criminal scum.
The chinks are locusts; they move in buy up all the houses and never speak English. Muslims are too small to give a shit about where I live.
>>
>>70909141
Dickhead I don't believe in any God, I don't care for religion, I don't give a fuck. My opinion is I don't care. I don't care what colour someone is, who they fuck or what they say. I say this to emphasize my angle.
I care about what people do, and it isn't the Greeks/Italians/Europeans or the Vietnamese that came to my country after WW2 and Vietnam that engaged in, by religion, the most terrorist attacks in my country. It isn't the Chinese and Indians that immigrate here today. It is people with connection to the Islamic faith, Muslims.
Look at this:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terrorism_in_Australia
>>
File: PRC-Merchant.jpg (105 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
PRC-Merchant.jpg
105 KB, 501x585
>>70909624
>NEE HAO ZING BAO SELL HOUSE GWAILO

You telling me this shit doesn't get old??
>>
>>70909592

This

Nailed it
>>
>>70909593
Sounds better than europe or the US Tbh. Indians and chinese people sometimes behave a little weird but generally don't bother anyone, or at least this was my experience with them in germany.

I strongly consider moving to canada, I hope I will be able to fulfill all the criteria.
>>
>>70909141
Could Moses take every person onto his Ark? The boat would have sank. You can't help everybody without it sinking your own boat.
>>
File: 1460569135140.jpg (158 KB, 663x784) Image search: [Google]
1460569135140.jpg
158 KB, 663x784
- Virtue/status signalling.

- Appeal to popularity/authority, fear of ridicule because they saw comedians say racists were poor and stupid.

- Xenophilia. It's easier to project idealized versions onto a group of people that aren't familiar, like a blank slate.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSZaTlkLa5E

TL:DR: people are retarded
>>
>>70909759
I don't really talk to foreigners so it grows old very quickly.
>>
>>70909141
>Because they have empathy
Only for browns and blacks. They don't give a rat's ass that they are destroying the future of their own white children.
>>
>>70910013
see
>>70909134
>>
They don't care about them. It gives people attention because #RefugeesWelcome was trending and everyone wanted to look like they are super tolerant.
>>
>>70908581
It's jews pushing this to naive idiots.

There will never be a shortage of naive idiots, but we can kill the jews to make this stop.
>>
>>70908581
Women.

Seriously our whole civilization has been getting more and more fucked since women got the vote.
>>
>>70909686
Nah man. Non-English speaking Asians are made fun of and if they aren't English speaking, they sure as shit aren't buying houses in suburbia where it actually concerns anyone. They're buying penthouses and apartments. Oddly enough they're pretty fucking quiet too, I don't ever hear any of that sort of loud shit. Anyway man, I couldn't get any good drugs if my good Asian worker bees didn't import it. Think anyone actually makes cocaine here?
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.